What's new

Your age, profession, and marital status?

Hello Everyone
pursuing my B.Tech in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from Delhi College Of Enginering ....in 2nd year ....want to join DRDO ...i prefer Live-In and i am against marriages ....and I am single !!

Name: PAKistan

Profession: King maker

Place: footpath

Hello Everyone
pursuing my B.Tech in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from Delhi College Of Enginering ....in 2nd year ....want to join DRDO ...i prefer Live-In and i am against marriages ....and I am single !!

Welcome to PDF!!! :pakistan:

But why against marriages???

Thanks a lot. Although I imagine, doing PhD back in the days would have been much more difficult?

My thesis was in experimental solid state physics. The hardest part is finding a topic, a research project, that is both doable in a reasonable period of time and worthy of a Ph. D. It is probably just as hard today to do an experimental physics Ph.D. as it was 40 years ago when I did mine.

I guess maybe when, I'm older I might start considering it. However right now I'm quite happy being a code coolie. Sometimes I think the higher positions are too far removed from your actual profession. I mean... you'll be doing more "businessy" things rather than doing what you love if you know what I mean... :confused:

What you say is true. In the company that I worked for you were a scientist at least for the first 8 years or so, in my case being an experimental physicist. But then some people were being chosen for the management track. You had to decide did you want to be a "coolie" or be bossed by the jerks who chose the management track. I chose the management track as the lesser evil. Thing is, if you wait until 5 years into a career, it is too late, emotionally and life logistically, to go back to school for a Ph.D.

What kind of kings???

Can you show some prototypes??? :D

One is in my avatar :P Also to let you know, I'm trying to get rid some other prototypes that system produced as byproducts... for example king of poultry hamza shehbaz, and jutti chor of gujrat monas elahi, and the famous har gher se bhutto niklay ga, abcd billy the king !!

and ofcourse my long term planning is to bring middle class as the ruling class.. :pakistan:

this seems like a matrimonial call :lol:

Lol, you are interested in this matrimonial here, you are welcome! Tell us what's your age, profession, your boyfriend ideal?

:D

Hint: approximatley 23-26, Moderator, Bilal Khan example.

retired from programming..

just living a boring life....

Thats too much for a defence enthusiast lol , i hope u r kidding , because now a days at 70 hands start shaking let alone typing and that too the whole day ;)

Thats too much for a defence enthusiast lol , i hope u r kidding , because now a days at 70 hands start shaking let alone typing and that too the whole day ;)

i took 5 minutes to type my post..i agree with your hands part;)
i dont type whole day..

elmo must be 36 :D

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

least...................

but why defence forum at 70? wasn't anything left other thn defence?

enough of programming done in whole life...and now life is boring....body dont let me to go here n there..so its better to be an internet warrior..and its perfect platform..

Back
Top Bottom