What's new

Yet another Indian origin CEO in trouble .

Flight of falcon

Reaction score
Country
Canada
It seems like almost every month some one with Indian back ground is caught doing illegal or unethical business deals here in the USA . Here is the latest.

It looks like Twitter deal under its Indian CEO is also in big trouble because of fake and inflated user numbers and bot accounts . let’s see if another CEO bites the dust ……

It seems like almost every month some one with Indian back ground is caught doing illegal or unethical business deals here in the USA . Here is the latest.

It looks like Twitter deal under its Indian CEO is also in big trouble because of fake and inflated user numbers and bot accounts . let’s see if another CEO bites the dust ……

What does Better.com have to do with Twitter?
Which other months have you had the misfortune to read about Indian CEOs caught doing illegal or unethical business deals in the US?

It’s a business decision he did right , not based on religious or race. His method I question was done in very poor state pretty daft guy to, for not knowing this not how you promote your business.

In the current, I have read about 2 Indians being arrested from Dubai for crimes in other countries. One was a hedge fund manager, scammed $ 1.6b in taxes in a European country and others were 3 brothers who committed financial crimes in South Africa.

Nothing Indian, you can't call him Indian just because his name is Indian. He is an American CEO, a typical shit sub-human.

Just type in Google search and the list goes on and on.

Just type in Google search and the list goes on and on.

:pleasantry:
Indians learned that from young and in skool

bihar-cheating1.jpg

They just putting what they learned into practise :enjoy:

Nothing Indian, you can't call him Indian just because his name is Indian. He is an American CEO, a typical shit sub-human.
When you want to brag about these coconuts they're Indian. When they crack they're American??

You people truly are Chankya Star Plus cowards.

When you want to brag about these coconuts they're Indian. When they crack they're American??

I think in most such threads I’ve read —I see Indian posters themselves pointing out the fact that they are Americans.

Anyway. People are happy to be proud of you if you do something right and they feel they can relate with you. But when it comes to your burdens and failings, you have to carry your own weight. World has always worked this way.

Toilet cleaners should stay away from expending already scarce brain cells on rationale of corporate decisions.

Showed your filthy, Hindutvadi, anti-human side here, eh ? Your superboss, Pragati Purush Narendra bhai, he of the discovery of the fantastic formula ( a2 + 2ab + b2 ) said in a magnificent book in 2009 that the Dalits and Shudras of India clean the toilets, the drains, the gutters and the manholes because they find "Aadhyatmik anand" ( Spiritual bliss ) in doing so. This I came to know from young Dalit leader Jignesh Mevani in the below talk Shut Up Ya Kunal while also has the lovely Shehla Rashid participating. Jignesh rightly asked if Modi finds gutter cleaning manually is so spiritually blissful then he should himself take that sublime experience and pleasure :

You denigrate others for being toilet cleaners, they clean the bodily and other waste you generate but you do not participate in cleaning it yourself. Why are you being so superior ? Let me tell you that in intellect and ambition I am superior to all you 500 million Hindutvadis combined, especially you upper caste ones. And stop talking about "corporate decisions" because you are not the founder of a company which has been operating a crewed research station on Mars for the last 20 years. So know your place, bhagwa.

Not me, if you can find me bragging about Satya nadella or 100's more like him as an Indian, you can easily post it here. So, don't talk as if you know about me. Your flag show that you live in that white land, I don't. So mind your language before you accuse me of something.

Back
Top Bottom