What's new

Zainab's murderer Imran Ali hanged in Kot Lakhpat Jail

Somehow i am not satisfied as the rapist didn't have any signs of fear on his face .. I wanted this bastard to cry and weep and shiver... But sob had no remorse.. Wth
is there any video of him out there...?

least they should allow media to show i
t live

Great news!!!

I still believe there was a bigger issue here that was swept under the rug.

yes more of such criminals must be hiding in the society .

Somehow i am not satisfied as the rapist didn't have any signs of fear on his face .. I wanted this bastard to cry and weep and shiver... But sob had no remorse.. Wth

they are criminals , with no feelings or remorse .

Indeed a part of me wished to see the hideous swine receive the "Najibullah" treatment, yet at the same time we must appreciate the fact that we are a modern and civilized law abiding state.Kudos bhai

I respect your opinion, but strongly disagree that being civil has anything to do with how you punish the scums of your society. The law itself has this provision of allowing public hanging. Modern states shouldn't use techniques like waterboarding and sexually harassing their captives, but they did. Sometimes using the most harshest punishments possible ensure that no one dares in future to commit such atrocities ........ and Kasur deserves one such public display.

For some reason I don't feel satisfied and this guy might have been a bakra. It's not important to kill just him but to tackle the rape gangs of kasur that produce such snuff films for the dark web. In the end killing the snake was not enough, but to set fire to the viper's nest would have been true justice.

Last edited:
DpqeHTxWsAEhT0q[1].jpg

It is a good news but a lot more needs to be done. Still there are a lot of criminals roaming around freely. Kasur victims and many other deserve the justice.

I wish the court had accept the petition of Zeinab's father to hang the criminal publicly since that sends a very clear message to all potential rapists.

Now time for Rana's buddies!

@Zibago @war&peace @PakSword
Rana, SS both deserve to be hanged along with all police men who fired at the victims and the IG of police at that time and also the officer on the site..At 14 criminals should be hanged.

Hang some more culprit of this heinous crime. Death of one criminal wouldn’t impact much on this society.
Point out few names and we all together campaign it to bring them for justice.
RIP Zainab

This bastard should have been hanged in Public and his dead body left hanging in Kasur for at least three days.
We are not like ISIS, Daesh or Taliban. If children see dead body hanging three days , they will become ISIS, daesh like people.

We are not like ISIS, Daesh or Taliban. If children see dead body hanging three days , they will become ISIS, daesh like people.

Do you have any research findings to back your assertion or is it the feminine side of your's that can see all this happening?

Like kahi b tum Daesh, ISIS ka jhanda utha kay lay atay ho ......... are you paid by them for their publicity or what?

We need to make a trend of this. Anyone who is proven beyond reasonable doubt to have commited, sexual crimes or has killed - needs to be hanged. We need to get our legal system away from the old british style and closer to the shariah.

Ooh For God sake... How People can be happy easily with this news????
Culprit Imran Ali was just one man.. There is whole racket of mafia already working with same pace. Hang all those are behind it.

This bastard should have been hanged in Public and his dead body left hanging in Kasur for at least three days.
He was made a scapegoat to save the @ss of real culprit who happened to be relative of a big wig of politician, this guy may be a kidnapper and rapist but he may be kidnap kids for the wealthy psycho.

This is not a just but a bloody cover up, he alone can't kill 9 to twelve kids and never got caught? even in past police claims two times to kill rapist for same small girls but proven wrong.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom