What's new

Yemen: How our parties lost ( gave space) to Mullahs. AGAIN!

FaujHistorian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Our Mullahs lost their space since June 2014.

APS attack kicked out Mullahs from public arena.

And then

Yemen happened. and guess what?

Political parties, mainstream parties instead of using their big heads, ended up using the small ones.

People like IK waived the political dongle to prove he has the bigger weewee.

This in turn lead to a total defeat for the parliament in such an important issue.

Now the vocal stance on foreign policy is again in the hands of Mullahs.

What a shame.

Parliament in a country like Pakistan could have acted as the best place where discussion are based on intellectual and studied stance.

Instead they acted as the biggest nuts.

So sad.

@Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider, @ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER,
@AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr, @Cherokee @Donatello, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @Cat Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon, @Syed.Ali.Haider,

@Joe Shearer, @scorpionx, @Irfan Baloch, @orangzaib, @jhungary, @Xeric, @Icarus, @CENTCOM

If what you said was true, then Pakistan would be in Yemen, fighting a war that has nothing to do with it. If anything, this is a direct challenge to the Mullahs, almost all of whom want Pakistan fighting as a mercenary force for a region that has recently shown that it is willing to insult and threaten Pakistan, when it doesn't get what it wants.

Any Pakistani that continues to suggest that the GCC is Pakistan's brother, needs to rethink their views. You don't treat your brother the way the GCC has treated Pakistan.

Mullah my foot, which Mullah even said a word for Yemen? Which Mullah call for a rally, or press conference on Yemen issue?

Its 77% of public which believes on Umah stuff and want Pakistan to support KSA on any issue. Why burning if you are facing warth of public on street, as we as a nation are like that.

Keep aside Umah logic, even then Pakistan made a bad decision. Few words in favor of GCC and few official visits to GCC could be more beneficial for Pakistan and Pakistani living in GCC, Like me, than staying neutral.

I dont want any one to agree with me but Pakistan did not play well once again.

And then

Political parties, mainstream parties instead of using their big heads, ended up using the small ones.

This in turn lead to a total defeat for the parliament in such an important issue.

What a shame.

Parliament in a country like Pakistan could have acted as the best place where discussion are based on intellectual and studied stance.

So sad.
Say your thanks to Zia who put these mullahs on a pedestal. This disease will be difficult to get rid of. It's not like a summer itch that will go away. The mullahs are here to stay whether you like it or not.

And guess who's creating a hue and cry and started calling the shots in Pakistan for sending troops to Saudi Arabia to 'protect' the land of the Ummah from the 'marauding' Houthis? Yes! You guessed it right! Hafiz Saeed, the darling of the Establishment!

Do some of you even know what 'Mullah' means? Yet you are using it as a derogatory term.
Mullah, Muslim learned in Islamic theology and sacred law. The Ummah logic makes perfect sense, although I don't like the racists of Arabia, to stop the Houthis from entering the Saudi region, we should fight as one unit. I don't want to see children and women dying the same way as the Syrian people, African people, Burmese people etc. It's sad that the list goes on and on.

Ir-respective of what happened between GCC and Pakistan on Yemen issue, Pakistan should now stand by the parliament declaration on the Yemen issue and not change it's stand.

Making a decision in the parliament and then changing it is more worse and does not give a good impression of Pakistan and it's Parliament to the outside world.

As I said earlier in other threads what damage has been done in this GCC vs Pakistan case politically and diplomatically has been done, it cannot be reversed even if Pakistan changes it's stance now.

@Horus @Irfan Baloch What do you say?

pfffft about GCC

1520722_1439832812895027_1651955917_n.jpg

Mullah my foot, which Mullah even said a word for Yemen? Which Mullah call for a rally, or press conference on Yemen issue?

Its 77% of public which believes on Umah stuff and want Pakistan to support KSA on any issue. Why burning if you are facing warth of public on street, as we as a nation are like that.
Are you watching or not Mullahs are on streets and I am afraid it may turn bloody we need to go in yes not in Yemen but on Yemeni border other wise we are looking at trouble

Are you watching or not Mullahs are on streets and I am afraid it may turn bloody we need to go in yes not in Yemen but on Yemeni border other wise we are looking at trouble
where? I didn't see any news?

JI busy in karachi, didn't see any other Mullah on street.. what you are talking about?

........ direct challenge to the Mullahs.............

This is blaming the usual suspects and diversion from real culprits. Pakistan Muslim parties never won any elections, did not form any government or have ruled Pakistan. ML, PPP and military government of Ayub, Yahya, Zia and Musharraf have ruled the country. We all know the real culprits but are not naming them.

what has 'mullahs' got to do with this? seems like a popular way to justify everything wrong in this country!

our mainstream political leadership has their own business and political interests to safeguard. that is why they do what they do. no one cares about what the religious and the secular extremists say..

If what you said was true, then Pakistan would be in Yemen, fighting a war that has nothing to do with it. If anything, this is a direct challenge to the Mullahs, almost all of whom want Pakistan fighting as a mercenary force for a region that has recently shown that it is willing to insult and threaten Pakistan, when it doesn't get what it wants.

Any Pakistani that continues to suggest that the GCC is Pakistan's brother, needs to rethink their views. You don't treat your brother the way the GCC has treated Pakistan.

I remember when the UAE supported India's bid for a permanent seat at the UNSC and the same country openly voiced disappointment over Pakistan's decision (wrt Yemen).
Their stance on Kashmir has also softened over the past few years, valuing Indian trade higher than supporting their "brother".

Pakistan was right to avoid getting involved in an Arab issue

And then

What a shame.

So sad.

@Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider, @ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER,
@AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr, @Cherokee @Donatello, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @Cat Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon, @Syed.Ali.Haider,

@Joe Shearer, @scorpionx, @Irfan Baloch, @orangzaib, @jhungary, @Xeric, @Icarus, @CENTCOM
You do notice that only you are espousing such views.

No one else supports intervention in Yemen.

Back
Top Bottom