What's new

Your opinion for India's 126 MRCA's

melb4aust said:
No comments, because these things are unlikely to happen......................

A border skirmish/conflict could occur between China and India, it is possible but not very probable with the improved relations at the moment.

master_fx said:
if they do.... i am sure indian will witness a nuclear tsunami, and i am afriad pakistani will never get to have a chance to ride their AK tanks through New Delhi..... (1000 nuclear warheads being fired from the bottom of indian ocean-094 SSBN) tats y is good to have second strike capability.......

China has 1000 muclear warheads??? :disappointed:
Last time I checked their stockpile was estimated to be between 300-400.

Neo said:
China has 1000 muclear warheads??? :disappointed:
Last time I checked their stockpile was estimated to be between 300-400.

Estimates are that they range from 300 (minimum) and can be a far as 2000

sigatoka said:
I think you are an idiot, China doesnt have 1000 nuclear weapons, more like 300. It has only 20 ICBMS and a few hundred Medium range missiles. Plus it has only one submarine carrying ballistic missiles and i doubt it has more than 20 missiles in that submarine.

Secondly India has a superior conventional military force, it is very unlikely Pakistan's tanks will be rolling into New Delhi soon.
lol.... i meant in the future!!!! does india have blackjack now???
china actually have 2 SSBN rite now..... one is on trial.....
the new ones(094) has 16 missiles, each missile has 6 warheads, so 6x16=96 rite? china will likely to pop out atleast 8 of them according to pentagon's expectation....... so 8x96=768.... plus the ICBM and other missiles' warheads.... i am sure china have more than 600 warheads..... (where the fuk u get 300 warheads from?) r u in PLA 2nd artillary? and they willing to give u their top secret?

Kaiser said:
max is 1000..... would be too hard to maintain 2000 warheads.... neverless china do invest alot funds into 2nd artillary(specially during mao's era because china have to face both USA and USSR)

Pakistan should also look into making its own artillery divisions compromising of baburs and short range Ballistic missiles they could inflict heavy damage to the Brahminstani ground forces

master_fx said:
max is 1000..... would be too hard to maintain 2000 warheads.... neverless china do invest alot funds into 2nd artillary(specially during mao's era because china have to face both USA and USSR)

Who's knows ;)

Kaiser said:

In 1998 China had 400 nuclear warheads

[Sources: "Global Nuclear Stockpiles, 1945-1997," Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, November/December 1997, p. 67; "Estimated Nuclear Stockpiles 1945-1993," Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, December 1993, p. 57; Robert S. Norris, Andrew S. Burrows, and Richard W. Fieldhouse, British, French, and Chinese Nuclear Weapons, Nuclear Weapons Databook, Volume V (Boulder, CO: Westview Press, 1994), p. 359; Robert S. Norris, "Nuclear Arsenals of the United States, Russia, Great Britain, France and China: A Status Report," Presented at the 5th ISODARCO Beijing Seminar on Arms Control, Chengdu, China, November 1996.]

China is assessed to have at least six different types of nuclear weapons: a 15-40 Kt fission bomb; a 20 kt missile warhead; a 3 Mt thermonuclear missile warhead; a 3 Mt thermonuclear gravity bomb; a 4-5 Mt missile warhead; and a 200-300 Kt missile warhead. China may also posses some tactical nuclear weapons. The Natural Resources Defense Council estimates that China's current nuclear stockpile includes about 450 nuclear weapons.

No one can truly geuss how many nukes any nuclear nation have for as far as we can know pakistan can have more nukes that israel or india or China have 1000 nukes

No one knows and no one will ever know

master_fx said:
(where the fuk u get 300 warheads from?) r u in PLA 2nd artillary? and they willing to give u their top secret?

All estimates either by Pentagon or defence org. give estimates of between 300-400 warheads, at max. 500. No where near the 1,000 you claim.

India does have Tupolev bombers now.

Six warheads per missile?? What kind of drugs are you on?

sigatoka said:
All estimates either by Pentagon or defence org. give estimates of between 300-400 warheads, at max. 500. No where near the 1,000 you claim.

India does have Tupolev bombers now.

Six warheads per missile?? What kind of drugs are you on?

What im trying to say no one will know the exact numbers no matter how good of a estimate it is some officials have even put the number to as low as 100.

By 6 warhead to a missile I think he mean MIRV

I am with Kaiser, No nation would like to declare quantity of their nuclear arsenal. Other countries can only estimate. it could go wrong in either way. A guess can go wrong, by declaring the country having more or less nukes compared to their original inventory or quantity.

how many ppl here seen a real pic of j-10 in the earily 90s.....
and how many ppl here seen a real pic of 093/094

Back
Top Bottom