What's new

Zaid Hamid - Analysis of Afghan theater and Pak-US relations

@ Topic : Zaid Hamid is nothing but a joke ....

Zaid Hamid aggressively defends Pakistan's stance, on International forums as well as local. He talks about re-building Pakistan into the great nation it has the potential to be, he's not even advocating aggression against Indians, he only says that if India continues it's subversive efforts in Pakistan, from building illegal dams over Pakistani rivers that have now begun to magically flood every year(India refuses independent arbitration or independent monitoring, it has something to hide) causing immense damage to funding every creed and breed of terrorist here(Pakistani "taliban" even fight with Indian-manufactured weapons), then India should prepare for a befitting response.

He spreads a message of patriotism, pride in Pakistan, and pride in Islam - I can see why Indians find that "mind numbing". So stop watching the guy so desperately, literally every video of his on youtube has a group of Indians being driven to madness in the comments, due to the things he says. This level of anxiety is not good for you guys, it can lead to a emotional/psychological breakdown. I don't think the local Indian cow urine-medicine would be able to treat that at all. The Wall Street Journal says so.

On the contrary, international arbitration has been done for almost every water dispute between India and Pakistan .... Baglihar , Kishenganga ..the list goes on.

You guys are incapable of creating new dam projects to harness electricity & prevent flooding , and then put the blame at India's door everytime.

Regarding the terrorist accusation ... now go and read this from your beloved WSJ :

Why do Pakistan and the Pakistani diaspora churn out such a high proportion of the world's terrorists?

Sadanand Dhume: Why Pakistan Produces Jihadists - WSJ.com

Beeta/Beeti sow gao nahi tho Zaid Hamid aajayege...............
This is a common phrase used by mothers in India ....................

I admire him,his listeners and broadcasters ...................

coz they never came for afghanistan:P
now go and smell coffee:lol: and get ready to

What an explanation man!! Im really impressed, where did you get your degree from... Harvard or Yale??? :p:P:P

tail between the hinds... thats India's role in this theater, sorry can't switch places.

What an explanation man!! Im really impressed, where did you get your degree from... Harvard or Yale??? :p:P:P

tail between the hinds... thats India's role in this theater, sorry can't switch places.

wait till 2014

@ Topic : Zaid Hamid is nothing but a joke ....

You guys are incapable of creating new dam projects to harness electricity & prevent flooding , and then put the blame at India's door everytime.

Sadanand Dhume: Why Pakistan Produces Jihadists - WSJ.com

Come up with facts, not fairy tales!!!

Foundation stone laid for Diamer-Bhasha dam | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

200 dams to be built in Balochistan / Pakistan Agricultural News Chennal-:PAKISSAN.com:-

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

What makes the US policy makers think that they will be received warmly by the key players of the NDN. Seems like the US is not the learning kind, first they make the same mistake USSR made, and now they want to relive the follies of the French and the Germans. happy destruction!! :pop:

NDN is a series of commercially-based logistical arrangements connecting Baltic and Caspian ports with Afghanistan via Russia, Central Asia, and the Caucasus. In addition to NDN, Iran and China are also considered possible transit states.

Lets how how it works. Poor Indians hopeful again :mamba:

Why don't you ONCE again tell us Pakistanis whats gonna happen in 2014, u seem to be a good joker and I like your comedy. Please keep it rolling. :victory:

Your 3 cror deities combined can't do JACK 5HIT!!!

i am saying that american forces will be reduced from 130000 to 40-50k soldiers but they wont withdraw.
if you want to jump then keep jumping.this will be cleared till 2-3 years.so wait till then..
you seem to be deeply affected by zion hamid.:lol:

Why don't you ONCE again tell us Pakistanis whats gonna happen in 2014, u seem to be a good joker and I like your comedy. Please keep it rolling. :victory:

Your 3 cror deities combined can't do JACK 5HIT!!!

Actually this time we are praying to Allah and his Prophet (PBUH) for kicking Pakistan's butt out of Afghanistan ;)

Thats the fun of being secular.. We can chose which God to pray to :lol:

Actually this time we are praying to Allah and his Prophet (PBUH) for kicking Pakistan's butt out of Afghanistan ;)

Thats the fun of being secular.. We can chose which God to pray to :lol:

and afghanistan is grave yard of empires ;)
what will happen to those who are not even close to be empire;)

Posting a 3 yr & 5 yr old links, don't try so hard .....

And we are not talking about the dam TO BE CONSTRUCTED , but what has been or is in the process of construction.

Baglihar was ruled in India's favour.

And regd Kishenganga , read this :

Pakistan denied stay against Kishanganga project - PakTribune

Good luck with the Diamer-Bhasha dam !

Speaking at the foundation stone-laying ceremony of the world’s highest concrete dam, he said he had undertaken consultations with various quarters to ensure that the project did not suffer the same fate as the Kalabagh dam which had fallen victim to political bickering.

Its better if YOU come up with facts , not fairy tales !

i am saying that american forces will be reduced from 130000 to 40-50k soldiers but they wont withdraw.
if you want to jump then keep jumping.this will be cleared till 2-3 years.so wait till then..
you seem to be deeply affected by zion hamid.:lol:

Us troops reduction in A-stan.. i wonder why Obama suggested a trrop surge in A-stan in 2010??
2-3 years time, what will happen? stop playing these idiotic 4th grade games and come clean IF you have some logic to your point, other wise buzz off:disagree:

Zion??? the last time I checked the Indians were playing wh0res to Israel aka Zion:P

All your statements reflect the mind of a drug addict? What are you using to get so delusional?

:victory::victory::victory::victory: There you go, I'll jump all I want... and soon on your graves in A-stan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom