Zhob: Afghan forces unprovoked firing kills five Pakistanis

That Guy

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Zhob-Pakistanis-Afghanforces-firing-border_9-18-2013_118792_l.jpg

ZHOB: Five Pakistani citizens were killed and twenty others injured when Afghan forces opened indiscriminate fire on the border area of Zhob on Wednesday, Geo News reported.

According to the Levies sources, Afghan forces intrusion into Pakistan’s territory in Zhob area near the border area of Qamar Din killed five Pakistanis while 20 others were also injured.

The injured and deceased were shifted to nearby hospitals while the sources also informed that the toll may rise in the cross-border attack.

It may be mentioned that the border area of Zhob is located 400 km away from the main city.

---

As much as I don't want to say it, Pakistan has to accept this and show restrain. Progress is finally being made towards peace, we should not act irrationally like India. Afghans will learn their lesson soon enough, but to react now would incur the wrath of the international community, including the US.

Biting the generous hands that feed them, nothing new here

We make even mention about closing the border gate and then they cry like school girls. Our silence about it makes me fume

we will have our revenge soon, i agree the 100%@that guy

Hekmatyar and Co will handle them we don't even need to waste the bullet

Biting the generous hands that feed them, nothing new here

We make even mention about closing the border gate and then they cry like school girls. Our silence about it makes me fume

Hekmatyar and Co will handle them we don't even need to waste the bullet

It's better to fume than to act like morons. We can't jump the gun, we must be patient. These sort of things will keep happening, but until we can get some sort of peace in place, we cannot act.

It's better to fume than to act like morons. We can't jump the gun, we must be patient. These sort of things will keep happening, but until we can get some sort of peace in place, we cannot act.

Doing nothing shows weakness. That's my own view. I'm not in charge, wish I was.

And quite frankly, as long as such activities persist why do we foot the bill for these ungrateful people by letting them in our damn country

Doing nothing shows weakness. That's my own view. I'm not in charge, wish I was.

And quite frankly, as long as such activities persist why do we foot the bill for these ungrateful people by letting them in our damn country

Who says that we should do nothing? Something must be done immediately, but acting out will only result in the situation getting worse.

if it shows weakness let it be, but when you crush them they will know who their daddy is.

NIP the evil in the bud, kill their 50 in retaliation and peace will prevail. Weakness invites/promotes bullying, strength promotes peace.

Zhob-Pakistanis-Afghanforces-firing-border_9-18-2013_118792_l.jpg

ZHOB: Five Pakistani citizens were killed and twenty others injured when Afghan forces opened indiscriminate fire on the border area of Zhob on Wednesday, Geo News reported.

According to the Levies sources, Afghan forces intrusion into Pakistan’s territory in Zhob area near the border area of Qamar Din killed five Pakistanis while 20 others were also injured.

The injured and deceased were shifted to nearby hospitals while the sources also informed that the toll may rise in the cross-border attack.

It may be mentioned that the border area of Zhob is located 400 km away from the main city.

---

As much as I don't want to say it, Pakistan has to accept this and show restrain. Progress is finally being made towards peace, we should not act irrationally like India. Afghans will learn their lesson soon enough, but to react now would incur the wrath of the international community, including the US.

if it shows weakness let it be, but when you crush them they will know who their daddy is.

To hell with Geneva conventions. Land mine a good chunk of the border and kick those sorry illegal aliens out of our country. Half te issues would be solved. They are liabilities not assets

We show them "brotherhood" and they show us street crime and drugs. They've already ruined Peshawar.

And every time they fire on ours we should send them to hell.

Just wait till NATO leaves then the real games will begin. And I'll enjoy every damn minute of it

Who says that we should do nothing? Something must be done immediately, but acting out will only result in the situation getting worse.

yes do as IMRAN BHAI says, peace talks?lolzxx

It seems like pakistani blood is dirt cheap any body can bleed them shame on pakistani military shame on your politician .

To hell with Geneva conventions. Land mine a good chunk of the border and kick those sorry illegal aliens out of our country. Half te issues would be solved. They are liabilities not assets

We show them "brotherhood" and they show us street crime and drugs. They've already ruined Peshawar.

Just wait till NATO leaves then the real games will begin. And I'll enjoy every damn minute of it
i think, still we can show them a trailor!
its much needed now, NATO isnt is in the same position, like it was before, & we can send strong signal, that we arent ready to pickup our bodies just to hve peace in afghanistan?
i guss a bit of random bijli fire from different pits is the need of hour there?lolzz

i know but no need to get emotional, we already know that we own these darris, we will avenge every pakistani +plus interest but at the moment we have tensions with india we dont need to stretch thin the forces. by next year we should be on our feet as well and most tribal areas will be clear then we can take care of both sides.

yes do as IMRAN BHAI says, peace talks?lolzxx

Peace talks and military actions are an inevitability, but that's only for the Taliban. The Afghan gov is a different story, they must be dealt with diplomatically, before militarily.

Back
Top Bottom