What's new

Your Tour Experiences

VelocuR

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Could you mind to share your tours experiments (name city/country and specific places you visited before) outside your home country.

I am more interested in travel and what's your suggestions?

My last trip was in:

Rome, Italy

Such an old city that is... nice, beautiful, architectural and historical. It wasn't the cleanest one though. Visit that city if you have even little interest in history. I loved Roman Colosseum, Roman Forum, Piazza Venezia, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain and other places. Vatican city was also quite beautiful and full of architecture.

before that I visited:

Copenhagen, Denmark:

Well I visited in a very cold weather so even the sea was frozen. We did not have enough time to visit attractions but yes the food in Copenhagen was amazing. So many good Asian restaurants as well and the food was very tasty unlike most restaurants in London. The area near little Mermaid was beautiful and rest of the Copenhagen was just ok. I saw pictures of my friends taken in summer and believe it is must see place but only in summer. The sea was no longer frozen and blue.... overall the city is very peaceful and the Capital of bicycles along with Amsterdam.

Malmo, Sweden:

Beautiful city, very clean and peaceful. Whole of Sweden is very beautiful

Before that I visited:

Paris, France:

A must visit place... clean but surely not the cleanest (comparing to Scandinavian countries). Full of beautiful buildings, history, architecture, nature and romantic scenery. A must visit place for everybody.

Oslo, Norway

A must visit place indeed. Clean, beautiful and newly developed city. So many construction work undergoing nowadays and so many beautiful parks, beaches and ferries. One of the best transportation system in the world in my opinion.

Jeddah, Makkah & Madina, Saudi Arabia

Ya Rasul Allah tere dar ki
Thandi thandi fizaon ko salaam!

bro,

Awesome inputs, what about Brazil, China, France (check), Domion Republics, Russia, weird world Africa---- anyone experiences !!!

Travel is a worthy investing lifetime.

My last trip was in:

Rome, Italy

Such an old city that is... nice, beautiful, architectural and historical. It wasn't the cleanest one though. Visit that city if you have even little interest in history. I loved Roman Colosseum, Roman Forum, Piazza Venezia, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain and other places. Vatican city was also quite beautiful and full of architecture.

can you elaborate of expenditure, i mean how must the trip costed you as a whole??? travelling eating, hotels, all in british pounds thanks

can you elaborate of expenditure, i mean how must the trip costed you as a whole??? travelling eating, hotels, all in british pounds thanks

Return Flight: £47 pounds

Hotel: 150 Euros for 2 nights (3 people)

Transportation: Buy Train pass for 3 days for around 11 euros i think and that is also valid on buses, trams and perhaps other means of transportation

Food: depends where you eat starting from 6 euros per head to very expensive restaurants. It costed me above 10 euros per head for each time I ate.

Shopping: Cheaper than UK but still not so cheap

Back
Top Bottom