What's new

Zardari planning another assasination attempt on Imran

No. But, if I were a politician and were shot on a campaign trail, I would have exploited it to the hilt. I would have showed off my injuries, bullets/fragments and all. Nothing like a bit of drama to win elections, at least in my books.
perhaps he does not want to push his luck and be found out as a fraud (if someone decides to demand an examination from an independent third party

my point is/was that you do not recover from 3+ rounds in the place that he claims to have been shot. it takes years to recover when you are a young soldier, lot longer if one is as old as him.

Hahahaha seriously
Ofcourse one will never know until khan clarifies himself...the typical political gimmicks to maneuver last minute without potential eating your own words.
So now the new theory is its zardari not neutrals..

Imran could come in today and proclaim Bajwa as his bestie, no one will buy it.

People have seen through the lies of the property dealers.
Imran will embrace the current chief as best chief if he comes to power this year and then throw him under the bus if he doesn't stop vonc.

perhaps he does not want to push his luck and be found out as a fraud (if someone decides to demand an examination from an independent third party

my point is/was that you do not recover from 3+ rounds in the place that he claims to have been shot. it takes years to recover when you are a young soldier, lot longer if one is as old as him.
That you and I can suspect that sitting thousands of miles away in foreign countries means Pakistanis can see though the drama even more easily.

So now the new theory is its zardari not neutrals..
no, no nope, the latest claim by his highness is that the new caretaker CM of Punjab was the prime conspirator/architect of his fall from imamat.

I don't understand why the imam sahib and the murderous druglord sanaullah are being portrayed as enemies when it was he who saved him. without him sana would either be pushing up daisies or would be pleasuring convicts in some jail.

or for that matter why the drama between fat chor khandan and the naqli imam when both of them want (and tried) to reduce the defence forces to the level of BD (to benefit from indian benevolence)

Last edited:
no, no nope, the latest claim by his highness is that the new caretaker CM of Punjab was the prime conspirator/architect of his fall from imamat.

I don't understand why the imam sahib and the murderous druglord sanaullah are being portrayed as enemies when it was he who saved him. without him sana would either be pushing up daisies or would be pleasuring convicts in some jail

The guy patched pmlq and other smaller parties with pti after 2018 GE as well.. that's how pti got punjab assembly..had pmlq wanted to join ppp and pmln .. Punjab would have been with pdm from beginning
How conveniently forgotten..im still learning about him..even if he is just a pimp his role is trivial if the political parties refuse to collaborate with him.

These haramis met yesterday to discuss the so-called political situation, then IK security has been removed, this isn't such a distant possibility. Caretaker CM is also Zardari's bacha. Remember Zardari is the man who got his wife killed and became the president. This time he wants IK out of the way to pave way for his transgender son Bilawal to become PM under the patron of the establishment.
These leeches have already seen the pathetic response from us after the assassination attempt on Khan. Had people been on the street and burn these haramis down, things would have been different today but alas. Hence another attempt may very well happen on Khan's life. He should be more careful. At this point, we don't need more martyrs.
I would like to believe that G for Zardari behind Benazir murder, but I can't accept that. This kind of plot by a civilian criminal cannot be hidden long.
He could not had washed the crime scene, musharrf was in power.
He can do killings in sindh and Karachi but to kill Benazir and IK, is not his Calibre. He could had been a willing accomplice in the plot to kill benazir...
but direct involvement?
I know his operative Khalid shahansha got killed but all that is circumstantial.

IK assassination might trigger a movement in KP and all round violence. We might see revenge assassination of opposition party politicians.

The powers who’re planning such a move, should tread very carefully.
go after superior judiciary, brigadiers and above, gr 20 and above officers and their families would be collateral damage. there has to an IRA to Sinn Fein (PTI).
in any negotiation you have to increase the cost of business to the other side for them to meet in the middle. its about leverage. if violence begets leverage, then so be it.

Will Lumber 1 succeed now?

The previous attempt was botched because they tried to go with the lone shooter angle but I think this time they might drop any pretence of hiding their involvement.

IMRAN MESSAGE TO HIS POODELS
YOU CAN FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME!

YES...............

JUST KEEP THEM IN YOUR FOCUS AND SPOONFEED THEM,- ( CHUTIA YOUTHIA,S)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom