What's new

Zarb-e-Azb operation spoils fourth wife dream of father-of-36

“I can tell you that he or she is my child, but I cannot tell with all of them who is his or her mother,” Khan said.

Well so much for the "Fatherly affection".. going so far as remembering by FACE if this child is his own or not .. I will put this breaking of his dream in the "pro" pile of Zarb-e-Azb's pros and cons

Saray IDP mutasereen mein say yeh banda sub say zyada mutassar hai.

Army abhi Miranshah mein na hoti, tau Haji sahb apni chothi biwi mein hotay. XI Corps nay saray plan pay paani pher diya!

Last edited:
Yey kya racist stereotypical bakwas hey?. Media ignored the problems and issues of IDPs but is highlighting stereotypical jokes on them?. Khudah aisay logo ko tabah o barbaad karday. Ameen

This old men is hilarious.

Yey kya racist stereotypical bakwas hey?. Media ignored the problems and issues of IDPs but is highlighting stereotypical jokes on them?. Khudah aisay logo ko tabah o barbaad karday. Ameen

Media is highliting suffering of men who missed out on 4th wife because of operation.

Last edited:
“I can tell you that he or she is my child, but I cannot tell with all of them who is his or her mother,” Khan said.

Well so much for the "Fatherly affection".. going so far as remembering by FACE if this child is his own or not .. I will put this breaking of his dream in the "pro" pile of Zarb-e-Azb's pros and cons

RFID tags can help.

hahahah

LOL Good that his dream got spoiled!

he is saving money as we speak.

I wonder how he earns money though?

Not racist. Just funny.

Racist is when you make things about someone.

This is where he gives interview. He is proud to stand for his values.

Why would you bring racism in this.

Sorry to see

Saray IDP mutasereen mein say yeh banda sub say zyada mutassar hai.

Army abhi Miranshah mein na hoti, tau Haji sahb apni chothi biwi mein hotay. XI Corps nay saray plan pay paani pher diya!

but he is content and happy.

In fact he is already planning for more happiness.

Whats the concern ? India has more Muslims than Pakistan does .

There is a huge debate on in India these days for a uniform civil code which is meant to take care of such silly aberrations in the name of Hinduism / Christianity & Islam.

You need to update your info dude...Pakistan has more muslims than India..maybe in the past you guys had..but not now... Even in Muslim heartlands, India's Modi racks up gains| Reuters ... Islam in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There are around 175 mill muslims in India according to Reuters ...while Pakistan has much more than that number.

What happens to your ' religious affairs ' when you migrate to the west ?

How many wives are you permitted there & why don't you protest there ? The same horny Gent who wants 4 wives at home happily ' makes do' with one legally wedded wife in the west because Polygamy is illegal & there are no separate laws for different religions there.

Read post 11 for my ' interest ' on the subject.

Also, I have asked you twice before , seeing both your flags - are you a N Korean Muslim or are you flying false flags ?

@Web Master : for attention on part in bold above please.

aray chutiya, read about polygamy laws in Utah before opening your mouth

947568021.jpg

Haji Gulzar Khan Wazir (6L), who fled with his family following a military operation against militants in the North Waziristan tribal agency, poses for a photograph with some his children in Bannu.

reall17.jpg

reall18.jpg

Pakistan army spoils ex-Dubai cabbie's fourth wife dream - Emirates 24/7

Pakistan army spoils ex-Dubai cabbie's fourth wife dream
MashaAllah! Allah burri nazar se bachai! So what's wrong if he had more beautiful children?? That would only mean more beautiful Pakistanis!! And they all look well fed and looked after to me so i don't see anything wrong (as long as the girl he's marrying isn't underage).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom