What's new

Zakir Naik rejects Two Nation Thoery

:pakistan:
Dekh Jo Teer Khaakr Kumy Gaah Ki Taraf
Apnay He Doston say Mulaqat Ho Gae.

Dear I admit your comments as shared after hearing Dr Zakir Naik during his departure to somewhere but I ask you all that have not studied the Pakistan Affairs properly? Do you want still to be tied into chains of the Hindu and other non religious people.being in the country of our own religion, there is no surity of the repect of our elders, scholars and women, had we been with India, What would have been there attitude towards us and our scholars, women etc.I accept that we are suffering under the poverty, unemployment but we know that if we die we will be burried into our own land but had we been over there, our dead bodies had not assuarance either tobe burried or made the eating of the dogs.
I condemn the views of Dr Zakir Naik in this regard.

Thanks,
Zakir Hussain Samo
Larkana

Zakir Nayak is a Joke , He should do what he does the Best which is Interfaith Dialogue.

What he MUST NOT do is to Poke his Nose into Our Matters and Stop being an Analyst.

I was just wondering what would happen to Zakir nayak if he would have Supported the Two Nation Theory ?:undecided:

Not much Different from Jaswant Singh or Shah rukh Khan who Got Sacked for Favoring Pakistan .

Maybe Uncle Zakir Does not want to get his House Burnt down or go into Hiding because of the Fear of Hindu Terrorist groups ie Bajrang Dal etc.:lol:

Anyway WHO CARES !!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: :pakistan::pakistan:

Yar ub Zakir Naik ke jaan choor do, soollee churhao ge kia usse.:hang2:
Let's move forward.:pop:

“The Mu’minoon are but a single Brotherhood.” (The Holy Qur’an, 49:10)

"A Muslim is the brother of another Muslim. He does not oppress him, nor does he leave him at the mercy of others." (Sahih Muslim Book 032, Number 6219)

and they are many other verses on muslim brotherhood if you want more.

Flowery words, if it was true, then muslims would never have fought any wars with other muslims eh???

In any case, he did not mean hating people but pakistani govt and the govt's policies on terrorism.

Who cares what a preacher thinks.The man should stick to his jobs preach humanity not try politics and insult sacrifice of millions who gave there blood and money for the creation of OUR MOTHERLAND PAKISTAN

if we have to select zaker naik and qaid e azam what we select go to poll zaker will lose 100=0 in pakistan.he should talk on religun or shut his mouth. anyways he is an indian am i wrong???????

Come on Mr Ejaz no matter how much you try to defend India truth is Hindu has never accepted Muslims in subcontinent.Ranging from the illiterate street dweller to highly educated and rich and also the so called secular Hindu.They all hate Muslims and at first Instance they will miss no chance to malign Muslims(living Example is this forum)

And Sir i very well know how Muslims are treated in India(Don't tell me that they live in heaven).They have to Prove their to Loyalty to Indian State.

And One thing more if there is a single incident against India by Pakistan the first people to worry about their livelihoods and life are Indian Muslims.

Because when you Can't attack Pakistan then Naturally all of your anger will be directed towards Indian Muslims.

And that burning of Pakistani Flags by Indian Muslims i wouldn't mind it after all that's a strategy of Survival.

You keep on writing your idiotic theory about Indian Muslims from your house. We know what is what. You consider yourself as defender of Islam, but fact is that your forefather did not have the confidence on themselves to prosper in an united country. Millions of them chose to move from the place of their birth rather than competing with non-Muslims for prosperity. And I thank my grand father everyday for being firm on his decision to stay in India when many of his relatives went to East Pakistan. If you think we are afraid of handful of Shivsena or Bajrang Dal, you dont have any idea about strength of Islam. Before blaming Indian muslims just count how your Muslim brothers are killing each others in your beloved motherland. And no prize for guessing which offend all merciful Allah most- Muslims living and competing with non-muslims in a secular land or Muslims slaughtering each others in a Islamic State.

You keep on writing your idiotic theory about Indian Muslims from your house. We know what is what. You consider yourself as defender of Islam, but fact is that your forefather did not have the confidence on themselves to prosper in an united country. Millions of them chose to move from the place of their birth rather than competing with non-Muslims for prosperity. And I thank my grand father everyday for being firm on his decision to stay in India when many of his relatives went to East Pakistan. If you think we are afraid of handful of Shivsena or Bajrang Dal, you dont have any idea about strength of Islam. Before blaming Indian muslims just count how your Muslim brothers are killing each others in your beloved motherland. And no prize for guessing which offend all merciful Allah most- Muslims living and competing with non-muslims in a secular land or Muslims slaughtering each others in a Islamic State.

B.S
Our forefathers made this country from ashes of a textile and a jute mill and our economic growth tht u rant was far better then yours till post 2007 era.
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C8C0809FA5E22F1E&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&v=0z114wnwXtQ
Enjoy living like little brothers of extremist hindu terrorists and get ur life,dignity and money expolited by them

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Zakir Naik really talks about greater Pakistan when he says "Muslims would have been a much bigger force in India today..." because many muslims left India thinking that they would return back to Hindustan which was a Mughal Empire ruled by muslims.

Though he is factually wrong on both the two-nations theory as well as the creation of Pakistan.

I stopped listening to Zakir Naik soon as I heard him use RadiAllah huanh with the tyrant Yazid.

He still hasn't made any apology or rectified his mistake.

Zakir Naik is an expert on Quran, Hadis and Islamic Jurisprudence...................not geography and politics...............

This is a common mistake many ordinary muslims make. Zakir Naik is not a scholar nor an expert on the Quran or Hadith or even Politics. He has no scholarships in any of the disciplines from any reputed Islamic University or Madrassah, nor he has any Ijazah's or permissions to teach any of that. He even acknowledges the fact that he's not a scholar.

He's expert on inter-faith dialogue and comparative studies. That's it. Nothing more.

He claims himself to be a preacher/da'ee of the Quran, and I wont rediciule his good intentions and efforts....BUT for me a preacher of Islam in a coat and tie is hard for me to swallow.

B.S
Our forefathers made this country from ashes of a textile and a jute mill and our economic growth tht u rant was far better then yours till post 2007 era.

Post in jokes thread.

India me khatra hai Bajrang dal, Shiv sena se, tumare wohan mussalman hi mussalman ke jaan ke pichhe... Mussalman ke haton marnese jada point milta hai kya Jannat jane ke liye????:P

Post in jokes thread.

India me khatra hai Bajrang dal, Shiv sena se, tumare wohan mussalman hi mussalman ke jaan ke pichhe... Mussalman ke haton marnese jada point milta hai kya Jannat jane ke liye????:P

Have you listened to SRK about the IPL issue? Any idea why his posters were burned down and why so many threats issued to him? even though he said nothing wrong, but showed some support to the Pakistanis.

If a person like SRK is not protected under freedom of speech laws in your failed Secular state, then how can you assure any minorities (muslims or not) of protecting their rights? even if Pak/India were one country and separation would not have occured?

Minorities are treated and viewed still negatively in the mother of all secular states, the UK, then how can petty failed states assure them of their rights. The argument is itself is futile and unprovable.

Have you listened to SRK about the IPL issue? Any idea why his posters were burned down and why so many threats issued to him? even though he said nothing wrong, but showed some support to the Pakistanis.

If a person like SRK is not protected under freedom of speech laws in your failed Secular state, then how can you assure any minorities (muslims or not) of protecting their rights? even if Pak/India were one country and separation would not have occured?

Minorities are treated and viewed still negatively in the mother of all secular states, the UK, then how can petty failed states assure them of their rights. The argument is itself is futile and unprovable.
And you have any information about how all shows gone houseful when the movie released ignoring the Shiv Sainiks. Those gundas tried to get cheap publicity but at the and common Indians selected SRK as the winner. We know how to handle these Shiv Sainks or Bajrangi -that is just ignoring them.

While I have not gone through this entire thread, all I would like to say is that while I respect Zaik Nakir's views, the point is that what is done is done. There is no turning back.

One point to take forward. Maulana Abul Kalaam Azaad was against the division of India into separate countries. However upon Pakistan's creation, he did not stop anyone from his own immediate family from leaving for Pakistan. One of his family members (a nephew) left for Pakistan. He recounted a personal story where the Maulana sahib himself had told him "ab Pakistan bun giya hai tau jao aur uss per mehnat karro".

So the point I am trying to make is that what could have, should have happened is a thing of the past. I too have very many thoughts about how certain things should have happened but what is in the past is in the past.

I am happy for Pakistan, I am grateful for Pakistan and I pray for her well-being. :pakistan:

Last edited:
Well tell me who did common people support in Muslim SRK vs Hindu Shiv Sena??DOnt bull **** me about because SRK was a superstar..

Come on where is SRK being man handled and attacked..he used his right to speak and so does Shiv sena..if people think to support in the basis of religion you didnt have any rush in theaters when Shiv sena called for boycotting the film MY name is Khan...And about the minotiry ,I am a minority and I am saying I am better and safe here in India than any other country..Is it enough for you to take the words of minotities like me from India to see that we are safe..No body is not asking asking us not to wear burka or cross and no body is banned from using our religious rights..our prayers are offered just like every other religion in my country

Failed state??which country are you talking about??There are some fanatics in every societies but dont judge the society citing them..every religion has its fanatics ..Its like calling all muslims terrorists for the action of some...

I know i am talking in vain here..you or others will now show burned churches and muslims massacre in Gujrat.let me tell you something..there are minoroties in all over India while some part of Gujrat was burning not a single muslims life was threatened in any other part of India..and also GUjrat was a riot Hindu people also died in that..well you dont care about them because they are not your religion right??

Back
Top Bottom