What's new

Zar- e-Azb cannot be complete without the head of Fazlullah

Menace2Society

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Really is that simple. This operation cannot be declared a success without delivering Fazlullah's head.

Why are ISI spies not entrenched in Kabul to find out his whereabouts?

He is enemy no.1 of Pakistan.

Really is that simple. This operation cannot be declared a success without delivering Fazlullah's head.

Patience. Their is nothing worthy to reply for now.

So I repeat my question, when you will you have the balls to do what should have been done 10 years ago?

Sadly Fazululah is just a front name
Nds ,via and raw are real brains behind all of these terrorism in Pakistan especially in blouchistan

Sadly Fazululah is just a front name
Nds ,via and raw are real brains behind all of these terrorism in Pakistan especially in blouchistan

He not just a front name. He is part of equation.

I really cannot comprehend how weak Pakistan are when it comes to attacking a terrorist threat who has killed thousands upon thousands.

Go after them and kill the entire leadership including their families. Massacre their village. Revenge and justice must be served down on them.

I think if we are able to put the commandant, IG Balochistan in Jail and dismiss IGFC from service. Get rid of CM trust me there will be no incident in Pakistan where 61 will die.

Forget Fazl ULLAH, Khalid Khurasani is the real bastard.

Fazullah is just one head of the monster... you cut it, another one will pop up... hit the ideology...thatz where it matters ..

my Opinion is totally different. you will keep on killing the terrorist Leadership and they will keep on fighting under the command of new leadership... Pakistan have to overcome the NDS and Raw involvement in this Region otherwise there is no Option

Fazallulah is no longer relevant in current scheme of things.
Yes! His death would be lovely present but I don't think so that the completion or success of an operation depend on one figure only.
E.g War On Terror didn't end with killing of OBL.

What makes you think Pakistan will be able to get him? Their track record of removing leadership is pretty much non-existent.

I expect a reaper to do the good deed at some point.

He not just a front name. He is part of equation.

I really cannot comprehend how weak Pakistan are when it comes to attacking a terrorist threat who has killed thousands upon thousands.

Go after them and kill the entire leadership including their families. Massacre their village. Revenge and justice must be served down on them.

Hi.

I think I can shed some light on this. There are dedicated teams that are on his trail for the past several years. The Army wants his head as badly as you or I do.

The problem is that it becomes extremely difficult if the wanted person gets protection from another State --- or if he generally decides to lay low. It took the US, with its unbeatable technology and highly trained operatives, many years to get their Public Enemy No. 1. They couldn't even get Mullah Omar, who eventually died naturally, or Haqqani --- despite intel gadgetry and weaponry that we can only dream of.

The other problem is that we have to prioritize more operational or near-operational cells. Resources are finite.

Rest assured, he is on our list, and his day will come.

What makes you think Pakistan will be able to get him? Their track record of removing leadership is pretty much non-existent.

I expect a reaper to do the good deed at some point.

Most of those targets are selected / lazed by SSG units.

Fazallulah is no longer relevant in current scheme of things.
Yes! His death would be lovely present but I don't think so that the completion or success of an operation depend on one figure only.
E.g War On Terror didn't end with killing of OBL.

He is still relevant, but he is not the be-all and end-all of our CT efforts against TTP and its offshoots.

my Opinion is totally different. you will keep on killing the terrorist Leadership and they will keep on fighting under the command of new leadership... Pakistan have to overcome the NDS and Raw involvement in this Region otherwise there is no Option

Precisely. The push from the top has to be against the supporters / financiers of these terrorist mercenaries.

The other major push has to be on the counter-narrative / de-radicalization and economic development front to deny their recruiters space and propaganda power.

Back
Top Bottom