What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Indian two-faced hypocricy. When it comes to Kashmir they insist on Bilateral talks and internal solution where no one but Pakistan and India are allowed to resolve the issue. But when it comes to other issues, they run to UN. What a sham!

Why the double-standards?

Last edited:
One of their medium term objectives is to put Pakistan under united nations security council.

Zaid Hamid always give it without the sugar coating. Someone's gotta do it. Kudos to him for always speaking up!

Its kind of funny that most pakistanis believe when ATS Mumbai claim that colonel Purohit may have provided RDX for samjhota express explosion though Hariayana police think that Amonium Nitrate was used and also he is primaryly accused in Malegoan blasts only which is an ongoing investigation till date.

But all in pakistani media from Himid mir to secutrity sooth sayer like Zaid Hamid even Gen Hamid gul quote Mumbai ATS inquiry and insist all the while that its rouge elements with in AI along with hindutva RSS terrorists who did the mumbai carnage.All these fierce arguments going around here on the thread worn by terrorist Kasab.

People like Zaid hamid talk of consipiracy theories in killing of ATS chief Hemant kirkare(he calls him kurkure) by RAW/mossad to sabotage his investgation aganist so called hindu terrorists claiming Kasab is infact a sikh name Amar singh.

I said its kind of funny because i find it ironical that when the same ATS mumbai say that Kasav is a pakistani national no body in pakistan is willing believe Mumbai ATS.

can someone most remaining part of programm???

can someone most remaining part of programm???

Unfortunately, Express News didn't continue the remaining part of the show after the break. :/

Great ,Is it that funny and interesting like the other Zaid Hamid shows ?

Great ,Is it that funny and interesting like the other Zaid Hamid shows ?

It is intresting enough to put entire Indian media crying like babies. ToI, Rediff and few more were crying.

Slugger,

Your post was on topic and halfway reasonable till about halfway through, at which point it just turned into a flaming rant denigrating Pakistan and Pakistanis.

You can repost the on topic half of your post if you wish.

Stick to the topic and try and not expose your prejudice and hatred so openly next time.

Zahid Hamid is the Muslim and the Pakistani so he is emotonal not like Mr Verma,
He always speaks truth, direct on face so that why its is for,it is emotional and bitter....
I will say famous quote for Mr. Verma "Baqal Mein Chur aur mooh mein Ram Ram"

Sorry for my poor Roman Urdu....

He made very stupid comments like Perception and Majority ideas

Remaining parts 4 and 5.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad they invited this Varma guy, now we have proof of how the elite minds of India think. Hearts filled with venom, tongues lit by fire.

"Will Pakistan's nukes work?" "Pakistan is a dictatorship" "Pakistan is just good at exporting terrorism" (As if our campaign against terrorism doesn't exist).

He should come to this forum and educate himself on Pakistani military muscle before going on TV for interviews and shaming himself.

Exactly. I actually laughed out loud when he said "Will pakistan's Nukes work?" Considering how their delivery system is still under criticism for being incompetent, he had the nerve to talk about our nuclear status. Jackass!

Exactly. I actually laughed out loud when he said "Will pakistan's Nukes work?" Considering how their delivery system is still under criticism for being incompetent, he had the nerve to talk about our nuclear status. Jackass!

Yeah I laughed too, especially after the neutral host was saying how it is best for India and Pakistan to act like neighbors, come together and talk things through because both are nuclear powers which would cause a lot of unnecessary destruction, etc. etc. which was casually and seriously responded by "Will Pakistan's nukes even work?"

This is the definition of "perception" in India, the idiot unraveled his whole argument with these few words, janvar ka bacha.

Furthermore, I am convinced, after 1,000 years of ruling over them, they have developed an irreversible Napoleon complex, and it is a shame we take their allegations and childish threats seriously. India should grow up and act like a gentleman or stfu and prepare for countdown sequence. We have nothing against the Indian people, it is these janver elitist Hindutva warmongers that should be kicked out for the sake of India and Pakistan's future. It is sad to believe that this Varma guy commands respect in India.

Last edited:
zahid hamid is our national hero not only that he is our islamic hero i hope he wll be our next Prime Minister or President. and i want to tell our leaders learn something from zahid hamid.

and india sucks indian counterpart on the show have no answers to zahis hamid he was bambozzelled zahid hamid zindabad and i hope our managment of this forum would not ban me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom