What's new

Zaid Hamid on Mumbai attack exposure

merey bhai dhanda to aap logon ne shuru kia na lahore peh breakfast kerne ke khawab se le ker 1971 tk

ab ager woh kehta he ke red fort peh woh break fast kare ga to is me kya buraye he, kaha to aap ke indera ji ne bhi tha na ke lahore me breakfast kare gi?

Indian commanders said that they take a drink in Lahore Gymkhana in 1965 not Indira. Indira take BD which is many fold bigger than Lahore.

I have VERY recently started to watch Zaid Hamid videos. I think he is a mixed bag: He opposes military takeover of Pakistan even in the current security environment but also opposes, what he calls, the current 'sham' democracy. He proposes an interim govt. of the technocrats and judicial reforms to isolate the terrorists by long term detentions and/or executions; I bet he would not mind extreme measures like 'concentration camps' which @Secur , I and some others have proposed in this forum.

But ZH really loses the plot by referencing Shariat to wage 'Ghazwa e Hind' to eventually conquer Delhi; that is unjust even if ever would be possible. ZH needs to learn to temper his emotions--even Hamid Gul and Sheikh Rasheed Ahmad sound more rationale when India vs Pakistan issues arise. In brief, ZH loses some credibility by doing so.

Last edited by a moderator:
when indian CBI official and minister themselves admitted then there is a little doubt left

beans are spilled now, there is no going backwards @ indians

No minister admitted anything and even the CBI official denied that he ever mde such statement. Quit being a pathological liar. You own government and media has accepted that Qasab was a Pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom