What's new

Yaum-e-Takreem-e-Shuhada-e-Pakistan

Any nation that does not honour her martyrs does not deserve to be called a "NATION". In my humble opinion there is no crime worse than desecration of the memorial of a national hero. I am glad that our nation has finally realised that fact. In my humble opinion "Youm-e- takreem" of our martyrs should be made a permanent annual event.
پر یہاں ناپاک فوج لاشوں پر یاست کر رہی ہے 5 سال کا بچہ بھی جانتا ہے

ہمارے گاؤں میں کتی اور کتا پھنسے کھڑے ہوں تو دیکھنے والے ان سے زیادہ جمع ہو جاتے ہیں

ہمارے گاؤں میں کتی اور کتا پھنسے کھڑے ہوں تو دیکھنے والے ان سے زیادہ جمع ہو جاتے ہیں
Tell me more stories of your village. They like animal stuff then?

Zabardasti takreem nahi hoti. They can do all the drama they want, it’s just a matter of time. The die is cast.

If I was the Det commander sitting in Golra, I would have taken the Major to task keh yeh chawwal rally tunay karwayi hai. :laugh:

Any nation that does not honour her martyrs does not deserve to be called a "NATION". In my humble opinion there is no crime worse than desecration of the memorial of a national hero. I am glad that our nation has finally realised that fact. In my humble opinion "Youm-e- takreem" of our martyrs should be made a permanent annual event.

100% agree.

But,

1- Zabardasti kabhi kisi takreem nhn karayi ja sakti
2- You cannot whitewash your faults with the blood of the shaheeds of this country. Both are separate accounts.

Most Honourable Sir,

We are discussing the martyrs here not Gen. Bajwa or Gen. Faiz Hamid or any other living officer of the Pak army. Karnal Sher Khan was martyred in the Kargil war in July 1999. How can Karnal Sher Khan be in any way involved in dirty politics? On what grounds can any rational person justify desecration of his memorial because Imran Khan was arrested? Most recently more than 4,000 soldiers were matryred fighing Taliban terrorists who were killing Pakistani citizens thru bombs and suicide attacks. Youme Takreem is meant to hounoue all such martryrs.

Evidently Imran Khan has brainwashed his supporters to such an extent that they are unable to see right from wrong. Hence they are not willing to condemn even the most heinous of the crimes because these were committed in the name of their beloved Imran Khan! Some Pakistanis even approve desecration of the national martyrs, who gave their lives so that other Pakistanis can live safely.This defies all logic and reason. But in the PTI supporters view, Imran is obviously a ‘Saint’ and any act in his name is not only justifiable but puts one on theroad to heaven.

Last edited:
Most Honourable Sir,

We are discussing the martyrs here not Gen. Bajwa or Gen. Faiz Hamid or any other living officer of the Pak army. Karnal Sher Khan was martyred in the Kargil war in July 1999. How can Karnal Sher Khan be in any way involved in dirty politics? On what grounds can any rational person justify desecration of his memorial because Imran Khan was arrested?

Evidently Imran Khan has brainwashed his supporters to such an extent that they are unable to see right from wrong. Hence they are not willing to condemn even the most heinous of the crimes because these were committed in the name of their beloved Imran Khan! Some Pakistanis even approve desecration of the national martyrs, who gave their lives so that other Pakistanis can live safely.This defies all logic and reason. But in the PTI supporters view, Imran is obviously a ‘Saint’ and any act in his name is not only justifiable but puts one on road to heaven.

Another wise member that understands the sinusoids vs level headed phenomenon I alluded to earlier @Joe Shearer @Meengla @VCheng

So sad. These poor soldiers travel in 4*4 Toyota without any protection but generals are busy in making mansions, palaces in all over world and no one question them for Billions of assets. Reason why they don't allow democracy to grow and they are not allowing any Prime minister to complete 5 year term.
"Vote ko izzat do"!!!

Most Honourable Sir,

We are discussing the martyrs here not Gen. Bajwa or Gen. Faiz Hamid or any other living officer of the Pak army. Karnal Sher Khan was martyred in the Kargil war in July 1999. How can Karnal Sher Khan be in any way involved in dirty politics? On what grounds can any rational person justify desecration of his memorial because Imran Khan was arrested? Most recently more than 4,000 soldiers were matryred fighing Taliban terrorists who were killing Pakistani citizens thru bombs and suicide attacks. Youme Takreem is meant to hounoue all such martryrs.

