What's new

Zaid Hamid Sentenced to 8 years in Jail and 1200 Lashes

I'm not bothering with you as you're misleading people. I'm clarifying for those who don't know.

The word Sharia linguistically means 'Law'. However, Islamically it means 'Islamic Law'. In the same way Salah linguistically means to suppllicate. However, Islamically it means to do namaz.

Sharia = Quran

All other matters mentioned below are an explanation of the rulings.

(Sunah is the explanation (tafseer) to the Quran; Ijmah Sahaba (collective opinion of the companions of the Nabi as'salaathu was'salaam) of Hadith; Qiyas (analogy) for example ''drugs'', ''smoking'' was not done in the past times, so Ulama Ikram decide on the ruling for modern times).

I trust the viewers can follow the logic of the explanation. If you can't let me know and I'll try harder!

As for the poster; I do follow law of the land. Pakistan implements old English Law, NOT Sharia. Go to Jail for what?

You should read what you wrote yourself with an open mind - do you not see the nonsense ? wth is 'islamically it means' when you admit linguistically it is Sharia that mean law and NOT Quran?

You guys have this creepy way of oscillating between Allah's words are final but everytime it suits you, you impute meanings that suit you. You are doing this for an argument here but the jihadi nuts are doing the very same to mislead muslim kids to their ways

Now, who has asked you about your interest? I see no one! So, why don't you just get into the business of cow worshiping? This thread is not for a maloo!!!!

before you get your skirts on fire too high up, the 'who' is a guy/gal called 'azad kashmiri'. but I'm glad you approve cow worshipping but wth is a maloo? Now you ask 'you see no one' - that may just be because a) you are too dumb to recognize what you see b) too blind with rage c) you were dropped on the head d) you like lying and e) a combo of all of the above. Consult a psychologist.

You should read what you wrote yourself with an open mind - do you not see the nonsense ? wth is 'islamically it means' when you admit linguistically it is Sharia that mean law and NOT Quran?

You guys have this creepy way of oscillating between Allah's words are final but everytime it suits you, you impute meanings that suit you. You are doing this for an argument here but the jihadi nuts are doing the very same to mislead muslim kids to their ways

Debate me when you have studied Arabic and then come back to me. The Quran is in Arabic. There are many Arabs on this forum and ask them about Islamic meaning and linguistic meaning of some Arab words. Here is another example; Jihad - linguistically means to make effort. The root word is jahada. In the Sharia meaning it usually always implies fighting.

A person like you who does not speak or understand Arabic should not argue about matters he has no knowledge of.

Commander and Chief of Gaza e Hind is punished like school children...1200 lashes and then Murga :omghaha:

@Azad-Kashmiri - why don't you use common sense? you don't need Arabic or any other language for this. Two words have two different meanings. Sharia means something close to 'law'. Quran does not.

Why are arguing without purpose and not merely accept the truth that the only thing of relevance is the current law of the land?

Instead of admitting that obvious you seem to just want to have the 'last post' ....fine, go for it.

@Azad-Kashmiri - why don't you use common sense? you don't need Arabic or any other language for this. Two words have two different meanings. Sharia means something close to 'law'. Quran does not.

Why are arguing without purpose and not merely accept the truth that the only thing of relevance is the current law of the land?

Instead of admitting that obvious you seem to just want to have the 'last post' ....fine, go for it.

My last post was meant to be last, hence referred you to Arabs. Bhai, it is like saying British LAW. The LAW world imply British if the word LAW was foreign and always associated and given to British law. Shariahthul-Britannia.

However, the word Sharia is ALWAYS referred to ISLAMIC LAW in Islamic and non-Islamic circles. Without QURAN there is NO Sharia (Islamic law).

Don't really like the guy but I believe that the punishment is a bit extreme 1200 lashes and 8 years a bit much. Community service would have been fine considering the guy isn't really dangerous rather he just has a big mouth.

Don't really like the guy but I believe that the punishment is a bit extreme 1200 lashes and 8 years a bit much. Community service would have been fine considering the guy isn't really dangerous rather he just has a big mouth.

Community services, really ...
Yakeen janiye...community services ke wajah se hi unki yeh halat hai..appne kaam se kaam rakthe to mooh bhi band rehta aur woh abhi ghar per arram se ramzaan mana rahe hote.

Looks like Allah (swt) and Sayyadi Rasul Allah (sm) rejected the case files.

Time will tell...time will definitely tell...you see sometimes when things seems falling apart they may actually falling in place.

Since the great Zaid Hamid the defence analyst par excellence has left us and gone to plan his gazwa e hind , we Indians should demand Pakistan to provide us with an equally talented defence analyst who can humor us for the time till he is back.

Hope Pakistan will send Mr Hafeez, Mr. Daud and Mr Lakvi for pilgrimage to Mekka in next batch :D:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom