What's new

Xinjiang Police grab and save a man from suicide attempt on the top of a tall building

I'd like to imagine the man probably a survivor from Xinjiang camps, where he likely saw the inhuman treatments of fellow Uyghurs from the CCP, just imagine the horror he had to live through, not to mention his wife likely taken away by some Han men and his kid probably died of starvation after being separated from him and his wife. Even if his kid is alive we wouldn't know where he goes or how is his situation.

Basically many Uyghurs faces the same fate under the rule of the Communistic regime.

I feel bad. Must be too much for him too handle.
You imagine? :bunny: Be professional! The BBC will use nether world film to instigate the hatred.

I'd like to imagine the man probably a survivor from Xinjiang camps, where he likely saw the inhuman treatments of fellow Uyghurs from the CCP, just imagine the horror he had to live through, not to mention his wife likely taken away by some Han men and his kid probably died of starvation after being separated from him and his wife. Even if his kid is alive we wouldn't know where he goes or how is his situation.

Basically many Uyghurs faces the same fate under the rule of the Communistic regime.

keep on living in your imagination.

Now this could be another scenario.

Dude probably a Xinjiang camps survivor, after released from prison now the CCP wants him back , he couldn't stand it so he decide that suicide is the best way to avoid torture. He almost made it until chinese police stopped him and portray themselves as the savior of the day.

Man I feel bad for him.

Such lame slander only makes you more like a Joker.
Try harder next time, or you will lose your trolling job.

Dude probably a Xinjiang camps survivor, after released from prison now the CCP wants him back , he couldn't stand it so he decide that suicide is the best way to avoid torture. He almost made it until chinese police stopped him and portray themselves as the savior of the day.

Man I feel bad for him.
and I feel bad for you.

Yeah ... you were supposed to use your imagination on how US treat afghanistan, iraq, etc on the name of war against terorism :rofl:

Why can't you imagine that west is slenderring China regarding Uyghur :)

Dude probably a Xinjiang camps survivor, after released from prison now the CCP wants him back , he couldn't stand it so he decide that suicide is the best way to avoid torture.
If so that means he hates the government, then why the police pulled all the stops to save him? wasn't leting him die hating China a better choice for the government?

Yeah ... you were supposed to use your imagination on how US treat afghanistan, iraq, etc on the name of war against terorism :rofl:

Why can't you imagine that west is slenderring China regarding Uyghur :)
It's a fact.

If so that means he hates the government, then why the police pulled all the stops to save him? wasn't leting him die hating China a better choice for the government?
Why you ask?

Dude the police are likely sending him back to the torture camps, the police would torture him before killing him, the enjoy it.

It's a fact.

Fabricated reports just like you imagining the saved suicide attempt man being a camp survivor.

Back
Top Bottom