What's new

Zardari -- Best Leader of Pakistan

Cherokee

Reaction score
Country
India
Everybody is opening threads about Imran Khan and PTI , even MQM and some other parties but everyone is Sidelining Zardari .

I would Take this opportunity to write about Zardari and you guys Mention Positive Points about him as well .

1. His so Affectionate and Charming Smile

Asif_Ali_Zardari_-_2009.jpg

2. He is Standing up to military . He has not been toppled yet .

3. Completed his whole term which is a Big Thing in such a Fractured Vote bank .

4. Zardari had balls to take up unpopular campaign against tribal militancy in Pakistan with United States.

5. From 14 to 17 October 2008, he was in Chinato negotiate foreign aid, as Pakistan faced the possibility of defaulting on its payments. China refused to offer any aid commitments, but instead promised to provide assistance in the development of two nuclear power plants and more future business investments.

After Saudi Arabia, Britain, China, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates refused to provide any bailout, he officially asked the International Monetary Fund (IMF) for assistance in solving Pakistan's balance of payments problem on 22 October.

He went to Saudi Arabia from 4 to 6 November in hopes of obtaining financial aid and securing trade agreements.However, leaked cables revealed increasingly strained relations between Zardari and Saudi royalty, primarily because of Saudi distrust of Zardari and preference for Sharif.

He did so much to prevent default of payment by Pakistan .

6.In April 2009, President Asif Ali Zardari signed the Nizam-e-Adl Regulation into law. The regulation formally established Sharia law in the Malakand division . So Sharia fanboys should also support him .

7.List in more Points fells .

All the points about his political career by you have nothing to do with him and his stand :) . all these were taken due to reasons and players other than him.

He should be praised for one thing and that is patience with which he faced all the unethical abuses/sms/ media drives.

he could be a good politician over a period in coming days

Everybody is opening threads about Imran Khan and PTI , even MQM and some other parties but everyone is Sidelining Zardari .

I would Take this opportunity to write about Zardari and you guys Mention Positive Points about him as well .

1. His so Affectionate and Charming Smile

Asif_Ali_Zardari_-_2009.jpg

2. He is Standing up to military . He has not been toppled yet .

3. Completed his whole term which is a Big Thing in such a Fractured Vote bank .

4. Zardari had balls to take up unpopular campaign against tribal militancy in Pakistan with United States.

5. From 14 to 17 October 2008, he was in Chinato negotiate foreign aid, as Pakistan faced the possibility of defaulting on its payments. China refused to offer any aid commitments, but instead promised to provide assistance in the development of two nuclear power plants and more future business investments.

After Saudi Arabia, Britain, China, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates refused to provide any bailout, he officially asked the International Monetary Fund (IMF) for assistance in solving Pakistan's balance of payments problem on 22 October.

He went to Saudi Arabia from 4 to 6 November in hopes of obtaining financial aid and securing trade agreements.However, leaked cables revealed increasingly strained relations between Zardari and Saudi royalty, primarily because of Saudi distrust of Zardari and preference for Sharif.

He did so much to prevent default of payment by Pakistan .

6.In April 2009, President Asif Ali Zardari signed the Nizam-e-Adl Regulation into law. The regulation formally established Sharia law in the Malakand division . So Sharia fanboys should also support him .

7.List in more Points fells .

Well Joe Biden's smile is also quiet famous:

joe-biden-100208-208x300.jpg

Trolla tum lay jao is great ko apne mulaq me. Shining India ko "Lightening India" me na baday day to iska nam zardari se badal ke Asif Zardari rkah dena.

Trolla tum lay jao is great ko apne mulaq me. Shining India ko "Lightening India" me na baday day to iska nam zardari se badal ke Asif Zardari rkah dena.

trolla ye soch raha tha ki Puri Indian Congress Party Pakistan me export kerdey woh bhi "DUTY FREE" . :rofl:

Munna, Sher jab doh kadam pichey leta hai toh jhaptney k liye.

Dhyan me rakhiyo ye baat. :D

Man u need psychiatric attention U compared this low life creature with Simba. This creature is not of any use because in nature every thing is useful even on microbial level but this THING.

Zardari eik Beemari, jo unfortunately hum ko lag gaee hai... but we are in process of getting rid of this beemari :D

Not the best leader.....But best politician.... In his 5 year he managed to keep his govt, kept his allies on his side, faced all kind of pressure from judiciary and army but managed to stay in power. Also PPP faced the worst criticism in social media,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom