What's new

Zaid Hamid's Webpage taken down ?? (www.brasstacks.pk)

i think indians should ban manmohan, s.m. krishna, general kapoor because they always give those statements which create conflict b/w pak-india.
atleast Zaid Hamid is creating awareness in the youth about the freemasons and ziniosts. you dont like it, stop crying over it

i never heard that they given any statement like zaid hamid. but they always tell truth.

but u can see zaid hamid dirty speech on youtube.

oh sorry youtube banned in pakistan.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mr. Zaid Hamid conquered Israel, India etc on T.V. He blamed everything on RAW/CIA/MOSSAD which cleaned the hands of ISI. Someone should ask Mr. Zaid that if you become a president than how will you improve the economy, education and infrastructure. People of Pakistan need a country where basic necessities are available. We have learned that Prophet Muhammad SAW did this and that but we never implemented those things practically. Zaid Hamid is not a leader but he is a warrior. Leader changes the fate of a country but warrior destroys the future. Even if you win a war, you have to pay somewhere down the road. Thats what every nation did; they won the wars but had to pay. Nations who lost the wars were the victors of future.

Victors became losers
Losers became victors

Anyways, Zaid Hamid should rest for a while and start to accept the reality.

ZH has got that truth from 'Indian sources' ie the Christians, Dalits and 'Shudars' those work in Indian military intelligence and police, emailed him and informed him that Ajmal Kasab is Amar Singh. :hitwall:

YouTube- Zaid Hamid: Kasab is Amar Singh!!!

he is saying kasab is amar singh & RAW agent. :rofl::rofl:

i can not believe that funny zaid hamid is pakistan idol.

idiot leader for idiot peoples.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

he is saying kasab is amar singh & RAW agent. :rofl::rofl:

i can not believe that funny zaid hamid is pakistan idol.

idiot leader for idiot peoples.

Are you saying that people from Pakistan are idiots?

Shining crap watch ur mouth.By ur logic 1.1 billion indians are idiots like hari sud and bharat worm.

now we want to see those "crying babies", who were crying on facebook ban..

any one who condemned facebook ban come here..????

we can understand why you are trolling over here and showing just how frustrated you are by someone who is so straight forward.
boy, Zaid Hamid must be more famous in india then in pakistan. such is his class.

Yes Sir very well you can understand my statement.. I was justifying a post about being him "clear headed".. people say common sense is not common and people like you increase my belief on such statement...

Regarding my frustration, Why should I be frustrate with an Idiot who neither posses Defense knowledge nor religious but yes mix both of them to make few idiots to believe on conspiracy.

PS: We love him and why shouldn't we, Even we should have right of laughing stock he posses and yes "Ajmal Kasab is Amar Singh a Sikh" Your and our both government proved it.:victory::victory:

This has to be a RAW operation done via the Israeli defence satellite and someone has done time travel in a US built machine, gone in the past and erased some part of Qasim history because of which his site is now down. The repair can be done at Lal Quila in Dehhhli and so it is now necessary for Pakistan Army and the Mujahids to together attack Chennai via Sea so that they can then take the Rajdhani train to Delhi and immediately unfurl the Pakistani Parcham at the Red Fort. It is now time to implement the Rooh-e-afza strategy.

But first and most important, we should all eat.

This thread is "Zaid Hamid's Webpage taken down ?? (www.brasstacks.pk)"

and not "zaid hamid is good,bad,bad,good,vbad,vvgood,bad,good..."

Back
Top Bottom