What's new

Xi: There is no gene for invasion in our blood

Portugal, spain has the ability to hold onto their boundaries line. Vietnam don't. :lol:

Throw away your 70s and 80s mentality and accept the rise of China. Welcome to 2014.

When US invaded Iraqi 2003, does US needs the approval of UN? Until now that invasion is still illegal. I hope you do not bank too much to so called international law. Law is dictated by winner.
US has not taken any millimet Iraki sea and land, he defeats a dictatorial regime, a hegemony iraq, a invasion iraq

Diayutai was under US occupation until they handed over the ownership to Japan in the 70s. That is why we start to make a fuss over it and claim ownership. Diayutai is part of Taiwan until Japan annex Taiwan in 1895.
How about paracel island that china had taken it from Vietnam by power in 1974. before 1974 china had had no anything in SCS.

^ South Vietnam. North Vietnam said OK take it. So china took it. Now you cry ? Before 1974 China already had presence in SCS.

get lost, go to wash plates in 13. district in Paris now, kid.

Read the Cairo Declaration and the Potsdam Declaration carefully please and then tell me can the post war situation be changed by a surrendered party?? Well if you think they can, we don't, now is the time to reclaim Chinese possessions by Chinese power. We don't care about whether you like it or not, just show us what you've got...
Surrender document of Japan, Japan given up control on Taiwan and Panghu only. Japan did not given up right over Senkaku.

Hoang Sa is Islands of Vietnam, China illegally occupied with force. China EZZ is calculated from coast of Hainan Island.

Mark stone of Vietnam in the past.

BiaChuQuyenHoangSaCuaVietNam.jpg

Read the Cairo Declaration and the Potsdam Declaration carefully please and then tell me can the post war situation be changed by a surrendered party?? Well if you think they can, we don't, now is the time to reclaim Chinese possessions by Chinese power. We don't care about whether you like it or not, just show us what you've got...

Hey it is ROC who joint the war against Japan, PRC? meh doesn't exist at the time

are China communist always steal the victory after the game ended heh? nice try though

Hey it is ROC who joint the war against Japan, PRC? meh doesn't exist at the time

are China communist always steal the victory after the game ended heh? nice try though

CPC did exist since the 1921.

They were not the central government, but they still fought under the ROC banner against the Japanese invasion.

If you don't know much about the Chinese history, then stop making yourself like a fool.

China is China, no matter it is ROC or PRC, just the difference of ruling party. Remember this and I won't teach this common knowledge to you twice.
We are the civilization with 5000 years history and more than 20 times change of sovereignty. Whoever holds the mainland possess the legitimacy to claim all of our territory. You islanders can hardly understand this tradition and I won't blame you for that, but please stop pretending to be smart while you're actually ignorant...really shxty move...

Francisco Peace conference after WW II, It was related to Islands Japan should have to give up.

presented on discussion, Tran Van Huu, Premier Minister of Govt Vietnam has been protested the claim Islands Spratly and Parals to China ROC,

at the end of conference, it was rejected by vote. China have to obey the decision of the world community.

China is China , no matter which Dynasty or which party hold the truncheon.

And on the other hand , do you know the phrase " the eighteen road army" ?

CPC's army was under command of KMT during WW2 . We call "八路军”

No one deny or obliterate the contribution of the KMT army ,even the CPC Gov today .

China certainly has no desire to invade others, and is in fact the biggest beneficiary of peace. But conversely, China has little patience for those who can't respect its territorial sovereignty.
Yup...All China have to do is trot out some ancient maps, point to this and that land, and say: 'This and this belongs to us.' Then anyone TODAY disagrees, China have 'little patience' for them.

The fact is Japan still occupying Senkaku, the Allied never made a fuss against them since San Francisco treaty has been ratified, and until 70's China starting to make a fuss about Senkaku. But no one give a ****. Then recently you made a noise again over Senkaku. Why waiting so long? Then Japan argued they had effective occupation for the last centuries, finally the same argument when China claims Paracel islands from Vietnam based on effective occupation. Nice try though
That is because the US administer Diaoyu/Senkaku until the 70s when they intentionally or mistakenly gave the administrative right to Japan. We always expect the US to return to us, instead they return to Japan and that is when we start to make protest and angrily boycott. This incident is record in history. Good try, my friend. Try harder.

At least we grab some maps and have some conversations...I guess things are whole lot easier to you Americans... just simply kill the aboriginals and drive the survivals into the reservation areas... seems like a little bit more hasty than us...
Yup...All China have to do is trot out some ancient maps, point to this and that land, and say: 'This and this belongs to us.' Then anyone TODAY disagrees, China have 'little patience' for them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom