What's new

You know you grew up in Pakistan in the 90's when

what all games did you play in pakistan other than the video games....
I mean we used to gather in the evening when it wasn't hot anymore andplay...pakadam pakadai,chuppan chupai(hide and seek),chain chain...ooch neech ka papda(if memory serves me write)...maaram pitti...
i mean these are all regional names...can you connect with any of them?

Paritosh you reminded me all of my beautiful days of my life we really loved to play maram pitti, chupan chupai.. really it was old good days. what i recall is that it was start of 90's.

I mean we used to gather in the evening when it wasn't hot anymore andplay...pakadam pakadai,chuppan chupai(hide and seek),chain chain...ooch neech ka papda(if memory serves me write)...maaram pitti...
haha - i played all these games..sometimes if i wanted to go out alone i would play hide and seek with my brother.I would ask him to hide and and would just go out..:lol: :lol:

haha - i played all these games..sometimes if i wanted to go out alone i would play hide and seek with my brother.I would ask him to hide and and would just go out..:lol: :lol:

To aap bachpan se hi troll karte aaye hain ,bhai ko bhi nahi chooda :p:P

in saraiki we call it TEELO and play it at night after sun set and we have mass gorup of teen guys those days . in our game if one of hided guy touch your head and say teelo without you seen him you have to do it again . also we never play in small area it was whole damn jungle of streets

look our MUHALAH it start from star and you have area of 1km for hide in our streets lolz:rofl:

425390_327303390691621_153794382_n.jpg

our kids will be playing battlefield4 rather than maram pitti:P

I used to love this show along with many others...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom