What's new

Zainab's Killer Sentenced to Death

Shane

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Zainab's Murderer has been sentenced to death for his crimes.

ATC awards death sentence to Zainab’s rapist, killer
4 HOURS AGO BY NEWS DESK
Zainab-4-1.jpg

Share this on WhatsApp
LAHORE: An anti-terrorism court (ATC) on Saturday handed down a death sentence on four counts to culprit Imran Ali in the rape and murder case of minor Zainab.

The verdict was announced by ATC Judge Sajjad Ahmad at the Kot Lakhpat Jail, where Imran Ali is held on remand.

Zainab’s father, Haji Muhammad Amin, arrived in Kot Lakhpat to witness the verdict early on Saturday morning.

Security has been increased in and around the central jail and the movement of everyone going in and out of the jail is being monitored.

Muhammad Amin, while speaking to the media, demanded that the prime suspect in the rape and murder case of her daughter should be stoned to death.

Amin said the culprit should be handed down an exemplary punishment so as to prevent recurrence of such incidents in future.

He said it was because of Chief Justice of Pakistan Mian Saqib Nisar’s special interest that the case was being taken to its logical conclusion at such a pace.

So quick
Surely a record to reach on verdict, within a month he got arrested?

Allah dekh raha hai Qazi saab.

Allah dekh raha hai.

I think that just regular punishments like hanging are not gonna cut it.

There should be amendments made in child molestation and murder cases punishments.

For exemplary punishment, there should be a secure, high and visible platform, surrounded by a high first boundary, right around the structure, made in a public place in every city where such repeated crimes happen e.g. The spot in Kasur where Zainabs body was found mutilated.

There should be provision for new punishments to be given to the criminal:

• The punishment should match the brutal beating like their victim received that replicate the outwardly visible marks on the victim. E.g. slashes on Zainabs wrists, and marks on her body.

• The outward punishment should be repeated publicly as many times as committed by the Criminal against exact number of victims and matching his brutal punishment marks on their body.
  • There is already provision and precedents like lashes on the back of Criminals. How about 10+ lashes per victim?
  • The criminal must be allowed 24 hours between punishment is given on every count to recuperate and be ready for the next matching punishment on next victim according to the number of his victims.
  • Finally the victim should face the punishment of hanging publicly for his murders.
(and plllleaseeeeee!!! Read again....I'm not saying rape him publicly... for crying out loud...he should face the punishment for brutality on every victim)

Last edited:
Something Is Not Right The Opaque Way In Which The Trial Was Conducted Raises More Questions Than Answers I Think There Is A Larger Cover Up

Rajm, I won't accept any less of a punishment.

Something Is Not Right The Opaque Way In Which The Trial Was Conducted Raises More Questions Than Answers I Think There Is A Larger Cover Up

Pakistani's are the King of Conspiracy theories. Man hasn't been to moon, Osama isn't really dead, everything is done by Illuminati(even though they won't know what Illuminati is in the first place) . Man has been sentenced to death 4 times plain and simple.

Pakistani's are the King of Conspiracy theories. Man hasn't been to moon, Osama isn't really dead, everything is done by Illuminati(even though they won't know what Illuminati is in the first place) . Man has been sentenced to death 4 times plain and simple.

Where Did I Mention Any Conspiracy???I Just Said That The Opaqueness Of The Trial Has Raised Questions

Rajm, I won't accept any less of a punishment.

Not Even Sangsari?????

For exemplary punishment, there should be a secure, high and visible platform, surrounded by a high first boundary, right around the structure, made in a public place in every city where such repeated crimes happen e.g. The spot in Kasur where Zai
Just as expected from officials with stunted mental growth, Minister of law Rana Sana says it will be hard to control the crowd in case of public hanging of Zainab's killer Imran Ali.

Ridiculous excuse and tell tale statement of missing writ of the government.

Just deploy a company of PAK ARMY and see how crowd respects those who deserve it.

Why did Shahbaz Sharif make such a claim of public hanging if Punjab government fears mob crowd control issues now?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom