What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTV roadies , MTV splitsvilla , MTV grind , UTV emotional atyachar , UTV dadagiri and Zaid Hamid Shows - My favorite pastime. Oh how much i love when he talks about destroying India. I wud miss a hundred catfights on splitsvilla just to watch one of those brilliant speeches. Too bad he doesn't have some weekly shows that one can watch. But then again , one needs time to come up with top quality nonsense. Today ,let me set a line that differentiates a patriot from an idiot. If an indian comes up on tv , asking indians to rise up and support the country and speaks good things about the country , then he's a patriot. However , if an indian comes up on tv and starts making grandiose statements about india wiping out China or US from the map in the future , i would say he's a total retard because i know these we are below the level of these countries. This guy is certainly not on the patriot side of the line.

MTV roadies , MTV splitsvilla , MTV grind , UTV emotional atyachar , UTV dadagiri and Zaid Hamid Shows - My favorite pastime. Oh how much i love when he talks about destroying India. I wud miss a hundred catfights on splitsvilla just to watch one of those brilliant speeches. Too bad he doesn't have some weekly shows that one can watch. But then again , one needs time to come up with top quality nonsense. Today ,let me set a line that differentiates a patriot from an idiot. If an indian comes up on tv , asking indians to rise up and support the country and speaks good things about the country , then he's a patriot. However , if an indian comes up on tv and starts making grandiose statements about india wiping out China or US from the map in the future , i would say he's a total retard because i know these we are below the level of these countries. This guy is certainly not on the patriot side of the line.

well you seems to be a greater entertainer . I'll give you an idea . . You should do programs daily on TV so that you create laughter on face of every Indian .

You people can't finish the anger for Pakistan State in India and then come to Pakistani forums to teach us what should we Pakistanis do and think about India....

Please come to this thread with constructive thought next time. . . .

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

[

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Program On Ghazwa e Badar Sohni Dharti TV - YouTube

What on earth is spiritual democracy, ZH is just repeating his religious rhetoric again & again
Yesterday the Lion of Islam Roared again and exposed the traitors of Islam ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW and these traitors will be soon be exposed more and they will run away as cowards:pakistan::pakistan:

Yesterday the Lion of Islam Roared again and exposed the traitors of Islam ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW and these traitors will be soon be exposed more and they will run away as cowards:pakistan::pakistan:

There you go, Zion Mind set at work...

Normally I don't think much of ZH, but he showed that traitor what not.

Insha Allah these Traitors within our ranks will be brought to Jusctice . . . please spread this pathetic reality of SAFMA as far as possible . .. . . . . . .

There you go, Zion Mind set at work...

You can say any nonsense . This doesn't change us and the reality that Pakistan was created on the name of "Islam" and the ***** Secularism will never prevail in the Islamic State of Pakistan... . Pakistan is an Islamic State and will remain an Islamic State inshaAllah. . These Secular minded people can only come on TV and teach us this *****, but can't change us ..

Pakistan is an Islamic State. The only thing we educated people should focus on is to try to impose the Islam that Holy Prophet (SA) gave to us by the order of Allah .. .

That Islam talks about:-

1 Sovereignty to Allah Only.

2 Laws of Qur'an and Sunnah

3 Ban on Haram things.

4 Giving Justice to the Muslims on the basis of Qur'an and to non Muslims on the basis of there "respected" laws.

5 to make all possible steps to ensure that that no rights of muslims and non muslims are jeopardized, because a true muslim leader believes that he will be asked on the day of Judgment for all those negligence he did in this regard and will be punished according. This punishment is implied regardless he showed negligence to a muslim or a non muslim in this regard.

6 Try to spread Islam by changing your charachter in the way that even a non muslim say good words about you, like Non Muslims of Makkah said to Holy Prophet (SA) that "He is truthful and Trustworthy"

These are just few and the list can go on. This thread is not for such issues that I listed above, but it was necessary to convey this that the True Religion of Islam (that was brought by Holy Prophet (SA) ) creates a very great environment in the country. . . Because some of the Islamic Scholars who are extremist, muslims should not think at all that the system of Islam can never be implemented. . .

Believe me if the true Islam is implemented , Pakistan will become a place of Harmony and peace . . . I would request you please read the biographies of Holy Prophet (SA) and Khulfa e Rashideen and understand the system of Islam they implemented on the Islamic Empire that spreaded from Morroco to Afghanistan and India . . .

AAAH....I was constipating this morning. Thanks to Prophet Zaid Hamid (PBUH), my bowls are all clear now.

Peace at last.
Mr Zaid Hamid is not a PROPHET Sir be care ful writing about Islam and figures related to it Zaid Hamid is just a slave of Hazrat MUHAMMAD SAW and performing the duty of spreading the massage of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW so be care ful

what does he say in the video as i cant watch a thing.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Mr Zaid Hamid is not a PROPHET Sir be care ful writing about Islam and figures related to it Zaid Hamid is just a slave of Hazrat MUHAMMAD SAW and performing the duty of spreading the massage of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW so be care ful

what if a christian or somebody else preach you to his religion? what will be your reaction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom