What's new

Zaid Hamid's New Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
bedroom commander of keyboard solders
He has fought and killed Russian Soldiers for around 6 years in Afghanistan even his enemies who knew what happened in Afghanistan know it sir

He has fought and killed Russian Soldiers for around 6 years in Afghanistan even his enemies who knew what happened in Afghanistan know it sir
WTF man proud of killing humans ? wars are sad part of history only stupids can be proud of taking life of another human .

make zaud hamid pakistani foreign seceratory and send him for talks to india :butcher:

WTF man proud of killing humans ? wars are sad part of history only stupids can be proud of taking life of another human .
Jihad is part of Islam and those who attack we have to hunt them down those who don't attack we also don't attack and yes I would be also proud of eliminating those who attack Muslims or Islam why should I be or he be ashamed they attacked we eliminated them wars are real part of history their is no such thing as peace only time gap between two wars

enjoy your jihad :lol:

you have tasted jihad should i show you ? nothing like jihad you will found on earth then your own home .

if you people have no jihad it will never happen .

Pakistan-Terror-Attacks.jpg

pakistan-bomb.jpg

628x471.jpg

file-10002380-1368844884-870803348.jpg
ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW have clearly told what Jihad is and that would continue till last day of this earth no one can stop it some American obsessed dum... think they can stop it but they will fail because they are bound to fail Jihad would continue and those who attack Islam and Muslims sooner or later would be wiped out along with their pet agents in Muslim world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom