What's new

عنوان القائد الأعلى للجيش ،جمهورية باكستان

I agree to religion part ........... because Islam is not religion but Deen. As far as religions in Pakistan go well they will never be able to agree on which Islam to implement in Pakistan, I was telling Zarvan the other day what Maududi had to say about implementing Islam "It is impossible". Same goes for secularism if they cannot agree on which Islam to implement forget they will ever let anyone come with another ideology that would loosen their grip on masses they control without any hindrance.

My point and my personal wish is Islam the Deen to be implemented, where every human is respected and looked after by state. Where even non Muslims get to take part in consultation on State matters. The equality and prosperity for everyone and anyone.

well, i say this to a lot of Non Muslim friends , some agree and some disagree so i say it you.. Islam is too perfect to be implemented in this world which is full of mischief .. The real Shape and body of Islam can be very hard to implement and the process will be a really bloody war , with Non Muslims and within Muslims themselves .. I have no Idea how Mehdi A.S will do it but if this is the Destination of Islam than it will find its way through all the troubles and secularism and extremism ..

Islam is too perfect to be implemented in this world which is full of mischief ..

The more mischief the more need for Islam. If born Muslims fail to understand it then non Muslims better than us born Muslims would take the lead .......... it's just that they haven't got hold of the true message that Islam carries

The real Shape and body of Islam can be very hard to implement and the process will be a really bloody war , with Non Muslims and within Muslims themselves ..

Can a super power like US if it wanted use its influence to stop a war from happening or reduce a bloody war from expanding or limit a vast bloody conflict to few days only without spilling any more blood and destruction?

I have no Idea how Mehdi A.S will do it but if this is the Destination of Islam than it will find its way through all the troubles and secularism and extremism ..

And I have no idea why there is a need for Mehdi to come when the last Messenger of ALLAH has already given the complete set of guidance. We can wait endlessly for some fictional character to come and sort our problems or we can start working ourselves.

The more mischief the more need for Islam. If born Muslims fail to understand it then non Muslims better than us born Muslims would take the lead .......... it's just that they haven't got hold of the true message that Islam carries

The need is for things like Humanity , Tolerance , love , Prosperity , Friendship , honesty and sincerity .. merge all this together and you create a society which will understand the Islam to its real form ... The Pagans were disgrace to the society but even they have honor which leads them to not just understand Islam but carry in their hearts and minds like blood run through veins .. we don't have that Honor in People of Pakistan .. sorry to say that

Can a super power like US if it wanted use its influence to stop a war from happening or reduce a bloody war from expanding or limit a vast bloody conflict to few days only without spilling any more blood and destruction?

So far what i see US is directly or Indirectly involved in almost all major conflicts around the world after WW2 .. so my answer will be skeptical on this ..

And I have no idea why there is a need for Mehdi to come when the last Messenger of ALLAH has already given the complete set of guidance. We can wait endlessly for some fictional character to come and sort our problems or we can start working ourselves.

First its not Fictional if you believe that he is fiction than we have our differences , second Mehdi is not coming to reform Islam or bring something new, he is just a chosen person by Allah who will re-implement Islam as it was in the times of Prophet , Even Uthman and Ali got the set of guidance and looks how the history turned on us ? what that Civil war teaches us ? If people like Uthman and Ali R.A can be deceived and fall in to the traps of Satan or whatever you want to call it, than we are nothing compared to them .. lets do our part and not push our faith down to other throats .
one of the 6 article of Faith is Believe in Pre destiny , whatever happen , have happened , and will happen is already written and destined to happened .. you and i can only change our destinies by Praying to Almighty that if we are destined to become a Suicide bomber , than May Allah help and have mercy on us .. we play our part and leave the rest to the Almighty .

The need is for things like Humanity , Tolerance , love , Prosperity , Friendship , honesty and sincerity .. merge all this together and you create a society which will understand the Islam to its real form ... The Pagans were disgrace to the society but even they have honor which leads them to not just understand Islam but carry in their hearts and minds like blood run through veins .. we don't have that Honor in People of Pakistan .. sorry to say that

As I said if we won't other would. Islam's message is not limited to people of Pakistan only. But if Pakistanis do it, it would be an honor. No bigger pride than Pakistanis as saviors of humanity.

So far what i see US is directly or Indirectly involved in almost all major conflicts around the world after WW2 .. so my answer will be skeptical on this ..

Suppose if US wanted to curtail conflicts or stop them from happening will it succeed or not, considering its influence and power it has.

First its not Fictional if you believe that he is fiction than we have our differences , second Mehdi is not coming to reform Islam or bring something new, he is just a chosen person by Allah who will re-implement Islam as it was in the times of Prophet , Even Uthman and Ali got the set of guidance and looks how the history turned on us ? what that Civil war teaches us ? If people like Uthman and Ali R.A can be deceived and fall in to the traps of Satan or whatever you want to call it, than we are nothing compared to them .. lets do our part and not push our faith down to other throats .
one of the 6 article of Faith is Believe in Pre destiny , whatever happen , have happened , and will happen is already written and destined to happened .. you and i can only change our destinies by Praying to Almighty that if we are destined to become a Suicide bomber , than May Allah help and have mercy on us .. we play our part and leave the rest to the Almighty .

I don't want you to believe what I believe ......... you should read yourself about Mehdi and what role this fictional character played in dividing the Muslims and helping the malookiat and mullahs.

Usman and Ali and those wars are all historical accounts, one should be very critical of historical accounts , circumstances and the times when such history was written. Personally I believe no such wars ever happened. Again it is what I believe and it has nothing to do with what you believe.

Pre destiny or fate or taqdeer was added later on to become a condition for iman ......... otherwise there are only five conditions 1. Belief in ALLAH 2. Belief in his angels 3. Belief in his messengers 4. belief in books given to messengers 5. Belief in Judgment day ......... you can cross check it in Quran. This sixth one believe in Taqdeer was added by Mullahs to help Kings oppress the common people ..... else how would they succeed if they didn't give a reason to people believe for their deteriorating conditions.

Taqdeer / fate is this simple and this difficult to understand ............ you have two options right and left ......... the decision is your's whether to take right or to take left ........... you are free to make that decision .......... but the outcome for both options is fixed ............. if you take right you move from taqdeer waiting at left to taqdeer at right, if you take left you move from taqdeer waiting at right to taqdeer at left. Again it is what I believe and no where I intend to shove this down your throat, you have the right to what you feel comfortable to believe.

As I said if we won't other would. Islam's message is not limited to people of Pakistan only. But if Pakistanis do it, it would be an honor. No bigger pride than Pakistanis as saviors of humanity.

Suppose if US wanted to curtail conflicts or stop them from happening will it succeed or not, considering its influence and power it has.

I don't want you to believe what I believe ......... you should read yourself about Mehdi and what role this fictional character played in dividing the Muslims and helping the malookiat and mullahs.

Usman and Ali and those wars are all historical accounts, one should be very critical of historical accounts , circumstances and the times when such history was written. Personally I believe no such wars ever happened. Again it is what I believe and it has nothing to do with what you believe.

Pre destiny or fate or taqdeer was added later on to become a condition for iman ......... otherwise there are only five conditions 1. Belief in ALLAH 2. Belief in his angels 3. Belief in his messengers 4. belief in books given to messengers 5. Belief in Judgment day ......... you can cross check it in Quran. This sixth one believe in Taqdeer was added by Mullahs to help Kings oppress the common people ..... else how would they succeed if they didn't give a reason to people believe for their deteriorating conditions.

Taqdeer / fate is this simple and this difficult to understand ............ you have two options right and left ......... the decision is your's whether to take right or to take left ........... you are free to make that decision .......... but the outcome for both options is fixed ............. if you take right you move from taqdeer waiting at left to taqdeer at right, if you take left you move from taqdeer waiting at right to taqdeer at left. Again it is what I believe and no where I intend to shove this down your throat, you have the right to what you feel comfortable to believe.

Lets agree to Disagree ..

Islam is not hostage to a specific form of government, a specific set of laws or a particular interpretation. It is a grand framework for whole humanity that can thrive in any system and any society

Now this is something for some to ponder over ...

And COAS speech is almost always the policy statement, we may just be heading towards ...

now we will go after extremism too and rout it with our values, mental faculties and physical energies

Values are derived from ...

Yes Pakistan needs to remove the religion from state and start bringing back Deen in its place, a state based on Deen (Islamic state) is different than a theocracy and a secular state.

This statement of yours is spot on and wholly agreed. But wait, some will say what you want is the Saudi system!

This statement of yours is spot on and wholly agreed. But wait, some will say what you want is the Saudi system!

Saudis are monarchs and monarchs have no place in an Islamic system. Consultation and choosing the best person who is knowledgeable and practical is raw idea of how Islamic system worked or should work. And the person chosen is accountable for his actions and subject to justice as an ordinary person.

Back
Top Bottom