What's new

Yet Another Soldier Deployed in Kashmir Commits Suicide

Low self esteem, depression, stress, war zone= a suicide or a mass murderer.

then you are too young to comment...try bournVita

ha ha ha .. kid .. just look at my join date and u will know who's the kid...

@Aeronaut , @WebMaster ... this is the reason why the quality of this forum is going down.. poor posts.. lethargic moderation

I was a huge fan of this forum earlier.. but the quality is going down day by day...

Nothing to learn from here now anymore.

Last edited:
ha ha ha .. kid .. just look at my join date and u will know who's the kid...

@Aeronaut ... this is the reason why the quality of this forum is going down.. poor posts.. lethargic moderation

I was a huge fan of this forum earlier.. but the quality is going down day by day...

Nothing to learn from here now anymore.

LOL man..are you really stupid or what,,? joining date doesn't matter .. and FYI i am following this forum since 2007 ... and why u r complaining Admins ? you are right PDF is going down day by day because of increasing no of Indians day by day, with their bad attitude...

I Guess your army is using the below method to fulfill their sexual desires

Pak army using minority women as sex slaves: NGO | NDTV.com
ok mr india...
first look at the source . NDtv better known for their high class star plus type videos against china and Pakistan ... and they is quoting some NGO with no name, so we can doubt its credibility...and you know there are no of NGOs working in Pakistan most of them are involved in illegal activities under foreign agencies like CIA ... believe me i am from an army background and i never heard of such incident ..

ok mr india...
first look at the source . NDtv better known for their high class star plus type videos against china and Pakistan ... and they is quoting some NGO with no name, so we can doubt its credibility...and you know there are no of NGOs working in Pakistan most of them are involved in illegal activities under foreign agencies like CIA ... believe me i am from an army background and i never heard of such incident ..

You are rather disrespectful to your colleagues in fellow armed forces if you are indeed from a military background. I believe that the creed of a soldier is to never underestimate and to always show respect for another who serves their nation, even if they are your enemy ?

There are some really sick people in this forum

The rise of depression is a global phenomenon...The army personnel are no exception...It can happen to a poor farmer, a well trained soldier......a well off teen or a high earning professional....its a serious medical situation

Learn to respect life...its a surprise and a shame that people like @Windjammer are elite members of this forum

There are some really sick people in this forum

The rise of depression is a global phenomenon...The army personnel are no exception...It can happen to a poor farmer, a well trained soldier......a well off teen or a high earning professional....its a serious medical situation

Learn to respect life...its a surprise and a shame that people like @Windjammer are elite members of this forum
@Tango22, did i slaughter your Cow or something that you are always calling me out, hell we now have a two weeks old telling us about standards, unless off course you are another one of those with a fake ID.
Read my post again and see if your eyes and brains are connected and then come back to point out where did i disrespect the dead soldiers.

@Windjammer ..the sick comment was for people who were talking of virgins...

shame on you because you have a Google alert for 'suidcide + indian army'

I wont reply to rest of your comment :P

=

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom