What's new

Zardari planning another assasination attempt on Imran

Preempting the sinister plans of the same players who failed in the earlier botched attempt on IK life is a workable idea.

They must be thinking who gives these kind of info. to him beforehand. PDM walas were also curious. There seems like a big support group for IK and PTI in the Estab. but with Bajwa baqiat still in the internal wing and with active sector commanders, dirty Harry is still there, N.Anjum is there, Hafiz cannot stamp his authority or is conniving.

Yes. Just like the last time, nothing happened. :D
He shot himself and cried all over. Also got FIR against crooks.. lol

S#t-Hol

Even last time, I saw some drama. I did not see any proof.

It was not clear which leg was hit and how, if at all it was hit.

IK himself could have hired that guy for gaining some sympathy as his speeches were getting boring and crowd started to lose faith in his leadership.

Will Lumber 1 succeed now?

The previous attempt was botched because they tried to go with the lone shooter angle but I think this time they might drop any pretence of hiding their involvement.
People like you also used to shout that musharaf regime got Benazir killed blah blah.. however musharaf was the loser because of her death. And zardari the gainer.

Same idiotic assumptions coming again now

Imran didnt even name establishment..or neutrals in this address

Misleading title ..

Last edited:
پاک فوج پر بھونکنے والو، کبھی ان ممالک کی حالت پر غور کیا ہے جہاں ہمارے جیسی فوج نہیں؟ ان کے پاس ڈی ایچ اے، کینٹ جیسی کوئی بھی ورلڈ کلاس ہاؤسنگ سوسائیٹیز نہیں پائی جاتیں۔ فوج پر تنقید ضرور کریں لیکن خدارا، احسان فراموشی مت کریں۔ :rofl:

Preempting the sinister plans of the same players who failed in the earlier botched attempt on IK life is a workable idea.

They must be thinking who gives these kind of info. to him beforehand. PDM walas were also curious. There seems like a big support group for IK and PTI in the Estab. but with Bajwa baqiat still in the internal wing and with active sector commanders, dirty Harry is still there, N.Anjum is there, Hafiz cannot stamp his authority or is conniving.
Bro, WTF is with giving this hafiz the benefit of the doubt? It's all a smoke screen, gaslighting. Why can't he stamp his authority? Why can't he boot bajwa's remnants like dirty harry or at least tell them to stop? Why can't he court martial them? Are the corps commanders going to bring a no confidence against him?

IK himself could have hired that guy for gaining some sympathy as his speeches were getting boring and crowd started to lose faith in his leadership.
images.jpeg

Lanti’a, tu dujay thread vich ronda pya si ke bijli haini. Panchod beghairata, tinu showk’a bund marwon da, te Baki awam da ki kasoor’aa?

Doob maar paaran..

Back
Top Bottom