What's new

Yaum-e-Takreem-e-Shuhada-e-Pakistan

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-25 at 7.59.24 PM.jpeg

2023-05-25 20_03_31-Window.png

Son,
you really need to read more, and learn to think in a objective logical fashion.

What I asked you, could have helped you prepare a better argument,
you took the shortcut and deflected the issue.

Maybe that is a part of your training.
wise always pic on short version. what i shared could be us as well and very well could be our future. our shudada enabled us to avoid and are still enabling thankless lot in this forum and counntry. i am referring all the shuhada during creation of our country and after. Recent event are disgraced to our shuhada's graves and kafuns and we need to create awareness about what their did for us. BTW it took every bit of my sabbar to write this reply dont be like that.

Any mention of the countless poor innocent Pashtoons who’ve died in $ for drone strikes.

We all know what this day was for. To cover their sins of abducting innocents from the past few months and regain their reputations on the back of martyrs.

They think the nation will buy into their circus, but they’ll only manage to gain more hatred.

They planned, but Allah also planned. And Allah is the best of planners.

Any mention of the countless poor innocent Pashtoons who’ve died in $ for drone strikes.

We all know what this day was for. To cover their sins of abducting innocents from the past few months and regain their reputations on the back of martyrs.

They think the nation will buy into their circus, but they’ll only manage to gain more hatred.

civilians cant be shaheed only napak fauj have reserved rights of shahadat

They do plan, as everyone does. But the other side is also kalima-reciting with many 5-times-a-day-namaz-praying Muslims.

This us vs. them division is toxic where you quote Quranic versus against other Muslims.

Some introspection is needed here.

You call out innocent pashtoons, how about the countless innocent Balochis and Karachi-walay? You talk about drone strikes, 20x more died in suicide bombings conducted by our very own against their very own using Islam.

So what selective use of Islam is this to garner sympathy for yourself while negating the rights of others as Muslims?

I feel we have a very convoluted sense of Islam being applied to a situation that is political, civic and an intra-Muslim issue.

Last edited:
They do plan, as everyone does. But the other side is also kalima-reciting with many 5-times-a-day-namaz-praying Muslims.

This us vs. them division is toxic where you quote Quranic versus against other Muslims.

Some introspection is needed here.

You call out innocent pashtoons, how about the countless innocent Balochis and Karachi-walay? You talk about drone strikes, 20x more died in suicide bombings conducted by our very own against their very own.

So what selective use of Islam is this to garner sympathy for yourself while negating the rights of others as Muslims?

I feel we have a very convoluted sense of Islam being applied to a situation that is political, civic and an intra-Muslim issue.

I do think this is a very pertinent issue you have raised, and it is a direct consequence of the use of religion by the state and estab to fight wars as well.

You can see the significant change in ISPR statements ever since the new COAS came in, 'Jahannum Raseed kar dia', 'sent to hell'.

This ideology then percolates through society.

But this is a discussion for some other time, but a very important one that we need to have.

Apparently Shuhudas being the canon fodder in the ongoing war in KPK and Balochistan don't count.

who are they trying to fool? this is some 1940-90's era propaganda. people today know who the real villains are. But clearly the junta thinks people are that stupid.

social media has been a blessing in this sense. opening up another channel for the truth to get out.

Any nation that does not honour her martyrs does not deserve to be called a "NATION". In my humble opinion there is no crime worse than desecration of the memorial of a national hero. I am glad that our nation has finally realised that fact. In my humble opinion "Youm-e- takreem" of our martyrs should be made a permanent annual event.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom