What's new

Zaid Hamid's Survival tutorials - going to the firing range...

My My this guy is incorrigible :guns:

He not only dreams about fighting India but actually teaching Pakistani civilians to shoot with AK 47.

BTW there is also another benefit of this tutorial. You won't be needing regular Police once every Pakistani is armed with assault rifles. I guess there won't be any security issues and everyone can get justice by themselves in a jiffy. :D

what bout hitler youth rss in thier catacha?

Modi_Hitler.jpg

rss-the-hindu.jpg

Zaid hamid India kae against bole jab bhe msala jab koi acha kaam kare ya tutorial banaye jab bhe maslah akhir chahte kia ho ? :lol:
I guess you missed the parts where Sir Laal Topi has actually rallied Pakistanis to be prepared to fight Indian Army:azn:

Watch the vid again it's FUN :lol:

Zaid Hamid would fit right in US. He loves guns and is a nutter.

Seriously, a lucid explanation and made a good presentation. Why he often sounds like a lunatic on television is a mystery.

I guess you missed the parts where Sir Laal Topi has actually rallied Pakistanis to be prepared to fight Indian Army:azn:

Watch the vid again it's FUN :lol:
haha actually I commented first and now I am watching the video , I thought it would be a simple tutorial without any Indian bashing :enjoy:

Pakistanis never use ear plugs while firing any gun :angel:

Zaid Hamid would fit right in US. He loves guns and is a nutter.

Seriously, a lucid explanation and made a good presentation. Why he often sounds like a lunatic on television is a mystery.

Nah man, Pakistan can keep him. :D

He not only dreams about fighting India but actually teaching Pakistani civilians to shoot with AK 47.

BTW there is also another benefit of this tutorial. You won't be needing regular Police once every Pakistani is armed with assault rifles. I guess there won't be any security issues and everyone can get justice by themselves in a jiffy. :D
I also own guns. Me and my family

I also own a gun. Me and my family owns several guns. Me and my sister usually go out during hunting season with other hunters . I don't seem to understand what's the problem if civilians are armed?
The armed civilians mean you are creating a second line of defence to back army if any foriegn entity attacks. Also it is for self protection in case of god forgive any robbery attempt you can defend yourself and your family

I also own guns. Me and my family

I also own a gun. Me and my family owns several guns. Me and my sister usually go out during hunting season with other hunters . I don't seem to understand what's the problem if civilians are armed?
The armed civilians mean you are creating a second line of defence to back army if any foriegn entity attacks. Also it is for self protection in case of god forgive any robbery attempt you can defend yourself and your family
I am talking about arming civilians with AK 47, Please Watch the video then let me know your opinion.

Again if all civilians are armed to the teeth just like this Laal Topi and can protect themselves then why do you need any Police in any city :coffee:

I am talking about arming civilians with AK 47, Please Watch the video then let me know your opinion.

Again if all civilians are armed to the teeth just like this Laal Topi and can protect themselves then why do you need any Police in any city :coffee:
You talk about AK . I m armed with much more powerful weapons then AK in Pakistan. And i think it is good for self defence.

And we require police because there are crazy people which only the finest can take care of. The prime example is USA. There also every civilian is armed to teeth . But they still need police to control the nutjobs.

Back
Top Bottom