What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can re-read my post with a little bit of patience and brains, you will be enlightened to know that no-where i was comparing our Prophet (pbuh) with Zaid Hamid. I was mere stating a simple fact that the most truthful beings on the face of earth - the prophets - also faced criticism by pagans blaming them to be liars.

You need to come out of your slave mentality, instead of comparing Zaid Hamid with Bharat Varma. There is nothing wrong with being nationalist, esp in such times when forgein agents, indian and partners are spreading fitna in Pakistan. There are solid proofs about Indian and American involvement and to understand what Zaid Hamid usually says, you actually need to have an open brain. A person who cant even understand my simple post, i am sure you were not able to understand anything what Zaid Hamid has to say.

Regards

thank you ali for calling me a non patriotic person!!!! however, you don't get it do you! i don't disagree with zaid hamid if you actually read my post correctly! however, being patrotic is not about just hating india! it is only a part of it! firstly fix yourself as a PAKISTANI what have WE as Pakistanis done for pakistan! today if pakistan is at the crossroads & the world looks at us as lower breed the reason is US! pakistanis have always spoilt the name of pakistan! in every way they could! not all of us are bad but some black sheeps spoil our name as a NATION!

Zaid hamid is going a good job trying to wake up the youth finally young pakistanis are beginning to realize the truth!

however, still most young pakistanis dream of going to the USA and getting strip searched and work as janitors yet somehow anyhow leave pakistan! Love your land & then hate india!

KHUDI KO KAAR BULAND ITNA KAAY KHUDA BANDAY SAAY KHUD POOCHAY BATA TERI RAZA KIYA HAI! :pakistan:

& if you really really want to show me you are patrotic & stuff stop watching indian movies & listening to their songs! my friend don't be a hypocrite! you take zaid hamid to be your leader i am sure he doesn't watch indian movies & sing their songs and so on! you want to hate india hate india on every level! boycott everything indian! their tv,their movies,their culture their everything! then come & tell me i am unpatriotic!

regards,

Zaid Hamid's Lecture in The University of Sargodha

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

I loved this one & i hope you folks would like it too.:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, who is this guy Bharat Verma? Never saw him on any of the Indian channels, the more credible English channels never have him on their shows. Is he really a defence analyst?

Only by loving the indian people we can one day ruler over the whole of sub-continent like we did for 800 years.

I generally like Zaid Hamid but I find him always favoring Army Chief's position be it Gen. Musharraf or Ge. Kiani, he advocates for them even though when they are wrong. I mean now we know about General Musharraf and some of his wrongdoings such as bugti murder, such as protecting shaukat aziz's corruption, such as lying to people after secret deals with americans, such as breaking the constitution and enforcing emergency just to oust judiciary for personal self-interests.

thank you ali for calling me a non patriotic person!!!! however, you don't get it do you! i don't disagree with zaid hamid if you actually read my post correctly! however, being patrotic is not about just hating india! it is only a part of it! firstly fix yourself as a PAKISTANI what have WE as Pakistanis done for pakistan! today if pakistan is at the crossroads & the world looks at us as lower breed the reason is US! pakistanis have always spoilt the name of pakistan! in every way they could! not all of us are bad but some black sheeps spoil our name as a NATION!

Zaid hamid is going a good job trying to wake up the youth finally young pakistanis are beginning to realize the truth!

however, still most young pakistanis dream of going to the USA and getting strip searched and work as janitors yet somehow anyhow leave pakistan! Love your land & then hate india!

KHUDI KO KAAR BULAND ITNA KAAY KHUDA BANDAY SAAY KHUD POOCHAY BATA TERI RAZA KIYA HAI! :pakistan:

& if you really really want to show me you are patrotic & stuff stop watching indian movies & listening to their songs! my friend don't be a hypocrite! you take zaid hamid to be your leader i am sure he doesn't watch indian movies & sing their songs and so on! you want to hate india hate india on every level! boycott everything indian! their tv,their movies,their culture their everything! then come & tell me i am unpatriotic!

regards,

I will like to nominate this post as "post of the year". Made my day - specially the first half of first para...

BrassTacks presents another bitter-facts episode of the series exposing threats to Pakistan and deliberate ignorance of current government. Zaid Hamid exposes the covert war which CIA is waging against Pakistan, as he explains the current domestic scenario of Pakistan and the threats to our nationals security that we face due to CIA covert ops and US policies.

Four parts:

Thanks for the links It seems he's some kinda self styled analyst. I dont think he carries much weight in Indian polity. Brahma Chellaney and K Subhramanyam are the more well known and well read names.

I have seen some Bharat Varma videos, he is defence analyst and he suggests aggressive tactics at time, but he should not be compared to Zaid Hamid. The reason is that he they in different league all together, while Zaid Hamid almost has full knowledge of all intelligence around the world and talks about various things, not just military but things like Muslim girls are forced to marry Hindus in India etc. I have not seen Bharat Varma doing it.He does not talk about Muslims neither he says he has proof for everything including 9/11.

Plus the funniest part was someone listed Bharkha Dutta, this shows the ignorance of highest level. Bharkha Dutta hardly gives her own opinion, she does talks shows where others talk not her, plus those talks shows are mostly on India and Indian issues.

Zaid Hamid analysis and commentary

A high profile "Nautanki" by a self proclaimed analyst to whome international and religious conspiracies are revelead by divine messengers.

A high profile "Nautanki" by a self proclaimed analyst to whom international and religious conspiracies are revealed by divine messengers.

We can imagine how much it hurts to indians when some outsider talks to them in their own language and reveals their CHANKIYA doctrine of Indian Army that states to "stab your enemy in the back when you are friends with him" or in simpler words, when you are doing "aman ki aasha" with him.

"When truth is hurled against falsehood, falsehood perishes. Since falsehood is by its nature bound to perish." Al-Quran

We can imagine how much it hurts to indians when some outsider talks to them in their own language and reveals their CHANKIYA doctrine of Indian Army

I am not hurt by that.

Yup, thats exactly why he's invited to universities - to give you more shivers. :hang2:

"Laughter" would be an appropriate word. Maybe he is invited in the universities to host comedy shows. you know exam tensions for students etc. Just a stress relieving laughter show by ZH is what they need.

For example, "
"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom