Your favourite TV show of Geopolitics!

Yaduveer

BANNED
Guys, which your favourite show on global geopolitics ? It is true that when I view shows on Indian television they see the world from their own positions. Similiar things can be said about Pakistani television. I am not exactly searching for pure unbiased show but a show with critical insight which is based on logic and reason.

For this reason I like India's world on RajyaSabha Tv (rare of Indian tv not much of shouting, don't mix fact and fiction), in Pakistani side I like some program (only covering geopolitics which is rare) of Aapas ki baat of najam Sethi (don't cover whole region and sometimes heavily biased but logical and rational).

Any suggestion guys ?

OP have you watched ''Live with Dr. Shahid Masood?''

arnab-devil-dance.jpg

Guys, which your favourite show on global geopolitics ? It is true that when I view shows on Indian television they see the world from their own positions. Similiar things can be said about Pakistani television. I am not exactly searching for pure unbiased show but a show with critical insight which is based on logic and reason.

For this reason I like India's world on RajyaSabha Tv (rare of Indian tv not much of shouting, don't mix fact and fiction), in Pakistani side I like some program (only covering geopolitics which is rare) of Aapas ki baat of najam Sethi (don't cover whole region and sometimes heavily biased but logical and rational).

Any suggestion guys ?

Wide Angle on DD News & Fareed Zakaria GPS on CNN.

heavily biased but logical and rational
The two are mutually exclusive - you can't have both at the same time. Someone can't be heavily biased while staying logical and rational at the same time.

My list:

Foreign:
House of Cards - fictional, sure, but it's more realistic than a lot of 'factual' media.
George Galloway's Sputnik on RT - an interesting show about all kinds of international geopolitical affairs.

Pakistani:
Live with Dr. Shahid Masood - he gives interesting perspectives even if sometimes wrong or flawed.
Meray Mutabiq with Hassan Nisar - even though it's full of Hassan sahib's classic pessimism, a lot of it is good.
Ho Kya Raha hai - mostly for the Pakistani internal politics with Fawad Chaudhry and Dr Farrukh Saleem.

OP have you watched ''Live with Dr. Shahid Masood?''

I have watched the show . He sells some pleasing lies.

The two are mutually exclusive - you can't have both at the same time. Someone can't be heavily biased while staying logical and rational at the same time.

My list:

Foreign:
House of Cards - fictional, sure, but it's more realistic than a lot of 'factual' media.
George Galloway's Sputnik on RT - an interesting show about all kinds of international geopolitical affairs.

Pakistani:
Live with Dr. Shahid Masood - he gives interesting perspectives even if sometimes wrong or flawed.
Meray Mutabiq with Hassan Nisar - even though it's full of Hassan sahib's classic pessimism, a lot of it is good.
Ho Kya Raha hai - mostly for the Pakistani internal politics with Fawad Chaudhry and Dr Farrukh Saleem.

1. Sputnik .. hmmm ..
2. There is nothing wrong with Hassan Nisar , The only problem I see is that lack of intellectual depth in his arguments. Though he has guts to say truth in anyone's face but his ideas are not always workable.

Hassan nisar rarely touch Geopolitics.

Regarding Internal issues or regional?

Though i don't know much of internal affair of Pakistan . So I am not right candidate to comment on that.

On regional scale , he sells some interesting lies as also pointed by fellow @TankMan

Any suggestion guys ?

1. Sputnik .. hmmm ..
You can watch it on their website:
Sputnik — RT
There is nothing wrong with Hassan Nisar , The only problem I see is that lack of intellectual depth in his arguments. Though he has guts to say truth in anyone's face but his ideas are not always workable.
His ideas are not always practical and he has a tendency to worry about history a lot. Aside from that, yeah, I agree, nothing wrong with him.

I know many Indians who like him because of how much he criticizes Pakistanis - but they instantly start hating and swearing at him when he invites pro-Khalistan Sikhs to his show. :lol:

He's truly unbiased.
On regional scale , he sells some interesting lies as also pointed by fellow @TankMan
Some of what he says is flawed, yes, but he also says some truth - the same is true for what he says about internal politics, it's sometimes wrong but usually his analyses and predictions are true.

Though i don't know much of internal affair of Pakistan . So I am not right candidate to comment on that.

But it's worth the time, atleast regarding internal issues.

And please don't think of baba chiriya wala's views always correct he usually utters high class nonsense.

But it's worth the time, atleast regarding internal issues.

And please don't think of baba chiriya wala's views always correct he usually utters high class nonsense.

Ha Ha

Sach hai , Chiriya wala Baba ji don't speak turth always . He twist them according to his convenience but he still articulate them well.