What's new

Zainab murder case: Convict Imran Ali to be hanged till death on Oct 17

We can make/force him free work day & night , for the betterment of Pakistan. Death punishment like hanging is matter of 5 second.

You do realise that is also violation of human rights?

Anyway keeping him alive is a drain on resources and lets others know that being a serial rapist and murderer will at worst only get you in jail.

Good. But did he exhaust all his legal options including Supreme court and presidential pardon (if such thing is there in Pakistan) within such short time span, I can read that he did ?? :)

Dont you live in a brick House already?
Ok I can elaborate this.
This Is new House age not Stone Age. With mix of concrete cement, paint, strong iron , marble floor etc and facility with electric power, portable water, telephone, gas , bedroom, bathroom, special room such as dining room, play room, storage room, tv launch.:coffee:

Ok I can elaborate this.
This Is new House age not Stone Age. With mix of concrete cement, paint, strong iron , marble floor etc and facility with electric power, portable water, telephone, gas , bedroom, bathroom, special room such as dining room, play room, storage room, tv launch.:coffee:

But its still structured as a Stone age House is it Not?

You can come to the local Cinema also made from brick to watch the hanging or watch on a super amoled screen.

Death is the least human right he gets in this World.

You are free to Call me a terrorist.

Great work! thats how we deliver justice to rapists in Pakistan. Although hanging is not enough considering his victims were children. He should ve been tied up in a chowk, and eaten up by dogs, piece by piece.

44088612_564948743955845_9105538032836018176_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom