What's new

YOLO Series: Noora inaugurates so called green line express train !

Thanks but can you tell me why its called greenline?
And whats mainline? you mean broad guage?

Green Line is prolly the name.
Main line is the double track which goes through the major cities of the country from Karachi, to Lahore.

The Black track is the main one.
Pakistan_Railways_Network_Map.png

Isn't that failure of responsible persons in railway?

Yes, thats why its in YOLO series.

p.s.

No food, no, tea, no wifi on the green train..

Its a moment of shame for those who claim that they have improved Railways, especially Noora.

is say ache to Sh Rasheed nay ministry chale the..

Yes, thats why its in YOLO series.

p.s.

No food, no, tea, no wifi on the green train..

Its a moment of shame for those who claim that they have improved Railways, especially Noora.

is say ache to Sh Rasheed nay ministry chale the..

You are just jealous and can't digest. I am personally impressed by the level or cleanlines and main thing is it should reach KHI on time.

Tell me again.
Whats the negative in here?

You're getting a joyful journey at that price.

Do you only hate the fact this kind of thing happened in PMLN govt? lol

5500 PKR

Food, Wifi, 23 hour journey.

And it runs on the main line.

Its a great ride if you want to enjoy a journey on a decent train.
If it was bullet train as promised by pmln it would have been better . But u don't understand the fact that railway is doomed every sane person knows that . Further investing in it and buying engines from China who have bad track record is just waste of money

You are just jealous and can't digest. I am personally impressed by the level or cleanlines and main thing is it should reach KHI on time.

why would I be? if they do something good for my country, I will take it as they are ought to be servants of the country.

Railway should never be a ministry, never understood the logic behind why it has to be a ministry. And having traveled on railway from KHI-RWP round trip many times I fail to understand how it is a loss making entity. Lots of people travel the economy side is always overcrowded but still its a loss making business how? And I think railways is the only entity that owns most property in Pakistan.

Railway should never be a ministry, never understood the logic behind why it has to be a ministry. And having traveled on railway from KHI-RWP round trip many times I fail to understand how it is a loss making entity. Lots of people travel the economy side is always overcrowded but still its a loss making business how? And I think railways is the only entity that owns most property in Pakistan.
Its not matter how much you load passenger if you don't charge sufficint money from passenger than it would gonna be in loss ( Mostly Raiways fare are undercharged )
Indian Railway make huge loss in their passenger operation but they recover their loss & make net profit by freight operation.
Pakistan Railway would not turn around despite how much passenger train they operate if they not pitch them self in freight operation in which NLC & transport Mafia have monopoly.

Tell me again.
Whats the negative in here?

You're getting a joyful journey at that price.

Do you only hate the fact this kind of thing happened in PMLN govt? lol

5500 PKR

Food, Wifi, 23 hour journey.

And it runs on the main line.

Its a great ride if you want to enjoy a journey on a decent train.
Did you happen to hear that the same train was inaugurated by atleast 2 previous governments?? Did you happen to hear that the engine got separated from the carriages right after 20 minutes of its journey?? Did you happen to hear that the train narrowly escaped an accident when the the carriages were left on the tracks?? Did you happen to hear about the complaints that about the worst service recieved by the customers? Did you happen to hear that the customers were not even offer a glass of water let alone food?
Now ask yourself that why should you be chest thumping about this train?? Or you just have to appretiate it coz it was inaugurated by PMLN?

Its not matter how much you load passenger if you don't charge sufficint money from passenger than it would gonna be in loss ( Mostly Raiways fare are undercharged )
Indian Railway make huge loss in their passenger operation but they recover their loss & make net profit by freight operation.
Pakistan Railway would not turn around despite how much passenger train they operate if they not pitch them self in freight operation in which NLC & transport Mafia have monopoly.

I am talking about longer routes like RWP-KHI, the fixed cost is easily covered on these routes no matter how little the fare is charged. Main reason is it involves passengers entering and leaving the train at many stations in between. And volume of the passengers is quite high. If you increase the fare nobody would be willing to travel without a seat or a berth or nobody would like to sit on the floor or keep standing, meaning you would have limited passengers according to availability of seats to accommodate them, but for the time being its totally opposite you would find floors of economy carriages filled with as many as passengers that it is hard to move around.

If it was bullet train as promised by pmln it would have been better . But u don't understand the fact that railway is doomed every sane person knows that . Further investing in it and buying engines from China who have bad track record is just waste of money

Your doomed.

I dont know what good the bullet trains give us.
Other than 1 Route which is mainly used for business (Karachi-Lahore).

I dont care what PMLN promised.

but Bullet trains wont be any good.
If you wanna pay 10k for a journey on main line, you might as well go in a plane.

I dont see how trains are doomed.
Its still used by millions anually and still making profits (After the PPP-era which totally ruined it)

is there anything else you wanna hate on?

Did you happen to hear that the same train was inaugurated by atleast 2 previous governments?? Did you happen to hear that the engine got separated from the carriages right after 20 minutes of its journey?? Did you happen to hear that the train narrowly escaped an accident when the the carriages were left on the tracks?? Did you happen to hear about the complaints that about the worst service recieved by the customers? Did you happen to hear that the customers were not even offer a glass of water let alone food?
Now ask yourself that why should you be chest thumping about this train?? Or you just have to appretiate it coz it was inaugurated by PMLN?

OMG, The stupidity in this post....

Releasing a "New" train only means putting up carriages, modifying it for certain degree, and then putting them together.
The engine releases happen with poor couplers, They can be replaced. And if it happens during operational route. It can the cars will just go on a emergency stop due to no connection to the engine, and if the engine does stay connected without the coupler due to pressure pipes, It can apply the brakes, however it might get seperated due to seperate connection and Can get derailed( THIS CASE IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY ).

I'm not chest thumping or anything, the only one chest thumping is you with hate.
its just a train.
And if you dont know how shit works, You better keep shut on the thing.

Your doomed.

If you wanna pay 10k for a journey on main line, you might as well go in a plane.

Its still used by millions anually and still making profits (After the PPP-era which totally ruined it)

Releasing a "New" train only means putting up carriages, modifying it for certain degree, and then putting them together.
The engine releases happen with poor couplers, They can be replaced. And if it happens during operational route. It can the cars will just go on a emergency stop due to no connection to the engine, and if the engine does stay connected without the coupler due to pressure pipes, It can apply the brakes, however it might get seperated due to seperate connection and Can get derailed( THIS CASE IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY ).

I'm not chest thumping or anything, the only one chest thumping is you with hate.
its just a train.

first of all i support development of PR and i support this initiative but it does not mean we should start chest thumping and completely ignore the faults in it. now in the tone you answered me......
you are as stupid as your name is. Moron nobody(passengers) gives a rat **** how the engine is connected to the carriages, what they want is safety. here what matters the most is that why the bloody carriage detached from an engine. now i don't know what your stupid mind think that how tiny fault this is but it if happens in some other countries people loses jobs over it. we have the most out dated railway system in the world what if there was another train approaching on the same line? and what if the carriages were at the place and the train operator couldn't see them from far and if he dint have enough time to stop the train? would it not have collided? unshackle your thick mind from slavery of NS before you open your stupid mouth up and tell me to shut up.

yes many things .
Nawaz sharif ganj
shahbaz sharif ganj .

Millions used trains as it cheap . even when train use to be delayed for days still people use it. Number of people using a thing doesnt mean that they love it . I said railway is doomed as the condition of tracks are getting worse, we bought new chinese engines which are not reliable at all. many of them malfunction in first weak. People who got jobs in rail in PPP and PMLN tenures were safarishi , they are more people then required .

Your doomed.

its just a train.

first of all i support development of PR and i support this initiative but it does not mean we should start chest thumping and completely ignore the faults in it. now in the tone you answered me......
you are as stupid as your name is. Moron nobody(passengers) gives a rat **** how the engine is connected to the carriages, what they want is safety. here what matters the most is that why the bloody carriage detached from an engine. now i don't know what your stupid mind think that how tiny fault this is but it if happens in some other countries people loses jobs over it. we have the most out dated railway system in the world what if there was another train approaching on the same line? and what if the carriages were at the place and the train operator couldn't see them from far and if he dint have enough time to stop the train? would it not have collided? unshackle your thick mind from slavery of NS before you open your stupid mouth up and tell me to shut up.

Again half of what you said is faulty.
Sure, Sir Moron.
Keep that chest thumping up.

I'm done.

Back
Top Bottom