What's new

Zaid Hamid: While you fight the information war, start preparing for the physical trials and tests a

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I learned the title with Zaid Hamid's name, @Zarvan struck mind. Why Zarvan has not posted the Zaid Hamid news this time. What is wrong Bro?
Exactly I was thinking to post but I didn't access to computer so was not able to post it but my Islamic brother did I won't we surprised that now liberal retards start crying against Zaid in Pakistan

Sniper aur AK47 ka license tera peo deta hai Pakistan me?

Sniper aur AK47 ka license tera peo deta hai Pakistan me?

Be a model yourself ...what if people are reluctant ...you will be remembered for your sacrifice ...talk everyone can do but you are role model ..cross border with your sniper ..gazwaa e hind is waiting for you

Exactly I was thinking to post but I didn't access to computer so was not able to post it but my Islamic brother did I won't we surprised that now liberal retards start crying against Zaid in Pakistan

It is nice to learn that you had a plan to post it. Any way it is good that the article is posted by somebody else.

Be a model yourself ...what if people are reluctant ...you will be remembered for your sacrifice ...talk everyone can do but you are role model ..cross border with your sniper ..gazwaa e hind is waiting for you

Thread serves no purpose.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom