What's new

Yemen - ancient Arabia (Arabia Felix)

Yemenis are the closest to my heart as per my personal experience with them. Beautiful pictures brother.

Whatevery you say. Don't pollute this thread with off-topic talk about a country that has no place in this thread. Maybe you will get a ban like 4 of your Iranian troll friends yesterday. If you reply you will be reported for off-topic talk in this thread.

Socotra by red_ink, on Flickr

Socotra by dianadrz, on Flickr

Socotra by dianadrz, on Flickr

Socotra by twiga_swala, on Flickr

Socotra by ciccilla priscilla (Anna Vilardi), on Flickr

Socotra by twiga_swala, on Flickr

Socotra, Yemen by red_ink, on Flickr

Socotra Dragon blood tree by Hannes Rada, on Flickr

Can any moderator delete the off-topic post?
my friend,you had to stay on topic.actually you went off-topic.so i had to reply to that cause it was insulting to my nationality.

my friend,you had to stay on topic.actually you went off-topic.so i had to reply to that cause it was insulting to my nationality.

I said that many of your fellow Iranians insulted Yemenis greatly yesterday which is true. That is why they were banned. Don't pollute this thread. I have not reported your post for off-topic but I am about to do it if you continue since it destroys this thread. This is only a thread about Yemen and a photo-thread. All talk should be limited to Yemen to stay on topic which is one of the forum rules.

If you have anything to contribute to regarding this topic (Yemen) then you are welcome to do so. If not then that as well. I don't really care. What I do care about though is not to destroy this thread with off-topic talk.

I like how the cities are surrounded by mountains or on hilltops, gives such a classic look.

@al-Hasani why you gotta be so mean, he was talking to you politely bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut

Can you please clean this thread up and restore order? When I mean clean up, I am referring to all the off-topic posts, including my replies to the off-topic posts. Please delete all the off-topic posts so I can post new pictures and we can stay on the topic which is Yemen.

Just post 29, my post number 30 (excluding the 8 photos I posted), post number 32, my post number 33, last part of post number 34 and post number 35.

Thank you very much in advance.

:tup:

Last edited by a moderator:

al-Hajjarah village, Haraz mountains of Yemen by Phil Marion, on Flickr

remote Haraz mountains of Yemen by Phil Marion, on Flickr

Yemeni farmer walking amongst his terraced tea crop by Phil Marion, on Flickr

Green Ibb by Abdul-Rahman Salah, on Flickr

j75cb5.gif

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom