What's new

Zakir Naik slaps Rs 500-cr defamation case against Arnab Goswami

but Zakir g is asking for too much money.... how can he expect something like this to get paid? Zakir g is already a millionaire he could have demanded a token money and dedicated a charity to give it away.
Sir,
He has done completely right by slapping with 500 millions to Arnab Gosowami.This treatment is necessary so that he could get a very good lesson that he cannot "freely" throw filth at anyone without any evidence.
Furthermore, why cant a preacher be a millionaire? Why do we always assume a simple living poor man.Look at him and his actions.He has great knowledge regarding various religions. He can explain various points with references of other book.These kind of people we desperately need in modern century.We need highly educated and rich minds, we need them to be equipped with every technology and they must have funds in millions so that they could effectively clear misconceptions of and respond back in their own language and hence referencing their own verses from their own holy books.
I don't get astonished to see him with full of luck and riches. Allah(SWT) never made it mandatory that a preacher must be a poor man or he should not make money. Every year, many people become impress from his explanations and announce to become a Muslim.Why Allah(swt) has given him so much effective speech and granted him eloquence and enriched him with so much knowledge? because he needs to be strong in every aspect.He did very right by slapping as this has become a trend to label any Muslim person responsible for training or making somebody a terrorist when his actions appear to be effective.This has to be stopped and Arnab should be refrained from continuing such dirty and third class journalism.
Today Zakir Naik is falsely accused, tomorrow anyone else just to satisfy their conniption fit.This has to be stopped.

Regards

What do you mean by that ?:D
Kindly explain

LOL! dhaka brought bad luck on him :lol:.
you already mentioned leaking to media was deliberate.
if one thing is deliberate. then it increases probability that all was deliberate.:lol:

Sir,
He has done completely right by slapping with 500 millions to Arnab Gosowami.This treatment is necessary so that he could get a very good lesson that he cannot "freely" throw filth at anyone without any evidence.
Furthermore, why cant a preacher be a millionaire? Why do we always assume a simple living poor man.Look at him and his actions.He has great knowledge regarding various religions. He can explain various points with references of other book.These kind of people we desperately need in modern century.We needs highly educated and rich minds, we need them to be equipped with every technology and they must have funds in millions so that they could effectively clear misconceptions of and respond back in their own language and hence referencing their own verses from their own holy books.
I don't get astonished to see him with full of luck and riches. Allah(SWT) never made it mandatory that a preacher must be a poor man or he should not make money. Every year, many people become impress from his explanations and announce to become a Muslim.Why Allah(swt) has given him so much effective speech and granted him eloquence and enriched him with so much knowledge? because he needs to be strong in every aspect.He did very right by slapping as this has become a trend to label any Muslim person responsible for training or making somebody a terrorist when his actions appear to be effective.This has to be stopped and Arnab should be refrained from continuing such dirty and third class journalism.
Today Zakir Naik is falsely accused, tomorrow anyone else just to satisfy their conniption fit.

Regards
zakir naik is a wahhabi hatemonger scumbag whose words have inspired young people to commit acts of terror, he should be jailed for life, or worse.

Sir,
Furthermore, why cant a preacher be a millionaire? Why do we always assume a simple living poor man.Look at him and his actions.He has great knowledge regarding various religions. He can explain various points with references of other book.These kind of people we desperately need in modern century.We needs highly educated and rich minds, we need them to be equipped with every technology and they must have funds in millions so that they could effectively clear misconceptions of and respond back in their own language and hence referencing their own verses from their own holy books.
Today Zakir Naik is falsely accused, tomorrow anyone else just to satisfy their conniption fit.

Regards

I would love to see you with him for 2 mins, he will shred your arguments factually in less than a min. Hence that is a bigger slap than this 500Cr which This dude might have to pull out of their rear **** by wishful thinking! As i said if you feel injustice has been done, tell him to come to India to attend the hearing I dare him, Double dare him. If not he is just a sissy with little or no significance that the trolls here banter about.

Last edited:
Lol like asking to stop drinking cow pee
Bowing down to idols
What hate he is spreading
Truth that blows it minds and u hv no answer to that

Not worthy of a reply, get a good nights rest kiddo your sheer desperation is profound in its stupidity!

LOL! dhaka brought bad luck on him :lol:.
you already mentioned leaking to media was deliberate.
if one thing is deliberate. then it increases probability that all was deliberate.:lol:

Well ,we wont go that far .But BD is infamous for stupid radicals .
Zakir duty is to inject Wahhabism in ordinary Muslims and non muslims .
Once they gets that brainwash lesson ,phase one will complete .
Zakir is not directly involved in phase 2.
That is done by other trained 'professionals'.
Phase 2 will completely change them to terrorist.

I think he is going to pay by cheque.

No DD:D

Not worthy of a reply, get a good nights rest kiddo your sheer desperation is profound in its stupidity!
Or u don't HV answer to those if u will skip those stiff may be U will not be accused

I would love to see you with him for 2 mins, he will shreds your argument factually in less than a min. Hence that is a bigger slap than this 500Cr which This dude might have to pull out of their rear **** by wishful thinking! As i said if you feel injustice has been done, tell him to come to India to attend the hearing I dare him, Double dare him. If not he is just a sissy with little or no significance that the trolls here banter about.
My friend, I have seen how Indian media played with him last time he was invited. He wasn't given chance to speak properly and his statements were badly twisted. I know the yellow journalism Indian media has played. Hence, slapping with 500 millions is an excellent approach to shut Arnab up.You put your effort where you find it fruitful. He has experienced Indian media"s trial earlier and tried to speak but was twisted and manipulated so this is the best decision he has taken.He should have slapped for more.Accusing a preacher with training terrorist is very cheap tactics and it clearly explains what horrors and traps are placed for Zakir Naik.He is a clever man and done right.Infact I would have consider him a fool to get back to India and giving explanations to something of which he is not guilty at all.His response was very professional and excellent.

Regards

Or u don't HV answer to those if u will skip those stiff may be U will not be accused

When you point a finger at someone, you have 4 fingers looking back at you! so its better to revise your actions.

hence the metaphor!

Its better to not indulge in conversation with anyone significant in value. Esp when the intellect of the person you are engaging with is less significant, if you know what I mean! Back to the topic, Tell him to land in India if he has any pride in him...

When you point a finger at someone, you have 4 fingers looking back at you!

hence the metaphor!

Its better to not indulge in conversation with anyone significant in value. Esp when the intellect of the person you are engaging with is less significant, if you know what I mean! Back to the topic, Tell him to land in India if he has any pride in him...
I'm not his spokesman lol
When he will like be will
Everyone is free of his choice so he ,I m Sure he will come

I'm not his spokesman lol
When he will like be will
Everyone is free of his choice so he ,I m Sure he will come

Good India will have a glorious welcome awaiting him "band baaja baaraat"

My friend, I have seen how Indian media played with him last time he was invited. He wasn't given chance to speak properly and his statements were badly twisted. I know the yellow journalism Indian media has played. Hence, slapping with 500 millions is an excellent approach to shut Arnab up.You put your effort where you find it fruitful. He has experienced Indian media"s trial earlier and tried to speak but was twisted and manipulated so this is the best decision he has taken.He should have slapped for more.Accusing a preacher with training terrorist is very cheap tactics and it clearly explains what horrors and traps are placed for Zakir Naik.He is a clever man and done right.Infact I would have consider him a fool to get back to India and giving explanations to something of which he is not guilty at all.His response was very professional and excellent.

Regards
Indeed
Like no one knows Hindustani properganda of media trial

Ur comments explains the reality of media and Hindus towards Muslims or other
minorities
Slav Defence said:

Regards

Would Muslim he Kia jo kuffer sy dar jye

Indeed
Like no one knows Hindustani properganda of media trial

Ur comments explains the reality of media and Hindus towards Muslims or other minorities
av Defence said:

Regards

Sure the last few, Salman Khan was acquitted of manslaughter and also killing wildlife. Kasab was feed rich mughal briyani till his last day, etc.. your point being? its been said that demons can take the shape of any avatar! Zakir is one of those! Only caveat is being that he is an enemy of all religions including that of Islam.

Back
Top Bottom