What's new

Young Japanese scholars head to China for stable, independent jobs

1953 China just came out of a century's war, when you are bottom low, the only way is up. just tell me, you have to see the consistency, not some individual exceptions. India's manufaturing index is not going up, this is it's inherent flaw in its economy, where the country can find good paying jobs for it 1.4 billion people without a robust manufacturing and exports?
This is factual, I'm not seeing why you are still arguing this. Without the period to build up in the 1970s-80s, the deficit era, there's no infrastructure for the WTO era.
As I check, July 2022 is the first month when India's manufacturing goes down the negative.

This is factual, I'm not seeing why you are still arguing this. Without the period to build up in the 1970s-80s, the deficit era, there's no infrastructure for the WTO era.
As I check, July 2022 is the first month when India's manufacturing goes down the negative.
When do you think India can catch up with Hong kong's level? without robust manufacturing and exports, what can feed the 1.4 billion population, let along gettting them rich into the middle class?

6088de2da31024adbdc4dac9.png

You are impossible, time will tell, good luck India becomes a developed country with year on year massive trade deficit, you are just arguing for the sake of argueing, it's pointless.
Yeah, its pointless to argue with him, even with all the facts and sound logic presented to him, he just wont accept the truth. He is now an India cheerleader as he is a Japan worshipper, Vietnamese will cheer any enemies of China on its neighbourhood and the world indeed. Maybe, he is thinking of US that country with deficit year after year can still function well, but US is a special case with the ability to print money at will that the whole world has to pay.

Last edited:
China started out like this too, buying equipment from Japan, Germany and Taiwan. In fact, the highest growth ever for China was in the 1970, when China was in deficit and still importing foods and most machinery for making factories.

It all depends on what you buy, what you can make, and the state policies to promote industrilization.

India is getting better and growing fast despite the deficit, just like China back then.

I have a feeling that this discussion is pointless.

If you say that Pakistan is changing and improving every day, 99% of the Chinese members will support that. But if you try to say that India is changing and improving every day, I am sure 99% of the Chinese members will oppose it.

The same thing happened in the thread related to Japan. What I mean is that the majority of opinion has nothing to do with right and wrong, it just shows the stance.

It eventually becomes personal attacks.

If you say that Pakistan is changing and improving every day, 99% of the Chinese members will support that. But if you try to say that India is changing and improving every day, I am sure 99% of the Chinese members will oppose it.

The same thing happened in the thread related to Japan. What I mean is that the majority of opinion has nothing to do with right and wrong, it just shows the stance.

I never said India is not developing, but without fundamental change with its social and political structures, it won't be able to reach the world top level as they aspired, we have enough facts and figures to prove that.

When do you think India can catch up with Hong kong's level? without robust manufacturing and exports, what can feed the 1.4 billion population, let along gettting them rich into the middle class?

6088de2da31024adbdc4dac9.png
I don't know exactly the date since I don't know the future, but if they keep developing at this rate, maybe 2030-2040 level?
By then, they might have surpassed Japan and Germany.

It's still good to acknowledge the fact. India is growing, I don't know why this is making beijingwalker frustrated or whatsoever.

Yeah, its pointless to argue with him, even with all the facts and sound logic presented to him, he just wont accept the truth. He is now an India cheerleader as he is a Japan worshipper, Vietnamese will cheer any enemies of China on its neighbourhood and the world indeed. Maybe, he is thinking of US that country with deficit year after year can still function well, but US is a special case with the ability to print money at will that the whole world has to pay.
So what should we believe? China will never stop growing, India, Japan and US will decline forever?
What about Africa? Is it OK if Africa grows?
Am I an African believer if I think Africa will grow and might eclipse China and India later on?

It's still good to acknowledge the fact. India is growing, I don't know why this is making beijingwalker frustrated or whatsoever.

Look at this photo: It shows the hypocrisy and double standards of westerners. They say the J-20 is a copycat, but the same does not happen with semi-stealth or stealth aircraft from another country.

