What's new

Zakir Naik on Saudi Arabia’s payroll to convert Hindus to Islam?

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
SOURCE: ZEE MEDIA

513566-zakir-naik.jpg

Controversial televangelist Zakir Naik of the Islamic Research Foundation (IRF) used funds from countries like Saudi Arabia to carry out illegal conversions in India, says a report.The report surfaces a day after another report claimed that Naik used to lure Hindus and Jains with money to make them convert to Islam.

The Daily Mail Online has quoted sources with knowledge of the IRF as alleging that Naik is on the Saudi Arabia’s payroll for performing religious conversions.Meanwhile, PA Inamdar, the president of the Maharashtra Cosmopolitan Education Society at Pune’s Azam Campus, told India Today that Naik converted 12 Hindus and Jains to Islam at a 2008 event after a public debate.

“That’s what I am telling you, that I spoke with him the moment we stepped down (from the podium) that whatever you are doing (is inappropriate),” Inamdar said.

“Those who want to convert and convert with full understanding, they need no public platform. According to me, that was all stage-managed,” he remarked.

The Azam Campus president further said: “Second way of looking at it is about getting money from the countries who take interest in these activities.”

He was most likely referring to Saudi Arabia that is currently hosting Naik.

Meanwhile, senior cleric Mufti Manzoor Ziayee has also alleged that Naik paid to converts and there is Saudi funding behind the IRF chief’s proselytising programmes.

Notably, in 2015, Saudi Arabia’s King Salman conferred the Arab country’s most prestigious ‘Service to Islam’ award on Naik.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/mumba...yroll-to-convert-hindus-to-islam_1912270.html

SOURCE: ZEE MEDIA

513566-zakir-naik.jpg

Controversial televangelist Zakir Naik of the Islamic Research Foundation (IRF) used funds from countries like Saudi Arabia to carry out illegal conversions in India, says a report.The report surfaces a day after another report claimed that Naik used to lure Hindus and Jains with money to make them convert to Islam.

The Daily Mail Online has quoted sources with knowledge of the IRF as alleging that Naik is on the Saudi Arabia’s payroll for performing religious conversions.Meanwhile, PA Inamdar, the president of the Maharashtra Cosmopolitan Education Society at Pune’s Azam Campus, told India Today that Naik converted 12 Hindus and Jains to Islam at a 2008 event after a public debate.

“That’s what I am telling you, that I spoke with him the moment we stepped down (from the podium) that whatever you are doing (is inappropriate),” Inamdar said.

“Those who want to convert and convert with full understanding, they need no public platform. According to me, that was all stage-managed,” he remarked.

The Azam Campus president further said: “Second way of looking at it is about getting money from the countries who take interest in these activities.”

He was most likely referring to Saudi Arabia that is currently hosting Naik.

Meanwhile, senior cleric Mufti Manzoor Ziayee has also alleged that Naik paid to converts and there is Saudi funding behind the IRF chief’s proselytising programmes.

Notably, in 2015, Saudi Arabia’s King Salman conferred the Arab country’s most prestigious ‘Service to Islam’ award on Naik.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/mumba...yroll-to-convert-hindus-to-islam_1912270.html

Are they this afraid of one man? Is Hindu belief so fragile that it cannot withstand Zakir Naik?

Are they this afraid of one man? Is Hindu belief so fragile that it cannot withstand Zakir Naik?

For you that may be one way to look at it. However, why the murders and killings when Muslims women marry men of other religions.

Back
Top Bottom