What's new

Xinjiang Police grab and save a man from suicide attempt on the top of a tall building

Unbelievable, why will anyone living in utopian China under the rule of the benevolent Xi and his retinue of angelic CPC angels want to kill himself? No no surely this is fake news.
China is not Utopia and has 1.4 billion people, who told you China has no suicide problems? You media?

Unbelievable, why will anyone living in utopian China under the rule of the benevolent Xi and his retinue of angelic CPC angels want to kill himself? No no surely this is fake news.

China is not Utopia and has 1.4 billion people, who told you China has no suicide problems? You media?
I think she is comparing China to the US.
She TROLLS here all day, so she is surprised there are homeless and suicides in the US, land of the FREE OF SUICIDES, not.
All day at the keyboard, ALL IS BLISS.
Wow so much HATE FOR CHINA oozing, not good for health, while watching China sent her adopted country to 2nd place.

It’s what you portray here everyday - China is perfect, the CPC loves and nurtures each citizen. I’m confused, are you saying that is not true?
Wow so much HATE FOR CHINA oozing, not good for health, while watching China sent her adopted country to 2nd place.

don’t care about 1st or 2nd place it’s a Chinese and wanna be Chinese obsession.

It’s what you portray here everyday - China is perfect, the CPC loves and nurtures each citizen. I’m confused, are you saying that is not true?
When did I say that China is perfect and no suicides and crimes in China? are you trolling here?

When did I say that China is perfect and no suicides and crimes in China? are you trolling here?

Read my post again, I did not say you said China is perfect, you portray China as perfect.

Read my post again, I did not say you said China is perfect, you portray China as perfect.
You are so immersed in TROLLING and HATING CHINA, you don't know what it means to project goodwill by presenting and showcasing the best sides of their country to others.

On the contrary, You and Pompeo the WE LIED, WE CHEAT, WE STOLE like to present your UGLY SIDE for the world to see.

how do we know if this video is authentic, its from a Chinese youtube channel using Chinese ID and Chinese credentials?

all info coming from Xinjing is Chinese no independent media ?

You are so immersed in TROLLING and HATING CHINA, you don't know what it means to project goodwill by presenting and showcasing the best sides of their country to others.

On the contrary, You and Pompeo the WE LIED, WE CHEAT, WE STOLE like to present your UGLY SIDE for the world to see.

portray the best? why? because you and your ilk want to convince yourself and everyone else that China is vastly superior. The ugly side of the US is on display for everyone to see since it's an open society in which people express their opinion ...even if that opinion is negative.

Many Americans do so on PDF everyday - members like tower9 and gumnaam and many others. I've said very negative things about the US as well. The stark contrast between PDF Chinese and the Chinese I personally know is astonishing - the former fixate on the awesomeness of China while the later speak of real sociopolitical issues and everyday challenges. The amount of cynicism I hear from real life Chinese puts my French relatives to shame and that speaks volumes for how unhappy some Chinese people are with their milieu. But no one speaks of such things on PDF - why? So either life is perfect in China or the Chinese can't OR won't talk about real issues.

I didn't come to PDF to marvel at Chinese skyscrapers or fast trains - I've been seeing those since I was a baby. I come here to read varied perspectives from a diverse group of people that represent nationalities from all major countries around the world.

portray the best? why? because you and your ilk want to convince yourself and everyone else that China is vastly superior. The ugly side of the US is on display for everyone to see since it's an open society in which people express their opinion ...even if that opinion is negative.

Many Americans do so on PDF everyday - members like tower9 and gumnaam and many others. I've said very negative things about the US as well. The stark contrast between PDF Chinese and the Chinese I personally know is astonishing - the former fixate on the awesomeness of China while the later speak of real sociopolitical issues and everyday challenges. The amount of cynicism I hear from real life Chinese puts my French relatives to shame and that speaks volumes for how unhappy some Chinese people are with their milieu. But no one speaks of such things on PDF - why? So either life is perfect in China or the Chinese can't OR won't talk about real issues.

I didn't come to PDF to marvel at Chinese skyscrapers or fast trains - I've been seeing those since I was a baby. I come here to read varied perspectives from a diverse group of people that represent nationalities from all major countries around the world.
Why is it a crime to show their nation's development, or are you just ENVIOUS of the Chinese?
You must be sleeping to not know there are so many SMEARING and DEMONIZING of the Chinese nowadays by the US, the BIGGEST HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATOR in the world.

Or are you pointing a gun to yourself to watch those PDF Chinese threads showcasing their latest achievements or you prefer your comrades in SUPA POWA INDIA showcasing their FUTURE TO BE ACHIEVEMENTS?

And we are not interested with whatever negative things you said about the US.
You are just a nobody here.
We mostly want to know the EXCITING NEW POSITIVE DEVELOPMENTS, especially from China, being the new kid on the block to challenge the reigning hegemon.

Why is it a crime to show their nation's development, or are you just ENVIOUS of the Chinese?
You must be sleeping to not know there are so many SMEARING and DEMONIZING of the Chinese nowadays by the US, the BIGGEST HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATOR in the world.

Or are you pointing a gun to yourself to watch those PDF Chinese threads showcasing their latest achievements or you prefer your comrades in SUPA POWA INDIA showcasing their FUTURE TO BE ACHIEVEMENTS?

And we are not interested with whatever negative things you said about the US.
You are just a nobody here.
We mostly want to know the EXCITING NEW POSITIVE DEVELOPMENTS, especially from China, being the new kid on the block to challenge the reigning hegemon.

You are projecting your own insecurities onto me. I don’t have to come to PDF to learn about the latest and greatest achievements of China - I hear that from mainstream media. Like I said before I come here for thought provoking multi cultural insights. You come here to stroke your nationalistic ego. I wish there was more of the former and less of the latter.

with that said I end our exchange.

What a troll!

You are projecting your own insecurities onto me. I don’t have to come to PDF to learn about the latest and greatest achievements of China - I hear that from mainstream media. Like I said before I come here for thought provoking multi cultural insights. You come here to stroke your nationalistic ego. I wish there was more of the former and less of the latter.

with that said I end our exchange.
WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR?
GTF out of this thread unless you are POINTING A GUN AT YOURSELF to participate in this discourse.

Many of us here APPRECIATE the POSITIVE, CHEERFUL, UPLIFTING posts made by Chinese members with the ENTERTAINING EVENTS happening in the rising power, China.
We DO NOT APPRECIATE your WHINING and CRYING here, very OBVIOUS SIGNS OF INSECURITIES now that your adopted country going down the drain.

Go OOZE your CHINA HATE elsewhere, only POSITIVE ENTERTAINING POSTS welcomed here to lift the spirits of all in these trying times.

Back
Top Bottom