What's new

Zainab's Killer Sentenced to Death

That he is dead for sure...

He cannot win appeal on all 4 counts

A confession (before police) is of no legal value and DNA test report is not admissible as an evidence as per a ruling of the Supreme Court of Pakistan and the Qanoon-i-Shahadat.

There are chances that if he appeals against the conviction (which most probably he will) and hires a good lawyer, the death sentence may be annulled by the higher courts.

I hope the prosecution team has gathered strong incriminating evidence that corroborates the DNA report.

A confession (before police) is of no legal value and DNA test report is not admissible as an evidence as per a ruling of the Supreme Court of Pakistan and the Qanoon-i-Shahadat.

There are chances that if he appeals against the conviction (which most probably he will) and hires a good lawyer, the death sentence may be annulled by the higher courts.

I hope the prosecution team has gathered strong incriminating evidence that corroborates the DNA report.

He confessed in the court... after which his lawyer excused him self

He confessed in the court... after which his lawyer excused him self

He can retract his confession ... However, Confessional statement can still be considered sufficient piece of evidence for conviction by the higher court if it is found true, voluntary and having not been obtained by coercion ... Moreover, a Confession has to be supported and corroborated by some independent and reliable evidence

He can retract his confession ... However, Confessional statement can still be considered sufficient piece of evidence for conviction by the higher court if it is found true, voluntary and having not been obtained by coercion ... Moreover, a Confession has to be supported and corroborated by some independent and reliable evidence
Confession in front of a Judge hold solid grounds and have strong value in court's ruling, it is not like confession under police remand.

The way this case swiftly ended and his confession it sounds like he save his gang or someone else trying to save real culprits.

What happened to all the Allegations made by Dr. Shahid Masood ?
What is the situation there ? Did he back track ?

Dr shahid Masod already predicted and I think he will be hang anytime to close this case and GIT.

Muhammad Amin, while speaking to the media, demanded that the prime suspect in the rape and murder case of her daughter should be stoned to death.

Not a chance.. This is not an appropriate Shariah punishment for this man!

The punishment should match the brutal beating like their victim received

Sir kia main wohi samajh raha hun jo aap samjhana chah rahay hain?

He confessed before the judge.. so your statement doesn't make sense.

What happened to all the Allegations made by Dr. Shahid Masood ?
What is the situation there ? Did he back track ?

Unhon ne JIT ko ghuma kar rakh dia hai..

Sir kia main wohi samajh raha hun jo aap samjhana chah rahay hain?
Yar post tu pori parh lia karo:
(and plllleaseeeeee!!! Read again....I'm not saying rape him publicly... for crying out loud...he should face the punishment for brutality on every victim)

Let me clarify some more.

I have posted the suggestion of punishment by giving the same to criminal that match victims cuts and bruises.

If above is considered too extreme (I don't) then punishment of Lashings. Can be 10 or 20 or 50 Lashes according to the amount of brutality committed by the criminal on each victim.

I've read somewhere that too many lashes at once or cuts and bruises, might kill the receiver. So I suggested 24 hours between each punishment for criminal to recuperate.

After the punishments are completed according to the number of victims, then the criminal should be hanged to death.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom