What's new

Zaid Hamid in Islamabad: Wake up Pakistan

You need a shaira acceptable proof to accuse ZH of being the follower of a false profit but you don't need any proofs to accuse Hamid Mir of being a "CIA agent" on national television. Neither do you need any proofs to label Hussain Haqqani as an agent or for that matter Pervaiz Hoodbhoy as a RAW agent. You don't need to provide proofs for labeling anybody as an agent. All that requires is a moral high ground gained by rants and a laal topi.

Anyways, accusing somebody of being the follower of a false prophet requires one to rely on credible evidence and proof but ZH hasn't ever replied in complete denial. He first claimed that the guy mentioned time and again is Zaid Zaman and he's Zaid Hamid but he himself changed to his full named, Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid.

That letter in defense of Yousaf Ali published in Dawn by the name of Z.Z. Hamid only enhances suspicion.

IMO, his religious views aren't a problem unless he is using religion as a proving ground for his claims (which he is to a certain extent).

It is beyond mine and anybody else's authority of challenging somebody's faith. It is his and the creator's matter and let's leave it to that.

I am not accusing him of being a follower of a false prophet. As a matter of fact there are rumours that Yousuf never even claimed prophecy. Like I said .. Allah knows best. But based on the limited information we have and Zaid's replies don't seem to satisfy me. And based on that I have every right not to agree with him and even question him. Islam gives me that much of freedom. Don't you think?

Secondly, I also see you seem to have some grudges against Hamid Mir etc. and you are clearly accusing them of being CIA members etc. I am no fan of these people but as you said I need sharia proof to accuse Z. Hamid but I hope you know that accusing someone directly is known as 'Buhtaan' and that is a very serious offence in Islamic Sharia code of conduct! I have been cautious in my posts not to cross that line .. and therefore I would urge you to do the same. :)

All in good spirit my friend.

Last edited:
I am not accusing him of being a follower of a false prophet. As a matter of fact there are rumours that Yousuf never even claimed prophecy. Like I said .. Allah knows best. But based on the limited information we have and Zaid's replies don't seem to satisfy me. And based on that I have every right not to agree with him and even question him. Islam gives me that much of freedom. Don't you think?

Secondly, I also see you seem to have some grudges against Hamid Mir etc. and you are clearly accusing them of being CIA members etc. I am no fan of these people but as you said I need sharia proof to accuse Z. Hamid but I hope you know that accusing someone directly is known as 'Buhtaan' and that is a very serious offence in Islamic Sharia code of conduct! I have been cautious in my posts not to cross that line .. and therefore I would urge you to do the same. :)

All in good spirit my friend.

I was referring to "Zaid Hamid" accusing Hamir Mir of being a CIA agent. Haven't you seen that video where he went on rant against Hamid Mir and accused him?

You read my statements in a wrong frame of mind. Please re-read them

I was referring to "Zaid Hamid" accusing Hamir Mir of being a CIA agent. Haven't you seen that video where he went on rant against Hamid Mir and accused him?

You read my statements in a wrong frame of mind. Please re-read them

Ah I see. Nah I never saw them vidz. Apologies! my bad! Now it makes sense. and yes I agree with you now. :)

I truly wish Pakistan can defeat the blind followers of so called " New World Order." I dream of Muslim Ummah under one Khilafat

I truly wish Pakistan can defeat the blind followers of so called " New World Order." I dream of Muslim Ummah under one Khilafat

My take on this: Not gna happen soon!! not in our life times atleast! but I share ur thoughts! Insha Allah some day... till then ... IMHO we should think of Islamic countries as separate provinces of the same Khilafat and start developing our Islamic nations separately!! Thats the best we can do right now..

My take on this: Not gna happen soon!! not in our life times atleast! but I share ur thoughts! Insha Allah some day... till then ... IMHO we should think of Islamic countries as separate provinces of the same Khilafat and start developing our Islamic nations separately!! Thats the best we can do right now..

if we keep on giving r girls like Dr Afia to the west then yes its not going to happen soon ...on the other hand we have a history of selecting worst rulers.. Like Zardari:disagree: .. so yes future is on very thin line we can fall on either side...but then i think if Pakistan seize to exist which West is planning for then there will be no way an army of Imam Mahdi will b able to reach him ..when he comes ... Pakistan areas need to b under Muslim rule for any army from this side 2 reach him(INSHALLAH) ...and the only military strong Muslim country is ours .. Imam Mahdi will be supported with strong military power 2 ... ( Allah Knows better.)

Logically I think its not impossible ... my brain tells me to be realistic so i have both pics in front of me ... i am choosing the positive side of the pic ..so that i can have hope ...and I do trust Allah ...if we change ourselves then west and India will not crush us ... INSHALLAH

whats ur intake ..... i heard that Kayani and ISI chief is about to be retired in April ..so Zardari will appoint the new heads ...meaning they will say yes to some corrupt heads who can be puppets in the hands of west and keep their mouths shut this is my biggest fear... :hitwall::hitwall:

if we keep on giving r girls like Dr Afia to the west then yes its not going to happen soon ...on the other hand we have a history of selecting worst rulers.. Like Zardari:disagree: .. so yes future is on very thin line we can fall on either side...but then i think if Pakistan seize to exist which West is planning for then there will be no way an army of Imam Mahdi will b able to reach him ..when he comes ... Pakistan areas need to b under Muslim rule for any army from this side 2 reach him(INSHALLAH) ...and the only military strong Muslim country is ours .. Imam Mahdi will be supported with strong military power 2 ... ( Allah Knows better.)

Logically I think its not impossible ... my brain tells me to be realistic so i have both pics in front of me ... i am choosing the positive side of the pic ..so that i can have hope ...and I do trust Allah ...if we change ourselves then west and India will not crush us ... INSHALLAH

whats ur intake ..... i heard that Kayani and ISI chief is about to be retired in April ..so Zardari will appoint the new heads ...meaning they will say yes to some corrupt heads who can be puppets in the hands of west and keep their mouths shut this is my biggest fear... :hitwall::hitwall:

*Facepalm*

Well I dont about 2 armies etc.. Allah knows best but kind of agree to one part of ur discussion that we should work hard and prepare ourselves so that when Mehdi does come we can be prepared to take the bull by the horn!

Stay positive. Not every news u read is truth and vice versa. Pakistan is here to stay Insha Allah till the judgement day so lets not get trapped into conspiracy theories and put our heads together to work out our goals! Pakistan has got immense talent is every field we just need to use this talent in a proper manner and we shall insha Allah achieve what we want! Just keep praying :)

Back
Top Bottom