What's new

Zardaris New 200 Kanal Bilawal House in Lahore might be a threat to PML-N

Good so now I know that Zardari will not leave pakistan because either PPP will win next election or their is a muq muqa with all other parties.

200 kanals???

let me guess......he'll argue how much employment is created by "constructing" this compound.

who REALLY funded this? whose funds?

now tell me please where are those thick-headed democracy-loving PPP apologists who were screaming foul about Gen. (r) Musharaff's much smaller farmhouse @ Chak Shahzad?

200 kanals???

let me guess......he'll argue how much employment is created by "constructing" this compound.

now tell me please where are those thick-headed democracy-loving PPP apologists who were screaming foul about Gen. (r) Musharaff's much smaller farmhouse @ Chak Shahzad?

Musharaf only own a Banglow type house it is much smaller than this!

Malik riaz is funding this house i guess and he is building it.

200 kanals???

Look at the bright side, Zardari is investing in Pakistan.

Look at the bright side, Zardari is investing in Pakistan.

Investing not even 0.5% of total $700 million that he looted from Pakistan and put it in swiss bank account. wow he is investing in Pakistan mubarak ho mubarak ho woh bhi apny mufaad ke liye lol.

last time i heard this was gifted to him by the owner of bahria town malik riaz

What is the salary of President of Pakistan?

Leader who has guts & work in favor of public lives in between public not in fortified villas ...:fie:

what threat to PMLN? Punjab ka theka hai PMLN ke pas? Whole country is for everybody, Zardari chahay Lahore may rahe ya Jahanum may.. he has every right to be where his fate take him.

I am offended by people pinching our innocent president every now and then. Paison kay elava lia kya hay usne Pakistan walon ka? aik to zymadari li presidency ki ouper se terha terha ki batayn suno. Kabhi socha hai kisi nay aik bandy ko itna raghrayn gay to uska dmagh kharab hi hoga. Usko rehnay do intazar karo dekho kuch to kar kay dekhaye ga hi. Pora Pakistan hi 5 saal me tang aa gea.. touba itna besabra mulq to zardari nay aj se pehle kabhi na dekha. HUH!

what threat to PMLN? Punjab ka theka hai PMLN ke pas? Whole country is for everybody, Zardari chahay Lahore may rahe ya Jahanum may.. he has every right to be where his fate take him.

he probably meant by having a hub of PPP in lahore they can exercise a better influence in punjab which was not the case before and lahore being the hub of pml-n can really pose some serious threat to them as far as their political hold is concerned in lahore and punjab

200 kanals???

Zolfiqar, Zardari is a crook and there is no argument about that, but don't try to justify Musharraf’s corruption by pointing fingers at Zardari.

The whole Chak Shahzad scheme was a fraud, wasn't it reserved for farming, not residential Palaces?

Back
Top Bottom