Evidently Imran Khan has brainwashed his supporters to such an extent that they are unable to see right from wrong. Hence they are not willing to condemn even the most heinous of the crimes because these were committed in the name of their beloved Imran Khan! Some Pakistanis even approve desecration of the national martyrs, who gave their lives so that other Pakistanis can live safely.This defies all logic and reason. But in the PTI supporters view, Imran is obviously a ‘Saint’ and any act in his name is not only justifiable but puts one on theroad to heaven.
Sir,

It is a pity to see true martyrs for Pakistan, whatever the circumstances, subjected to less than respectful treatment, and your post underlines the senselessness of such acts, and their utterly meaningless nature.

Respectfully,

'Joe'.

Another wise member that understands the sinusoids vs level headed phenomenon I alluded to earlier @Joe Shearer @Meengla @VCheng
One of our eminences.

To compel him to post is a singular circumstance, and not to be minimised.

The situation is clearly bad.

wise always pic on short version. what i shared could be us as well and very well could be our future. our shudada enabled us to avoid and are still enabling thankless lot in this forum and counntry. i am referring all the shuhada during creation of our country and after. Recent event are disgraced to our shuhada's graves and kafuns and we need to create awareness about what their did for us. BTW it took every bit of my sabbar to write this reply dont be like that.
These dollar worshipping generals are a bigger insult to "shuhada" than rioters expressing their anger.
These generals pushed these people to go to the extreme.
These generals are the ones making the country weaker and bringing RSS closer to you.
Wait for the day when pak army soldiers will be hunted and beaten by common people like it happened in east pakistan.
You are too simple to understand the depth of things.

Last edited:
On what grounds can any rational person justify desecration of his memorial because Imran Khan was arrested?

Obviously, cultits are not known for being rational. As far as they are concerned, please extinguish the Sun for the whole world because their cult leader is no longer on the chosen "same page" façade.

So know already, but thank you for reiterating that. And please see the above too.

wise always pic on short version. what i shared could be us as well and very well could be our future. our shudada enabled us to avoid and are still enabling thankless lot in this forum and counntry. i am referring all the shuhada during creation of our country and after. Recent event are disgraced to our shuhada's graves and kafuns and we need to create awareness about what their did for us. BTW it took every bit of my sabbar to write this reply dont be like that.

Son,
Learn to first know facts, and then arrange facts in logical order.

there was no PA when Pakistan was created. It was indian army.
It was the people of subcontinent that made Pakistan,
It was the political leadership, that enabled people to get Pakistan.

Now, I asked you a few questions to start with, and you have yet to answer those
questions.

Ask one of your seniors, and I am sure they too will not answer.

and by the same rationale,
we should have a day of shame for 1971 ?
we should have a day of shame for Gen Zia Martial Law ?
we should have a day of shame for Mushrraf ?
we should have a day of shame for OBL raid ?
A day to celebrate ANF, while drugs flow in ?
A day to celebrate 64 Signals commercial success ?
A day to celebrate Fauji cereal, ? Fauji grain ? Fertilizer ?
A day to celebrate DHA ?

Maybe, we can then have a pizza from favorite official chain ..

Why selective approach to honor ? why selective approach to failure ?

You talk of honor ? This institution is led by a defense minister who literally
tore the institution apart standing in the national assembly.
Honor !!! really ?
what type of subsidized honor do you believe in ?

Why not celebrate every success and mourn every failure ?

You want to count both and see which one will be dominant ?

Last edited:
Son,
Learn to first know facts, and then arrange facts in logical order.

there was no PA when Pakistan was created. It was indian army.
It was the people of subcontinent that made Pakistan,
It was the political leadership, that enabled people to get Pakistan.

Now, I asked you a few questions to start with, and you have yet to answer those
questions.

Ask one of your seniors, and I am sure they too will not answer.

and by the same rationale,
we should have a day of shame for 1971 ?
we should have a day of shame for Gen Zia Martial Law ?
we should have a day of shame for Mushrraf ?
we should have a day of shame for OBL raid ?
A day to celebrate ANF, while drugs flow in ?
A day to celebrate 64 Signals commercial success ?
A day to celebrate Fauji cereal, ? Fauji grain ? Fertilizer ?
A day to celebrate DHA ?

Maybe, we can then have a pizza from favorite official chain ..

Why selective approach to honor ? why selective approach to failure ?

You talk of honor ? This institution is led by a defense minister who literally
tore the institution apart standing in the national assembly.
Honor !!! really ?
what type of subsidized honor do you believe in ?

Why not celebrate every success and mourn every failure ?

You want to count both and see which one will be dominant ?
Lets not forget a day to celebrate Kargil and then following day to mourn leaving NLI soldiers without supplies at the mercy of Indian bombardment and then even claiming they were not soldiers to begin with.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom