What's new

Zarrar Haider BS-20 officer, caught stealing wallet of Kuwaiti delegation is reinstated by govt

i know kuwaiti history they are real sell outs, for ex, when they framed iraqi saddam for baby incubater incident and were drilling oil, stealing from iraq.

see so not that haram stealing afterall from Kuwaitis...........
if it helps.. they are also lizard people ruling kuwait

Well, need to see if it has been taken after due investigation. If he is found not guilty then it is okay. But random tweet is not worth believing.
Whats more there to investigate when a clear cut video is available of him while stealing. If still there is doubt left thats about our ethics and morals which varies from which class or party that criminal belongs too. Well for me here there is nothing to defend this thief.

Whats more there to investigate when a clear cut video is available of him while stealing. If still there is doubt left thats about our ethics and morals which varies from which class or party that criminal belongs too. Well for me here there is nothing to defend this thief.
First of all, it is not confirm yet. Secondly, he have been allowed after preliminary investigation. Do you even know who is investigating the case? Definitely your agencies are involved and this govt won't do anything against their recommendation and this is what your opposition leaders Nawaz Shareef and Zardari claim about PTI. I was watch a TV program and many were claiming that this was a false news. He had forgotten his own wallet and came back to pick it ... so nothing is clear for sure but our media is too quick to jump to conclusions and many said he is a spy of Iran and wanted to install a tracking device so that basically means your agencies must have investigated him major saab.

First of all, it is not confirm yet. Secondly, he have been allowed after preliminary investigation. Do you even know who is investigating the case? Definitely your agencies are involved and this govt won't do anything against their recommendation and this is what your opposition leaders Nawaz Shareef and Zardari claim about PTI. I was watch a TV program and many were claiming that this was a false news. He had forgotten his own wallet and came back to pick it ... so nothing is clear for sure but our media is too quick to jump to conclusions and many said he is a spy of Iran and wanted to install a tracking device so that basically means your agencies must have investigated him major saab.
How long it takes to check that to whom this wallet belong to. All the fuss was about missing wallet of kuawaiti delegate. If it was just his wallet why he was being arrested. Which was all over media. Which idiot will arrest for taking his own wallet? That shows incompetency. Do you really believe the story of his own wallet?

Why should an innocent officer suffer just because a foreign delegation accuses him of stealing? This is Naya Pakistan and days of taking orders from Foreign powers are long gone.
who said he was innocent?? do you have any proof of his innocence??
because he was caught on video taking the wallet

Back
Top Bottom