J-20 copy.png

The same problem is repeated with the Chinese members in the PDF

Previously on PDF, in a discussion between US and Chinese members, the American member said that the Z-20 is a copy, and the Chinese member said that the Z-20 is not a Copycat black hawk.

However, in the thread discussion about the indian uav, they (the Chinese member) mocked India as copycat because the indian uav has the same aerodynamic shape as the turkish uav.

If China's weapon is similar to another country's, they say it's not a copy. But if India's weapons are similar to other countries, they will call it copycat, they constantly insult and despise India.

So I think these discussions are pointless.

I never said India is not developing, but without fundamental change with its social and political structures, it won't be able to reach the world top level as they aspired, we have enough facts and figures to prove that.
India is already one of the biggest GDP of the world, they are having the 5th's biggest GDP on the planet behind US, China, Japan and Germany.

Do you think India will simply stop growing because of its social and political structures or whatever?

I don't know exactly the date since I don't know the future, but if they keep developing at this rate, maybe 2030-2040 level?
By then, they might have surpassed Japan and Germany.

So what should we believe? China will never stop growing, India, Japan and US will decline forever?
What about Africa? Is it OK if Africa grows?
Am I an African believer if I think Africa will grow and might eclipse China and India later on?
You are talking nonsense just to make argument by dragging in other unrelated parties.

India is already one of the biggest GDP of the world
To put it in perspective, China grew over one India in GDP last year.

Look at this photo: It shows the hypocrisy and double standards of westerners. They say the J-20 is a copycat, but the same does not happen with semi-stealth or stealth aircraft from another country.

View attachment 887283

The same problem is repeated with the Chinese members in the PDF

Previously on PDF, in a discussion between US and Chinese members, the American member said that the Z-20 is a copy, and the Chinese member said that the Z-20 is not a Copycat black hawk.

However, in the thread discussion about the indian uav, they (the Chinese member) mocked India as copycat because the indian uav has the same aerodynamic shape as the turkish uav.

If China's weapon is similar to another country's, they say it's not a copy. But if India's weapons are similar to other countries, they will call it copycat, they constantly insult and despise India.

So I think these discussions are pointless.
I see many claim that everything China is a copycat, rarely see people talk about the same about India's. maybe India doesn't make much and they always claim they bought the license to make , it's not copying. Do you know even copying requires tons of know how?

How do you explain this then?

Back in 1953, 1970, China were one of the hungriest countries in the world despite the high GDP growth.

You are talking nonsense just to make argument by dragging in other unrelated parties.
How is it nonsense?
Do you seriously believe no one except China is gonna grow?
To put it in perspective, China grew over one India in GDP last year.
And China's GDP was 1/10 of Japan in the 70s....
See where it is now?

Back in 1953, 1970, China were one of the hungriest countries in the world despite the high GDP growth.
I already said that that China just came out of a century's long war and when you are bottom low, the only way is up. did you see my previous reply? but here we are talking about present, bot China and India had estalished over 70 years by now.

And China's GDP was 1/10 of Japan in the 70s....
See where it is now?
By focusing on manufacturing and trade, this is what I m talking about, without manufacturing and exports, it's almost impossible to lift 1.4 billlion people out of poverty.

I already said that that China just came out of a century's long war and when you are bottom low, the only way is up. did you see my previous reply? but here we are talking about present, bot China and India had estalished over 70 years by now.
If we are talking present, India's GDP is growing faster than China's GDP, despite the lowering of global hunger index.
By focusing on manufacturing and trade, this is what I m talking about, without manufacturing and exports, it's almost impossible to lift 1.4 billlion people out of poverty.
And India is also focusing on that? What's your point?
Do you want India to surpass China now, or?

If we are talking present, India's GDP is growing faster than China's GDP, despite the lowering of global hunger index.
Just for one year becasue of China's lockdown, and this growth is not enough for India, they need robust manufacturing and exports to fullfill their and your ambition.

Back
Top Bottom