What's new

Zaid Hamid badly gets owned by PMLN Hanif Abbasi lolz.

Lol, he is regularly owned but some people here says he is correct even after..

Indian brothers will love this. This is the first time Zaid Hamid had a show down with the top brass of PMLN leadership. And from this video you can tell he got badly destroyed. Not that I hate Zaid, but what he said in the video was completely wrong and he paid full price

Zaid Hamid vs Hanif Abbasi (PML-N) on election system - YouTube

You think Zaid Hamid got owned because the PML-N jackass was talking louder?

And Zaid Hamid had an excellent point. If the Pakistani Constitution prohibits any law against The Holy Qur'an and Sunnah then why is interest "sood" allowed ?

Zaid Hamid can only out shout women. Now he is been owed by another Pakistani. Good

Zaid is a idiot, only paranoid Indians follow him, otherwise I didn't even know who he was till I joined PDF and a Indian made a thread about him

Zaid is a idiot, only paranoid Indians follow him, otherwise I didn't even know who he was till I joined PDF and a Indian made a thread about him
You know we Indians have a fascination towards Zaid. The reason being that in India no person can come onto the national stage/national channel and speak as such, not because he will be killed or something :lol: It will not happen because at the first place if a person is know for hate speech as he is, he will not be allowed the opportunity to speak. If by chance a seemingly out spoken guy talks like him he is toast politically and reputation wise..

Thats why the big fascination.. I hope you understand!

@samantk

He doesn't have hate speech.. Maybe he's a bit of a wacko but he definently doesn't alk about mass murdering or something... He speaks like a little kid, ignoring the fatalities.

Hanif Abassi just barks. Despite Zaid hamid put some words badly in start but he had valid points and as alawys hanif abassai just screaming like crying baby. Hanif Abassi was kicked out of JI because he stolen money from a lady. He is multi millioner now and a bbig thug

@samantk

He doesn't have hate speech.. Maybe he's a bit of a wacko but he definently doesn't alk about mass murdering or something... He speaks like a little kid, ignoring the fatalities.
And how does capturing New Delhi, calling all the Muslim Nations to unite and conquer India not come under hate speech?

Hanif Abassi just barks. Despite Zaid hamid put some words badly in start but he had valid points and as alawys hanif abassai just screaming like crying baby. Hanif Abassi was kicked out of JI because he stolen money from a lady. He is multi millioner now and a bbig thug
Who is not a thug in Politics?

@samantk

Like I said, he talks like a little kid. Even we as a little kids used to talk about wars like it was simple, same as Zaid..

everyone is owned based on who you like, there are very few unbiased opinion in the world.
Indians think he is a joker because he whips them all the time, if he is such a joker and they are so amused by his conversation then why dont they invite him for this comedy shows or at least play his speeches, BULLSHIT, he burns you guys inside out. He shows you mirror and what you see is unacceptable for you.

Anyhow, I was one of unbiased people who turned anti-Indian after i joined PDF and read posting of Indians. So I am not the one with unbiased opinion and this isnt one.

Back
Top Bottom