What's new

Zardari Mubarak Ho!

asaad-ul-islam

Reaction score
I just wanted to congratulate everyone on hearing the news, Zardari Mubarak Ho! :cry:

:angry: I guarantee everyone, when I come into power:cry: (sobs)... I will turn the Indus red with the blood of politicians, judiciary, PPP, and Bhutto/Zardari(s).... Mark my words...it will happen...

I just wanted to congratulate everyone on hearing the news, Zardari Mubarak Ho! :cry:

:angry: I guarantee everyone, when I come into power:cry: (sobs)... I will turn the Indus red with the blood of politicians, judiciary, PPP, and Bhutto/Zardari(s).... Mark my words...it will happen...

:) relex dear there is still one divine power called Allah who is most mercyful and mighty.

On our part we need to be alerted and should keep an eye on all such things which are aharmingour country so we should play our part to pinpoint any such move by Zardari.

we beleve in allah asaad dont worry allah help pakistan its full of resorces even mr 10% goes to be a mr99%

I'm so waiting for the next thread to be "Hum lut gaye barbaad hogaye!"

Lol they did a street survey all around Pakistan on Geo. AND NOT ONE GUY SAID "OMG WE'RE SCREWED!"

I work in a Pakistani company, with 90% Pakistanis. There was nothing else on everyone's minds! Everyone's like OMG who are we making President! Why is Geo going around faking his popularity!?

Every single guy on Geo was like "Ab humari ghareebi duur hogi, ab power crisis khatam hoga"....... Whaaaaat?

I'm so waiting for the next thread to be "Hum lut gaye barbaad hogaye!"

Lol they did a street survey all around Pakistan on Geo. AND NOT ONE GUY SAID "OMG WE'RE SCREWED!"

I work in a Pakistani company, with 90% Pakistanis. There was nothing else on everyone's minds! Everyone's like OMG who are we making President! Why is Geo going around faking his popularity!?

Every single guy on Geo was like "Ab humari ghareebi duur hogi, ab power crisis khatam hoga"....... Whaaaaat?

Sir,

Geo seems like Pakistani Fox Channel. Few articles have appeared in International Press where people were reported saying that situation will be worst, but only for Pakistani media, it's all good. :hitwall:

Watta izzo muntasha-o, watta zillo muntasha. Kings and Queens come and go. Allah remains. Land remains. People remain.

As the legend goes, a father got so fed up with his son that he wished his son never returned when his son embarked on a sea voyage. It so happened that Allah, the Almighty, changed the heart and mind of his son. He turned out to be a great blessing for his father. So, we never really know the future.

Let us pray to Allah to change the heart and mind of Mr. Zardari as the president of Pakistan.

Insha Allah.

Watta izzo muntasha-o, watta zillo muntasha. Kings and Queens come and go. Allah remains. Land remains. People remain.

As the legend goes, a father got so fed up with his son that he wished his son never returned when his son embarked on a sea voyage. It so happened that Allah, the Almighty, changed the heart and mind of his son. He turned out to be a great blessing for his father. So, we never really know the future.

Let us pray to Allah to change the heart and mind of Mr. Zardari as the president of Pakistan.

Insha Allah.

usy dua ki nhi dawa ki zarorat hai:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom