What's new

Zaid Hamid at Shooting Range

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might be but still had to migrate. His birth place and thoughts was about India for most of his life. If anyone would asked him who is he, he might have said 'I am Indian'.

Again don't agree..

You should read Iqbal Most of his poetry concern about Muslims alomst 95%

I agree he is an Indain then we all (Pakistani) are also in that sense indain as our ancesters belongs to INDAIN SUB-CONTINENT

Look, I dont even think majority of the Pakistani take this guy seriously.

Its similar to nut heads on the Indian side say they want to re-take Bharat all this blah blah blah.

We have fanatics on the Indian side saying dumb sh*t,except its not Muslim this Muslim that, but Hindu this Hindu that.

Its just wet dreams on both side. And a whole bunch of :blah:

And does this guy wear that red hat, because his bold?

Last edited:
Dont be lauging yet... Muslims shall rule India once again... This so called freedom that you have got by licking the Goras of England is short lived...

Idiotic post! If India got freedom from goras by doing what you claim, then Pakistan got freedom from India, how?
Do you ever think before posting your religious BS?

You made a comment about ZH's economic terrorism ideas. I dont have precious time to spend on his BS CTs. I asked you a question and you cant even answer it properly. That means you yourself have no idea what you are talking about. So save ur BS rants for another day, for another ignorant fool.

Well we may have our disagreements with Zaid... but he is a million times better than the best of the Hindus (even if the best of Hindus does not drink cows pee)...

We never licked the Goras the way you did... this is why they gave you Kashmir which was a majority Muslim and wanted to join with Pakistan... Even today the Indian Hindu community in Britain is the biggest licker of their Gora masters... I have seen first hand how happy the Goras feel when these Indians treat the British as one of their Gods...

Well if you dont have precious time to spend on BS CTs... what the hell are you doing on this forum? Obviously you are not spending quality time here...

I think I ll keep directing my rant at this ignorant fool... which is YOU

Well we may have our disagreements with Zaid... but he is a million times better than the best of the Hindus (even if the best of Hindus does not drink cows pee)...

We never licked the Goras the way you did... this is why they gave you Kashmir which was a majority Muslim and wanted to join with Pakistan... Even today the Indian Hindu community in Britain is the biggest licker of their Gora masters... I have seen first hand how happy the Goras feel when these Indians treat the British as one of their Gods...

Well if you dont have precious time to spend on BS CTs... what the hell are you doing on this forum? Obviously you are not spending quality time here...

oh it was for our bootlicks that we head on attacked portugal and liberated goa. it was love of our master that sent us fleet in 71 war. oh its india which is fighting wars for some dollars. also its india which needs west for aid and cries along that aid is not enough. also it was our love for our masters that we started non alignment movement. it was out of love that we were sanctioned anytime they wished.

it is u guys where companies are dting to get a share. it is u who is getting nuke deals from across the world. it is u who is the fastest growing economy.i think its you because of which our masters have started loosing jobs. its you because of which our masters have been forced to adopt protectionist policies. its you for whom the people are very careful while making statements and retract from them later on.

grow up.......in the current political context who is acting master and who as slave we all know so lets keep it to ourself and cut the mud slinging

Last edited:
LOl. What an ignorant dumbass! Dimwit, do you even understand what you are posting?
If Indians are happy in UK, and you dislike the 'goras' so much, what are you doing in goras' lands? Shouldnt you be in Pakistan supporting your beloved 'ummah'? Its because of people like you, others have to withstand taunts like 'GO Home.....'!

Your stupid delusional rants aside, I asked you a specific question. Do you have an answer? Apparently NO. So save your religious BS. Stupid is as stupid does.

wow herioc lol

why cant zion h be a target , it wil be fun practising on him

Zahid Hamed is lion of pakistan and Islam
Exactly. He should be made the Chief of Army and should become the Chief Executive Officer of Pakistan.

All those for Zaid Hamid as military CEO of Pakistan raise your hands!

wow ..You must be a really knowledgeable person....How do you know all these??Classic Mother-in-law syndrome??--

"How do I know this??Because my mother-in-law told so"

Your sources and analysis behind your claims will be??Or are those sources,as we say,"Gone with the wind"???

Zahid Hamed is lion of pakistan and Islam

Do you need some information showing how this lion lies blatantly???

It was posted once by Sparklinway,one of the moderators in this forum....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom