What's new

Zaid Hamid admits India's army and technology is superior to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KindlyCruel

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
After 4:20,the time when he admits it.
:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Time to accept reality.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes great when he say some thing in favor of India he is right .but against india he zaid hamid ahhahahahahahah.

Apply some logic.
A person can fake things for his nation,but will never praise the enemy just like that.

Mubarik ho :cheers: :yahoo::yahoo:

and kitni olti qala baziyan mari yeh sun keh tum ne ? yeh sun keh ?

BTW is thread ko stupid and funny main hona chaheye tha yahan nahi!

So what did he say wrong?

He is right.... as the indians always managed to buy equipments in larger numbers than us.... and they managed to buy from all nations of the world

You didn't get his point, he is talking about Islamic History and telling a straight fact that whenever Muslim won the war, they never won by the machinery but by the heart, intent and the zeal they have shown in the war....

Islamic History is evident that the battles Muslim won during the initial period of Islam, Muslims were always less in Numbers, inferior technology, less or least amount of weapons they had

He is pointing out towards something else and you are bringing something totally different

thts interesting bharatis are posting and appreciating zaid hamid videos :lol:

waiting for stars to come and comment here :lol:

i know that is true and i agree with zaki but india is not supperior than pakistan when it comes to nuclear weapons. only navy and air force thats all.

^^^

It's an year and a half old video......at Quran Academy Lahore.:smokin:

Now this reality has changed a bit.We have got the F-16 BLK52 and more are coming.:P

^^^

It's an year and a half old video......at Quran Academy Lahore.:smokin:

Now this reality has changed a bit.We have got the F-16 BLK52 and more are coming.:P

You made the changes and Indian didn't?as if?
You proceeded one step further we proceeded many steps further with DRDO designing its own 5th gen fighters and 250 PAK FA 5th gen already signed.
:bunny:

Mubarak my Indian Fellas,

Now the Royal Pain in Indian A55 have admitted it, you all can sleep at night, no one can scare you now.... jaga reh nai to zaid hamid ghuzwa e hind lay k ajaye ga.... :lol:

You made the changes and Indian didn't?as if?
You proceeded one step further we proceeded many steps further with DRDO designing its own 5th gen fighters and 250 PAK FA 5th gen already signed.
:bunny:

But you haven't got the PAK-FA yet the disparity will start when you'll get your hands at them.

Till then you can dance.:lol::lol:

To keep it simple,

I'm talking about the current situation.;)

:lol: So this time he is not bullshitting :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom