What's new

Zardari likely to return before Dec 27

exp-o_1.gif

aik pastry chor (Zardari) dosra bakery chor (Nawaz)....

Respect for Zardari. he should return to pak and fight openly with the corrupt establishment.
Lol says an Iranian slave. The corrupt leader in history of pak. No wonder a loser slave like you is supporting him

I am not a voter or supporter of zardari.

but the fact is that PPP is the only real political party. rest are tattoos, ignorant and lackeys and part of corrupt establishment.

52 years of corruption. started by Ayub khan today ends up with george sorus.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/169021-Trump-if-visits-to-be-the-first-for-democratic-Pakistan
Real party lol. I believe it is because of your affiliation to certain sect

you all not above ppp. all are same. corrupt fighting corrupt to lead corruption. future is not good.

the only good luck is that china is an ally and cpec is the last chance. country burdened under historic loans/liabilities.
so it is not alone ppp but the corrupt establishment.

see how pmln is crying in below video.

watch from 10:45
Says an irani boot licker. Why don't you go to your masters

It's unbelievable that he isn't in Jail!!! how is this possible?

He is in a jail and being punished in ways in better ways than jails can. Consider this;
  • his bed girl (Ayan Ali) is in jail,
  • his right-hand (Dr. Asim) is in jail,
  • his drama of "banezir's" will is hanging with a thread and can be busted anytime, so he is under continuously threat of political death;
  • he has murder charges looming after Uzair Baloch revealed his involvement.
There are some political deaths which must be caused before somebody is physically hanged. Example of Altaf Hussain is before us and we can now hang him for his crimes after his following is evaporated. Same should happen to Zardari.

Last edited:
He is in a jail and being punished in ways in better ways than jails can. Consider this;
  • his bed girl (Ayan Ali) is in jail,
  • his right-hand (Dr. Asim) is in jail,
  • his drama of "banezir's" will is hanging with a thread and can be busted anytime, so he is under continuously threat of political death;
  • he has murder charges looming after Uzair Baloch revealed his involvement.
There are some political deaths which must be caused before somebody is physically hanged. Example of Altaf Hussain is before us and we can now hang him for his crimes after his following is evaporated. Same should happen to Zardari.
Thanks for the reply friend, I am wondering which Party and Politician will demonetize 5000/1000 notes in legal tender and go digital this way we can find more corrupt people and punish them.... whats your opinion? There is too much corruption and black money,....

Its very important for Pakistani polition that Zardari is comming back on end of this month.Lets see what will happen.

Chowk peh goliyan marni chayeh...future politicians keh liye ibrat ka nishan banna chayeh is kuttay ko!

But this is Pakistan and he will live like a king and god forbid might become next PM of Islamic republic of Pakistan!

Chowk peh goliyan marni chayeh...future politicians keh liye ibrat ka nishan banna chayeh is kuttay ko!

But this is Pakistan and he will live like a king and god forbid might become next PM of Islamic republic of Pakistan!
What did Zardari do to improve Electricity in Pakistan?

Thanks for the reply friend, I am wondering which Party and Politician will demonetize 5000/1000 notes in legal tender and go digital this way we can find more corrupt people and punish them.... whats your opinion? There is too much corruption and black money,....

Currency scrapping might work if looted money was held within the country AND in the form of currency notes. But as a tactic, money scrapping is not working for India either. Lets wait and see how India suffers before try to implement that.

Currency scrapping might work if looted money was held within the country AND in the form of currency notes. But as a tactic, money scrapping is not working for India either. Lets wait and see how India suffers before try to implement that.
It will make people use banks much more.... we could impose extra taxes this way.... our current budget it $51B.... so awful.... currency scrapping will make people quickly go to the banks to put their money in bank account this way if their income statement doesn't match up tax 200% like India..... India make a legendary move to fight corruption and tax evaders....

Zardari returns or not, doesn't matter; the matter is he wrote his name in history after becoming President of Pakistan and i must say it was one of the black day in history of Pakistan when one of the most corrupted person was elected as President

Zardari returns or not, doesn't matter; the matter is he wrote his name in history after becoming President of Pakistan and i must say it was one of the black day in history of Pakistan when one of the most corrupted person was elected as President
Imbox me yo.

Back
Top Bottom