What's new

Zardari -- Best Leader of Pakistan

Hahaha what a joke of a dumb thread plzz man get medical attention ASAP

He is being sarcasm. Given the everyday situation in Pakistan, i guess people are slowly losing sense of humor. This is supposed to be fun read.

He is being sarcasm. Given the everyday situation in Pakistan, i guess people are slowly losing sense of humor. This is supposed to be fun read.

There is nothing fun in a read when it comes to mr.10% or shall I say mr .110% a thug, murderer , con-artist and the biggest enemy of Pakistan it self simply but if others find it funny then more power to them its just a waste of thread space nothing more.

There is nothing fun in a read when it comes to mr.10% or shall I say mr .110% a thug, murderer , con-artist and the biggest enemy of Pakistan it self simply but if others find it funny then more power to them its just a waste of thread space nothing more.

Relax and take it easy. The life is too long and exhausting, so find fun in the depressing circumstances. Zardari will be resurrected in after-life, and he will be compensated for his performances of his earth-life. This is supposed to be fun read. So, enjoy. If you haven't noticed, thread starter is taking dig at Zardari in his subtle way that most people aren't familiar with, given the overreaction of several members here, i am afraid.

Relax and take it easy. The life is too long and exhausting, so find fun in the depressing circumstances. Zardari will be resurrected in after-life, and he will be compensated for his performances of his earth-life. This is supposed to be fun read. So, enjoy. If you haven't noticed, thread starter is taking dig at Zardari in his subtle way that most people aren't familiar with, given the overreaction of several members here, i am afraid.

Ok boss you got it thx, I am very relaxed yaar ;)

Everybody is opening threads about Imran Khan and PTI , even MQM and some other parties but everyone is Sidelining Zardari .

I would Take this opportunity to write about Zardari and you guys Mention Positive Points about him as well .

1. His so Affectionate and Charming Smile

Asif_Ali_Zardari_-_2009.jpg

2. He is Standing up to military . He has not been toppled yet .

3. Completed his whole term which is a Big Thing in such a Fractured Vote bank .

4. Zardari had balls to take up unpopular campaign against tribal militancy in Pakistan with United States.

5. From 14 to 17 October 2008, he was in Chinato negotiate foreign aid, as Pakistan faced the possibility of defaulting on its payments. China refused to offer any aid commitments, but instead promised to provide assistance in the development of two nuclear power plants and more future business investments.

After Saudi Arabia, Britain, China, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates refused to provide any bailout, he officially asked the International Monetary Fund (IMF) for assistance in solving Pakistan's balance of payments problem on 22 October.

He went to Saudi Arabia from 4 to 6 November in hopes of obtaining financial aid and securing trade agreements.However, leaked cables revealed increasingly strained relations between Zardari and Saudi royalty, primarily because of Saudi distrust of Zardari and preference for Sharif.

He did so much to prevent default of payment by Pakistan .

6.In April 2009, President Asif Ali Zardari signed the Nizam-e-Adl Regulation into law. The regulation formally established Sharia law in the Malakand division . So Sharia fanboys should also support him .

7.List in more Points fells .

Ok guys we give you Mr. Zardari free of cost .......................................:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom