What's new

Zaid Hamid: While you fight the information war, start preparing for the physical trials and tests a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mujahid

Reaction score
By Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid

Dear Members, it is time that you prepare for the tests ahead.

While you fight the information war, start preparing for the physical trials and tests also. We are living in the age of urban wars as you are seeing in Iraq and Syria. Battles are fought in streets and homes between regular armies and lightly armed civilians, supporting their own army to defend the country.

Ghazwa e Hind will be a war to be fought by the entire nation, not just by Pak army.

Look for opportunities to learn survival skills, read about them. ask any army officers for help and guidance. Join adventure clubs.

Remain physically fit. start fitness training, jogging, exercises, running, cycling… swimming.. riding..

Learn survival skills, hunting, fishing, lighting fires, living in tents and with minimum equipment. learn to survive without electricity. Learn about basic medical first aid.. managing wounds and stopping blood.

Get your gear ready — boots, backpacks, rain coats, torches, fire lighting systems, binoculars, warm jackets, knives… ground digging tools, night vision goggles.

Get licence from the government and buy weapons and learn rifle firing skills. In combat situations, long range weapons are needed. Pistols and Shotguns are personal self defense guns but rifles of all types — from AK47 to bolt action snipers are all extremely useful. Snipers with telescopes would be the game changers in the urban war. Learn this skill. Make an outline of a Indian Hindu Mushrik soldier or a Kharji terrorist and target his head from 300 yards.. This is minimum range you should master.

Be mentally prepared that tests and trials that are coming on the Muslims of Palestine, Iraq and Shaam can also come to us. Losses of family, friends and loved ones are bound to come. Mental and spiritual strength would be more critical and decisive than physical strength. Be ready for very difficult times…

Pl do NOT ask me the places from where you can take this training. do some effort yourself, use common sense and search. If you search for it seriously and feel this is important, you will find ways and means to do it. You can educate yourself on net, ask army officers, join clubs and self learn. There are many gun clubs in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad. Else, you can go to villages and practice. DO NOt ask me to start a militia army. I cannot. :)

If you are not ready now, you will never be ready when the real times comes. DO NOT waste your time now. You have been advised.

Khair inshAllah !

be-prepared.jpg

weapons.jpg

Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid | The one and only icon for patriotic Pakistani youth!

Wow Zaid Hamid sahab stikes again.

So all Pakistanis get ready for war. It is coming!!!!!!!

Ghazwa e Hind will be a war to be fought by the entire nation, not just by Pak army.

Learn survival skills, hunting, fishing, lighting fires, living in tents and with minimum equipment. learn to survive without electricity. Learn about basic medical first aid.. managing wounds and stopping blood.

Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid | The one and only icon for patriotic Pakistani youth!

he he he baki ka to pata nahi but i now know why pakistani govt is reluctant to give basik necessities of life (like free eductaion, health services , clean drinking water and electricity)to its awaam :haha:

i guess they by default are prepairing the whole "land of the pure for Gazwa E hind":rofl::rofl:

zaid bhai kaddi dilli aaoo na "khushbu laga ke"

waise

im so afraid.jpg

When I learned the title with Zaid Hamid's name, @Zarvan struck mind. Why Zarvan has not posted the Zaid Hamid news this time. What is wrong Bro?

he he he baki ka to pata nahi but i now know why pakistani govt is reluctant to give basik necessities of life (like free eductaion, health services , clean drinking water and electricity)to its awaam :haha:

i guess they by default are prepairing the whole "land of the pure for Gazwa E hind":rofl::rofl:

zaid bhai kaddi dilli aaoo na "khushbu laga ke"

waise

View attachment 41537

And it seems like indians are enjoying all these facilities...

And it seems like indians are enjoying all these facilities...
well at least we are much much better even owr third tire small towns have better civic anemities than your "aiwan E sadar" :haha:

In Islam order is clear always be ready and equipped for war so yes Martial Arts and 6 months Military training should be started in Pakistan for public so when times comes people are fully trained to hunt down who ever the enemy is weather Indians or Israelis or else people have to start preparing war is going to come sooner or later I am also trying to get weapons and hope to succeed soon as for Indians make as much fun off Mr Zaid as you can soon you will cry because off this man actions really soon just like you cry after every strike off Hafiz Saeed and Masood Azhar

@Armstrong I wish that you lead the attack, I wish to crush your windpipe under my boot as I lead our forces in massacring every last one of your compatriots. :yahoo::yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom